98% gmp hgh

Thread: 98% gmp hgh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points

98% gmp hgh

So when things are on point and working for you, Why mess around and switch it up? I placed another order w/ Al and the GianLab crew, for another Kit/100iu of the 98% GH. As always communication w/ Al is prompt and on point. Everything from info for donation to information regarding package was all done within a day or two. I now currently have 4 people (including my Old Man @ 65 yrs young) besides myself running this current batch. It is definitely up near the top for Generic's I've run over the last year or so. I would recommend Giant to anyone because not only are their products on point across the board, but Al does it right. That and the final nut, even w/ all extra expenses, is very very reasonable for someone on a tight budget. 2.5iu's ED 5-6X Wk has changed my perspective on what goals really are possible when I look in the mirror. In the almost 2 mths of running this GH, I finally realize why they call it a game changer.

Thanks again GL,

BB from Boston
    I MUST KEEP THE "ME" FROM 6 MTHS AGO UP FRONT TO STAY MOTIVATED - Babooks83 (My Profile Picture)

Giant Lab, local supply
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Babooks83 View Post
    So when things are on point and working for you, Why mess around and switch it up? I placed another order w/ Al and the GianLab crew, for another Kit/100iu of the 98% GH. As always communication w/ Al is prompt and on point. Everything from info for donation to information regarding package was all done within a day or two. I now currently have 4 people (including my Old Man @ 65 yrs young) besides myself running this current batch. It is definitely up near the top for Generic's I've run over the last year or so. I would recommend Giant to anyone because not only are their products on point across the board, but Al does it right. That and the final nut, even w/ all extra expenses, is very very reasonable for someone on a tight budget. 2.5iu's ED 5-6X Wk has changed my perspective on what goals really are possible when I look in the mirror. In the almost 2 mths of running this GH, I finally realize why they call it a game changer.

Thanks again GL,

BB from Boston
    Appreciate your prompt feedback all the time.
    Thank you bro.