• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh

IML Gear Cream!
subbed.

I have been hearing that there is good generics these days. Might pull the trigger on one of these guys.

Good thread

subbed.

I have been hearing that there is good generics these days. Might pull the trigger on one of these guys.

Good thread

Definitely good ugl hgh around now

Hupharma is carrying Some good black tops and well priced.

There has been bloodwork done on 2,5 iu per day and igf came back at around 388 with a range of x-290.

Been running them myself since almost 3 weeks and could tell a difference right away (first time gh for me). Will do bloodwork myself on it in the near future

Still searching for a reliable domestic HGH source..

Let me rephrase that.... Debating between a few HGH sources lmao. Have it narrowed down to 3

Get Shredded!
I’ve always had good results with Dictators GH. When he comes back online, I’d recommend hitting him up.

Let me rephrase that.... Debating between a few HGH sources lmao. Have it narrowed down to 3

If you have it narrowed down to 3 then what's the issue? At some point you gotta take the leap and order. Then judge for yourself if you like the results or get bloodwork to see if it's as good as you hoped. We all take a bit of a leap of faith when ordering anything and hope that we made an informed decision based on feedback and posted bloods/results.

You missed out on a damn good sale from The Provider.

I noticed from generic HGH I have little inflammation in the pin spot. Never had such from pharmacy HGH. Does anyone know why is that?

I noticed from generic HGH I have little inflammation in the pin spot. Never had such from pharmacy HGH. Does anyone know why is that?
Never had it from generics, but, then, I probably never rant he same generics you are using . . .

It's basically inflammation. While I will not dive into "purity" of pharmacy v. generics, there are differences between the two. Pharmacy costs more to produce, and some very expensive steps are skipped when generic producers bring their hgh from factory floor to your doorstep. Your body is reacting to impurities that are removed in pharma grade products.

With that having been said, I would encourage you to try another generic. Unfortunately, there is no way to know what you are getting or who is producing it, or if it is even a different producer than the other batch from a different source that gave you irritation at the injection site. But a little experimentation might find you a generic that works for you without the irritation and does not cost a pharma price, which very few of us are willing to pay. Pharma can easily run $10-20k annually at lower doses.

CVS, WALGREENS, and SAFEWAY have all had scandals with carrying fake GH in their own pharmacy, unbeknownst to them. Somewhere during Shipping the “PHARMA GH”, was switched out with really good fakes! They have new protocols in place now. That being said, I use Omnitrope but, can not afford to take even 3-4ius daily for one month! For the same price, I can run Grey Tops for a YEAR STRAIGHT @ 3-4iu daily for the same price of 72ius of Omnitrope(Sandoz)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s an allergy reaction. Someone said it’s because of 192aa

The red spots/welps after a pin are not very common. It's typically just irritation in the site but it could be the peptide itself.

It's rare to see kits, even generics do this. I've seen bloods from kits that did this come back very good and very bad alike.

It could be the gh is mislabeled and is 192 but, I wouldn't think that's very common and I don't know that the difference in the peptide chain would cause irritation.

The red spots/welps after a pin are not very common. It's typically just irritation in the site but it could be the peptide itself.

It's rare to see kits, even generics do this. I've seen bloods from kits that did this come back very good and very bad alike.

It could be the gh is mislabeled and is 192 but, I wouldn't think that's very common and I don't know that the difference in the peptide chain would cause irritation.
It’s clearly allergy. Like a bee bite, but size is not too big. Afaik, 192aa will show as a normal GH for blood test. I have 4 types of HGH right now. Two generics and two from pharmacies. I mixed all of them with the same bacteriostatic water. So pharmacy ones never give allergy reaction. One generic is giving. Will test the second generic soon. I had a similar reaction from GHRPs before. Once it became a whole body allergy reaction...

IML Gear Cream!
It’s clearly allergy. Like a bee bite, but size is not too big. Afaik, 192aa will show as a normal GH for blood test. I have 4 types of HGH right now. Two generics and two from pharmacies. I mixed all of them with the same bacteriostatic water. So pharmacy ones never give allergy reaction. One generic is giving. Will test the second generic soon. I had a similar reaction from GHRPs before. Once it became a whole body allergy reaction...

In general the 192aa chain isn't very common so this being substituted for the 191aa chain doesn't make sense.

I would tend to think the generics just aren't as pure as the pharmacy grade gh.

I haven't heard of anybody getting 192 in a long, long time. I would be surprised to discover that is back out on the market masquerading as 191.

When it comes to pricing, yes. I got 20 kits for a grand. The provider couldn’t match that deal. As for quality, there’s no difference.
I would buy 20 kits for a grand right now! How did you score this kind of a deal!? Wow! Someone PM me with info on IronLion

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Max what price is that Sandoz Omnitrope?
CVS, WALGREENS, and SAFEWAY have all had scandals with carrying fake GH in their own pharmacy, unbeknownst to them. Somewhere during Shipping the “PHARMA GH”, was switched out with really good fakes! They have new protocols in place now. That being said, I use Omnitrope but, can not afford to take even 3-4ius daily for one month! For the same price, I can run Grey Tops for a YEAR STRAIGHT @ 3-4iu daily for the same price of 72ius of Omnitrope(Sandoz)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max what price is that Sandoz Omnitrope?

Well. Sandoz has a co-payment assistance program that saves you $5k annually but 4- 10mg cartridges can cost in excess of $4k. The program only allows a portion of the savings per month($5k maximum over the year) so it varies depending on insurance, or uninsured using coupons.

Also, just one 5.8mg vial is $320 at Walmart with a coupon using single care. You basically have to use every avenue possible to get the best price. This is beyond your physician visit and bloodwork fees. Very, Very expensive in the US(prescription). A lot cheaper obviously in other countries.

Max

Jesus, thats expensive..
You can get it cheaper for sure :)

Well. Sandoz has a co-payment assistance program that saves you $5k annually but 4- 10mg cartridges can cost in excess of $4k. The program only allows a portion of the savings per month($5k maximum over the year) so it varies depending on insurance, or uninsured using coupons.

Also, just one 5.8mg vial is $320 at Walmart with a coupon using single care. You basically have to use every avenue possible to get the best price. This is beyond your physician visit and bloodwork fees. Very, Very expensive in the US(prescription). A lot cheaper obviously in other countries.

Max

Just discussing GH with my TRT doc. He says his pharmacy price is $100 for 10iu. He’s saying I would need 3-4 files per month plus $25 for labs.
my IGF came back at 262 but that is on generic. Debating weather to sign up for his HGH program

Just discussing GH with my TRT doc. He says his pharmacy price is $100 for 10iu. He’s saying I would need 3-4 files per month plus $25 for labs.
my IGF came back at 262 but that is on generic. Debating weather to sign up for his HGH program

That is armed Robbery sir. That would make a 100iu kit 1,000 dollars. Even pharm grade at the pharmacy is half that

Just grab some IronLion Orange or Grey tops. You can get them on sale for even close to like 100-200 a kit at most and they are just as good imo.

IL has a subforum here and a website if you search for it.

That is armed Robbery sir. That would make a 100iu kit 1,000 dollars. Even pharm grade at the pharmacy is half that

Just grab some IronLion Orange or Grey tops. You can get them on sale for even close to like 100-200 a kit at most and they are just as good imo.

IL has a subforum here and a website if you search for it.

Ok. What’s your thoughts on the peptides that stimulate your own production of GH?

Back