Dutch Pharma


!st Order from Dutch

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    200100

    1st Order from Dutch

    Just wanted to take a second to brag on these guys, it was my first order from Dutch and everything went seamless as I had hoped. Ordering from the website, Dutch rep getting in contact with me for payment, shipping and so forth. Getting my order was quick and complete, all 61 bottles, the product and labels look great.

    Top Notch Operation
    Tren3000
    Last edited by incline69; 02-14-2019 at 06:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,259
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by incline69 View Post
    Just wanted to take a second to brag on these guys, it was my first order from Dutch and everything went seamless as I had hoped. Ordering from the website, Dutch rep getting in contact with me for payment, shipping and so forth. Getting my order was quick and complete, all 61 bottles, the product and labels look great.

    Top Notch Operation
    Tren3000
    61 bottles?!?
    Damn, that's a solid first order.
    Take some time to do an intro here and welcome to the forum!

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,825

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    726
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    806
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    WTF! Who orders 61 bottles on their first order (or any order actually)? Dutch seems solid but you keep that shit up with other sources and youll get raped.

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    181

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    1100100

    They are great. I had the same experience but no where near 61 bottles...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,259
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    WTF! Who orders 61 bottles on their first order (or any order actually)? Dutch seems solid but you keep that shit up with other sources and youll get raped.
    Agreed. I'll do 6 10 bottle orders long before ever doing 60.

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    435898330

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Agreed. I'll do 6 10 bottle orders long before ever doing 60.

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    You should do them all in one pop so you can save on shipping costs. If they scam you, then you are the first one they've scammed and will get noteriety for outing a shithead source.
    Vet @ TheFitnessBoard.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,259
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    You should do them all in one pop so you can save on shipping costs. If they scam you, then you are the first one they've scammed and will get noteriety for outing a shithead source.
    I wasn't bashing PL in any way.
    They've been solid for a while.
    This is more of a personal preference. I wouldn't spend more than I could stand to lose in one shot though.
    Yeah, that's great if somehow I call a source out, but at the cost of 61 vials, I'll pass.
    That's all I meant by my statement.

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    435898330

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    I wasn't bashing PL in any way.
    They've been solid for a while.
    This is more of a personal preference. I wouldn't spend more than I could stand to lose in one shot though.
    Yeah, that's great if somehow I call a source out, but at the cost of 61 vials, I'll pass.
    That's all I meant by my statement.

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    PL? You mean DP right? But yeah I hear you bro I was just messin'. I wouldn't buy more than maybe 10 at a pop unless I had buddies to sell then to or I wanted to compete and run "elite" doses like 2-3ccs per day..
    Vet @ TheFitnessBoard.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,259
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    PL? You mean DP right? But yeah I hear you bro I was just messin'. I wouldn't buy more than maybe 10 at a pop unless I had buddies to sell then to or I wanted to compete and run "elite" doses like 2-3ccs per day..
    Yeah bro... I don't know why I was thinking of PL.
    Dutch Pharma has also been solid for a while as well.
    Sorry to Dutch for bringing up the wrong source.
    Man 2-3ccs a day would be a BLAST BLAST!! BLAST OFF!! I've run 3eod for a couple weeks at a time and I just didn't feel too much of a diff. I currently do 3cc 2x pw. Seems to be a nice sweet spot for me.


    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    256

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    45
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    435898330

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Yeah bro... I don't know why I was thinking of PL.
    Dutch Pharma has also been solid for a while as well.
    Sorry to Dutch for bringing up the wrong source.
    Man 2-3ccs a day would be a BLAST BLAST!! BLAST OFF!! I've run 3eod for a couple weeks at a time and I just didn't feel too much of a diff. I currently do 3cc 2x pw. Seems to be a nice sweet spot for me.


    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    Yeah that's some next level shit that most us probably have no business doing for a while! So you do a full barrel twice per week what is that around 1.5g total?
    Vet @ TheFitnessBoard.com

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,259
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Yeah that's some next level shit that most us probably have no business doing for a while! So you do a full barrel twice per week what is that around 1.5g total?
    Prob 1.2g e8d
    Lowered tren to only 200.
    DQ Deca/Tren/Test Iso/ SD
    GC NPP/Eq
    DQ tren is fire. GC Eq400 has appetite up.

    I'm giving the NPP/Deca combo a for the first time ever.
    I like running short and long esters of the same compound.

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,259
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Yeah that's some next level shit that most us probably have no business doing for a while! So you do a full barrel twice per week what is that around 1.5g total?
    It's on the higher end. However, a lot of these guys hide their dosages back. It makes outsiders (ESPECIALLY people who think steroids are magic) think less of their effort in the gym and in the kitchen. I know, for a fact, that I put in the work everywhere.
    I'll be lifting for 20 years in August. Def way more serious over the past 8. I never lie bc I'm on different forums as well. If you ever get called out, even once, your credibility goes out the window.

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. First Order w Dutch
    By bringthepain23 in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2018, 01:59 AM
  2. First order with Dutch
    By Kevm217 in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-08-2017, 09:28 AM
  3. TD on first order with Dutch
    By REHH in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 02:45 PM
  4. First order with Dutch
    By Jaylin22 in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 05:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums