• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lean Bulk Auction // 120ml x Primo E + 30ml Test E //

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

img_product_118.jpeg

PHARMA PRIM 100 / 200

Methanolon Enanthate (Primobolan)

12 x 10ml
(100mg/ml)

or

6 x 10ml
(200mg/ml)

img_product_100.jpeg

PHARMA TEST E 300

Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml

3 x 10ml

The auction starts at 500 USD
Shipping is Free
Please bid in increments of not less than 1 USD

Auction Ends on Monday the 25th of February at 16:00 EST

However if a bid is placed in the last minute (at 15:59) the auction will be extended by further 2 minutes and so on
Any questions, PM me before the auction ends

Last edited:
to know, now things will be sent from the European store or are these auctions still sent from China?

without answers it will be difficult to have offers
exactly. I wouldn’t mind it as long as the dates are good so I can sit on it for awhile. I know expiration dates don’t mean much but I can’t imagine buying a bunch of out of date gear

Auction extended till 4pm on Monday 25th of Feb

to know, now things will be sent from the European store or are these auctions still sent from China?
As you know INT store had been moved to EU.

What’s the expiration date on these products? Are they out of date or close to?
Usually 1.5 to 2 years, but will last much longer if stored correctly.

$501
Bid placed past the deadline. Please set the reminder on your phone for Monday.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Just seen this post now. Not sure if you want to give it to the guy with 2 posts (No disrespect) but I can send funds crypto asap.

Seriously.... You had a chance to bid and win and you didn't.

stop playin yourself with your "no disrespect".

Seriously.... You had a chance to bid and win and you didn't.

stop playin yourself with your "no disrespect".
Sorry but i don't see how hes being disrespectful? He hasn't said anything disrespectful to you. This is how it is at all the boards. You just joined several new bovvards recently and you posted a proper intro at them. Your new plain and simple with not even a basic introduction and your bidding on a auction in your first post. Frowned upon every4here. Hope that makes sense, and welcome by the way

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I'm sorry....did I miss where it stated there was pre-requisite number of posts needed to bid?

Nah don't think so.

Keep the frowning to yourself.........like your post....unless it has something to do with you directly.

:popcorn:

I'm sorry....did I miss where it stated there was pre-requisite number of posts needed to bid?

Nah don't think so.

Keep the frowning to yourself.........like your post....unless it has something to do with you directly.

:popcorn:

K i wasn't being a dick to u. But then again i wouldn't be in this krazy world of Warcraft trying to farm anyway
U HAVE a blessed day and be careful its a dark world out there

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back