• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IFBB pros and gear

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One question that gets asked a lot and speculation answers given the most is, what do the pros actually run and what are their doses? Well, no one really knows for sure unless you know one personally and they open up about the topic and are honest about it. I know an IFBB pro personally who has been on the Olympia stage a few times in his carrier. I do know his protocol since I’m the one who supplies him with his cycles. And I can tell you it’s not what you think. He relies more on his hard work, genetics and diet than he does on the gear. To forum standards, his cycle would be considered basic, something a newbie should run, he’d probably be told to up the dose because his mg’s are too low to work and if he outed himself to who he was, he would probably be called a liar about his gear use. I bring that up because guys like Lee Priest have opened up about the gear and doses they used and the timing of it and people called him a liar and claimed there was no way and he had to be on super high doses and stayed on all year to be that big and keep the size.

BUT!!! A very well known IFBB pro who almost all of you will know from magazines, DVD’s, social media and by following bodybuilding has released his journal that outlines his diet and gear use. He shows you exactly what he used and how much. These are pictures of his journal entries where he kept track of his daily diet and daily gear use. He wrote these entries daily. So maybe now people will start to see that these guys aren’t juiced to the gills running a gram of everything under the sun. The doses you see in these pics are minimal compared to 98% of the cycles I see guys running today on forums. And 99% of these guys running insane amounts of gear aren’t even half the size. I think more people rely on the gear doing most of the work while they put in minimal effort outside of the gym. While the pros are relying more on their genetics, diet and hard work while putting in minimal amounts of gear.
00ce5ad8945a61d0e71da5ab3862c46e.jpg
7ad2edf0d7675e5d516c445c0e3d7301.jpg
348a298a35cc036c8bc690bd7884df6c.jpg

I don't understand.

How can we possibly get a complete picture of his gear use from that?

There are three days. Two of them appear to be right before the contest, when he would be dropping test (see note "stopped drinking")

This just makes no sense.

Maybe you can explain it better than what is shown here?

Well, there’s actually 20 pics he posted that gauge all the way through sept and his gear doesn’t change throughout

So the point is, these guys don’t rely on the drugs and aren’t using the amount as the average joe on these forums. This post was to answer a question that is commonly asked and to prove that you don’t need grams of gear if you know what you’re doing.

So the point is, these guys don’t rely on the drugs and aren’t using the amount as the average joe on these forums. This post was to answer a question that is commonly asked and to prove that you don’t need grams of gear if you know what you’re doing.

Coming from you that last sentence is hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from you that last sentence is hilarious

Should I dig up one of your first posts?

IML Gear Cream!
The Pros are Hot Rods on Jet Fuel!
The rest of us are Lemon Jalopies on Lighter Fluid.
Genetics is why they use small amounts they respond incredibly well. Myostatin could also play a role.

Some use tons of gear, some use surprisingly little gear. The Pro that I'm friends with uses very little gear. He's running puretropins now at 2iu on workout days, so about 10iu a week. That's it, the only thing he's taking currently. Will be off for 8 weeks then back on gear. He goes off most times with no pct or just runs nolva for a couple weeks.

Last edited:
I still have lots of pictures in my cloud.
Not sure if this is a war you’d want to start...

Dirty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What makes you say that?
I've seen what pros say they use and then talk to there coaches. Also on some big name private boards where pros are that openly share there use. Whole diffrent world out there when you step outside of average joe gear use. They have a responsibility to these kids to not share the true info so no one hurts there self.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A6EEFC08-0E87-4347-BF0A-25DB01A53BE0.jpeg Dude put synthol in his triceps ... just saying

Go to his social media
Thanks. Found it on his IG. He released very selective pages, not even one week all in a row. I would not draw any conclusions from what he has released, especially not "how little pros use."

Some use tons of gear, some use surprisingly little gear. The Pro that I'm friends with uses very little gear. He's running puretropins now at 2iu on workout days, so about 10iu a week. That's it, the only thing he's taking currently. Will be off for 8 weeks then back on gear. He goes off most times with no pct or just runs nolva for a couple weeks.

REHH, he doesn't feel like crap over that 8 week period? I'm sure the first couple of weeks are not bad but when the hormones really drop off, I would expect him to start dragging.

REHH, he doesn't feel like crap over that 8 week period? I'm sure the first couple of weeks are not bad but when the hormones really drop off, I would expect him to start dragging.

Yes he starts dragging but he looks and feels better than what you'd think

I will agree that there is some pros that don't use excessive amounts that people would think..when people say it's a much bigger world out there in reality the world is a lot smaller than people think.. people think everything is a conspiracy out there and there's all these big fucking secrets, the reality is people like to talk..
I'm sure a lot of us can talk about experiences with whom we met, who we know or who we know of.. I can say from my experience I've heard some guys responding the moderate dosages, at the same time other guys using insane amount of gear and some of the compounds you wouldn't even think that they would touch but they do..

I will name the top three compounds that I know off hand that are used with some crazy dosages by a lot of the pros..

Bold
Slin
Hgh

Sure some pros rely on genetics and training and use very modest amounts of gear but you better believe they also have pros that use more gear than most of us could imagine. I’d be willing to bet the majority do not run cycles like the one you posted. I do however have a friend that got his pro card running only 500mg of test and Clenbuterol and still to this day he uses very moderate cycles. He’s obviously a genetic freak and when we were in the military together he was the biggest/ leanest dude at the command and he no shit maybe hit the gym once a month because we would always hound him to go. He would rep 315 like it was 135. It was absolutely mind blowing to see someone so genetically gifted and look how we all wish we could and not even train or eat clean.

The issue is genetics only take you so far then doses go out of this world. You should see then amount of slin and gh some pros I know use. Were talking 100ius plus a day. Plus most guys from 90s were injecting that shit daily with no clue of doses.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back