• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PROMO -- New Premium Worldwide warehouse! Free bonuses

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PROMOTION LAUNCHED!
FIRST TIME EVER WE HAVE A PROMO FOR EU-BASED WAREHOUSE!
All orders are shipped from Europe!

PROMO IS RUNNING FOR ORDERS PAID WITH BITCOIN (or another approved cryptocurrency).
until 15th of April 2019.

We will provide freebies as following:
50 USD worth of products for orders over 200 USD.
100 USD worth of products for orders over 300 USD.

Freebies are chosen at one of the ordering steps and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped. However, considering shipping of all orders from EU-based warehouse there should be no seizures at all.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
NOTE ABOUT CURRENT PROMO:
some report an error on checkout process for the promo on some phones. There is a "loop" on the mobile version on some phones where after selecting promo items and pressing "next" to proceed in the checkout, it returns to the address page.

Workaround/solution for now: Select "desktop Version" at very bottom on mobile page. Or use a laptop or desktop computer.

Programmers are working on fixing this error as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconveniences

I tried both phone and desktop (from my laptop) and I’m not even getting the promo selection, it takes me straight to the payment

Important update:

Update regarding our promotion:
since promo was running for all payment options, our receivers for Western Union/MoneyGram transfers ran into limits and can not pick up payments in February at all and many just get refusals from WU for numerous transfers within short period.

Due to this we have no other choice than limiting our promotion by cryptocurrency only. Starting from now free promo items will be offered only for orders paid by bitcoin or altcoins (BCH, LTC, ETH,DASH).

Additionally, we have to apply new limits as following:
MoneyGram: 300$.
Western Union and Ria Money Transfers: 200$.

If your order total is below 200$ you can pay by cryptocurrency only.

We are sorry for inconvenience, however we have to take these measures, otherwise many of our customers get real headache running back and forth, canceling transfers, waiting for refunds, re-sending payments with new extra fees and so on. Our measures are only intended to make your experience with us as much flawless as possible.

To ensure flawless order processing and fastest shipping please use cryptocurrency. Here is our bitcoin tutorial with screenshots

[https://int.basicstero.ws/index/bitcoin

Promotion is running till the 15th of March with the following conditions:
- Worldwide premium shipping from EU-based warehouse with close to zero seizure rate
- Free bonus items on your choice for the value 50$ for orders over 200$ and 100$ for orders over 300$. if you pay by cryptocurrency
- Free reshipping of main paid items in case, if a seizure occurs
- No promo code is needed. Bonus items can be picked up during the ordering process.

I tried both phone and desktop (from my laptop) and I’m not even getting the promo selection, it takes me straight to the payment

check this news announcement from today and see fi it may be affecting your order (depending upon payment type):

Update regarding our promotion:
since promo was running for all payment options, our receivers for Western Union/MoneyGram transfers ran into limits and can not pick up payments in February at all and many just get refusals from WU for numerous transfers within short period.

Due to this we have no other choice than limiting our promotion by cryptocurrency only. Starting from now free promo items will be offered only for orders paid by bitcoin or altcoins (BCH, LTC, ETH,DASH).

Additionally, we have to apply new limits as following:
MoneyGram: 300$.
Western Union and Ria Money Transfers: 200$.

If your order total is below 200$ you can pay by cryptocurrency only.

We are sorry for inconvenience, however we have to take these measures, otherwise many of our customers get real headache running back and forth, canceling transfers, waiting for refunds, re-sending payments with new extra fees and so on. Our measures are only intended to make your experience with us as much flawless as possible.

To ensure flawless order processing and fastest shipping please use cryptocurrency. Here is our bitcoin tutorial with screenshots

[https://int.basicstero.ws/index/bitcoin

Promotion is running till the 15th of March with the following conditions:
- Worldwide premium shipping from EU-based warehouse with close to zero seizure rate
- Free bonus items on your choice for the value 50$ for orders over 200$ and 100$ for orders over 300$. if you pay by cryptocurrency
- Free reshipping of main paid items in case, if a seizure occurs
- No promo code is needed. Bonus items can be picked up during the ordering process.

I’m paying with bitcoin, but I’ll wait to see if it’s fixed
thanks

A have a few PM reporting that the promo step gets "bugged" for some people and goes strait to the last step without allowing for bonus items to be selected.
This is an error. The promo should be active to march 15, and was working, but there must be a programming error on the site.
I will notify Frank as soon as I find him available and have him look into this asap.

IML Gear Cream!
A have a few PM reporting that the promo step gets "bugged" for some people and goes strait to the last step without allowing for bonus items to be selected.
This is an error. The promo should be active to march 15, and was working, but there must be a programming error on the site.
I will notify Frank as soon as I find him available and have him look into this asap.

Fixed -- promo working for bitcoin orders in the Premium worldwide warehouse (EU based).

I placed an order 7 days ago using moneygram and the promo did appear on the last screen before order confirmation. I was able to take advantage of my 100$ ordered myself some pharmamix 2 and an extra pack of test prop amps. My payment was submitted a week ago however I haven't recieved any confirmation emails and website still says payment is being checked.

I placed an order 7 days ago using moneygram and the promo did appear on the last screen before order confirmation. I was able to take advantage of my 100$ ordered myself some pharmamix 2 and an extra pack of test prop amps. My payment was submitted a week ago however I haven't recieved any confirmation emails and website still says payment is being checked.

sounds like a good chance payment got frozen/blocked by transfer company.
Use "contact us" on the basicstero site to get hold of customer service and check your payment status to confirm:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

Be sure to check your email "spam" folder for a reply (in the past, some customer assumed no reply when actually is was their email settings filtered the reply as spam).
If after a few days, no reply, then please PM one of the board reps (myself, or others) with your order number and we will contact someone that can help resolve the issue.

------------
------------
Here is a related post I made on a another board in reply to a blocked payment:

RT said:
I do not have authority/ability to make any decisions nor can I access any accounts and.or orders etc (I only see what any other customer can see) as I am a consultant. You will have to wait to see what Frank or the reps such as "Pharmacom Helper" or "Pharmacom Support" say about this but I will offer my own thoughts.
Therefore, the following is simply my personal opinion and does not represent anything official from the source.

But I strongly believe that as long as your payment was able to be collected (thus completing your order and moving it to the processing stage), you would get whatever deal you had when you placed the order.

IF your payment was frozen/blocked etc and not able to make it to the source, then the order will not process and you would need to contact the money transfer company to get your funds returned to you (the source does not have the funds if the transfer company refused to allow the transfer). In which case, you would have to choose a different payment method and most likely create a new order.

Again, this is beyond the control of the source.
The source wants to make money and wants the transfer to be completed as much as you do, but the transfer company has control until the funds are actually successfully collected.

It sucks for all involved. For you as a customer it sucks and is inconvenient for one individual; for the source as a business is sucks on a much larger scale because it effects thousands of orders and greatly impacts the business' ability to make money.

I am not sure what is going on with us not being free in the USA (And other nations) to send money to whomever we choose.
We lose more and more freedoms and deal with more control/regulations over our lives -- it is not a good pattern we are on as a culture.

Wow. So you were right there was an email in my spam folder. Apparently moneygram blocked the transfer and it takes a minimum of 30 days even up to 65 to process a refund and I have to pay a fee on top of that... unbelievable. That's the last time I'll be using their service. The email suggested I use bitcoin but it looks like a pain in the ass and I also do not own a PC, is it possible to use that method on smartphones? If not I guess I'll have to go back to paying western unions absurd fees.

Basic and the team always make things right.

just to be clear when I said this will be the last time using their service I meant moneygram. Not basic. Just wanted to clarify. Hey one last question. There was a product I wanted to order when I placed it last week that was out of stock. that product is now in stock again would it be possible to make a slight change to the order after moneygram decides to refund me?

just to be clear when I said this will be the last time using their service I meant moneygram. Not basic. Just wanted to clarify. Hey one last question. There was a product I wanted to order when I placed it last week that was out of stock. that product is now in stock again would it be possible to make a slight change to the order after moneygram decides to refund me?

WU will have the same risks and issues as MG.
I strongly recommend you take the time and learn how to use Bitcoin.
We have tutorials on our site, youtube has many videos about it, and you can search online for more info etc.
Once you use it a couple time, you will see how easy it is and never want to use those old ways again.
Also, with WU and MG becoming strict, eventually all sources will most likely move away from those older transfer methods.
I know at first a new way seem difficult -- I was confused at first too -- but bitcoin really is very simple to use and much better so it is worth your time to learn :)

As for order/account specific questions such as the one you mentioned, please use the "contact us" form on our website or if you already have communication going with basicstero via the contact-us/email then work with whomever emailed you from customer service (the reply from using the "Contact us" form on our website).
That will be much more direct an efficient for you (because you are in contact with someone that can directly access orders/accounts) rather than reps/consultants/PR/Marketing people on boards.

