• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

26lbs in 7 days with peptides?

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's not real.
7 days? Come on...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I bet I could gain 26 pounds of mostly fat in 7 days. But yeah, I didnt even bother playing the video, the picture looks like bullshit.
Ive actually lost 11 pounds in the last 7 days but my weight can fluctuate quite a bit in a short amount of time. Ill gain some of it back soon enough.

PS- also, no way you can probably gain even half that with just peptides. Some of that stuff works but a lot of it is a waste.

There’s nothing I could take to gain 26 pounds in a week. Of fat, water anything there’s just no way. I call bullshit

of course its bullshit. old saying, if it sounds too good to be true..........

a lot of that shit around here too

I bring a gun.

If you can't prove it....I will kill you.

If you can? I will kill myself.

I would be willing to place this bet. I "bet" he wouldn't.

I feel bad for the guy....Dudes about to take a 25 pound poop :(

IML Gear Cream!
Anybody that listens to any of these videos are most likely desper minded people.. these guys are nothing more than investors, just like the pyramid investing sceme.. they put on a good show, they say everything that the desperate mind wants to hear and that's how they captivate that particular audience...

Anybody that's in the know, knows that there is no real secrets or conspiracies with putting on size, anybody that's in the know has a keen understanding of the variety of protocols and which one works best for them...

Anything else there after is fucking snake oil...

Back