If you have already tried the "contact us" and feel something was misunderstood or lacking in communications with customers service, Private message me and I will see if I can get hold of someone who may give your order/inquiry more attention.
I, myself, do not have any direct access to such things as personal info, orders, accounts, payment etc -- I am Rep/PR/ health & Science consulting :) but i try my best to help anyone so feel free to PM me if other more direct communication options have been exhausted.

Extended to April 15th :)

Important update regarding shipping terms from our EU-based warehouse:
To ensure safety of our shippers who are risking their freedom we will upload tracking numbers not earlier than 7 days after an order is actually shipped.
This does NOT mean orders will be delayed. It does not have any impact on the processing/shipping time.
Orders will be on the way; we will just upload tracking info only after 7 days.
After switching to our EU-based warehouse as the default one we had some delays with order processing due no increased number of orders. However, we took all measures and hired new staff. Current orders are processed without delays.
Also, please be aware that Saturday and Sunday of each week are day offs. Packages can not be shipped at weekend, cause postal service is not working.
Regarding seizures. You should be aware of it as well. Among all (hundreds) packages shipped in February we have 11 packages stuck as sorting facilities in the USA for over 8 days. We are not sure, whether they are just waiting in a queue or it might be a seizure. It is too early to judge yet. Even is seized, the seizure rate is less than 1% from the total turnover.

Another great announce! We are extending promotion on EU-based warehouse till the 15th of April:

All orders are shipped from Europe!

PROMO IS RUNNING FOR ORDERS PAID BY BITCON AND OTHER CRYPTO ONLY!

We will provide freebies as following:

products for the value of 50 USD for orders over 200 USD
products for the value of 100 USD for orders over 300 USD

Freebies are chosen at one of the ordering steps and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

In case of seizures only paid items are reshipped.

great news ! when do you guys expect anastrozole and HGH to be back in stock ?

Get Shredded!
HGH should have been available in Europe in the middle of March, but our guy responsible for the gate to Europe could not ensure fast and safe delivery so that HGH is stored cooled, so we had to cancel it until a newer better opportunity. Such things in many aspects depend on third sides. We are doing our best. I hope we get it within April.
Anastrozol should be restocked earlier till the end of march.

HGH should have been available in Europe in the middle of March, but our guy responsible for the gate to Europe could not ensure fast and safe delivery so that HGH is stored cooled, so we had to cancel it until a newer better opportunity. Such things in many aspects depend on third sides. We are doing our best. I hope we get it within April.
Anastrozol should be restocked earlier till the end of march.
Any ETA for Anastrozol? :)

Any ETA for Anastrozol? :)

No, sorry, I do not know any specific single item restock plans.
However, in general, some restock is expected around about 3 weeks from now.

Reminder, out of stock items will have a "notify" button instead of the "Add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter your email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked and available.

I've been trying to order for over 3 weeks now, but either PCT is out of stock, or Test E is out of stock. I do want to profit from the discount however, so can you tell me if I'll still be able to order before the promotion is over?

I've been trying to order for over 3 weeks now, but either PCT is out of stock, or Test E is out of stock. I do want to profit from the discount however, so can you tell me if I'll still be able to order before the promotion is over?

I do not have any promises regarding the time of restocking specific products.
People bought up all the stock.
The source is in the process of trying to restock as soon as possible (obviously sources want to make sales so you know the source wants to restock asap); however, it takes some time.

The fastest way to know if there is a restock on an item if to use the "notifiy" button.
bmCu2vd.jpg

On the website, you can click the "notify" icon and enter your email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked and available.

Wow. So you were right there was an email in my spam folder. Apparently moneygram blocked the transfer and it takes a minimum of 30 days even up to 65 to process a refund and I have to pay a fee on top of that... unbelievable. That's the last time I'll be using their service. The email suggested I use bitcoin but it looks like a pain in the ass and I also do not own a PC, is it possible to use that method on smartphones? If not I guess I'll have to go back to paying western unions absurd fees.

Download "COINBASE" App then you can buy and transfer bitcoin through it on your phone. GL

Back