• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

T3

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am t3 for my cut and was taking second opinion from a very renowned coach in my area (he has trained the local pros for a long time)
He told me to pyramid and reverse pyramid t3. Like start from 25 then 50 then 100 then 125, 150, 175 and then back to 25 and repeat. He said this way, I wont do permanent damage to my thyroid (LOL) and results will be better.

This is something I found very weird. I have never ever heard about this protocol. Any comments ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I've heard of pyramiding with T3, but I've never heard of dosages being used as high as 150 or 175 mcg. Are those the numbers he told you, or are those merely hypothetical numbers you've posted? I'm using 100mcg right now, ( 50 twice daily) and that's brought my free T3 levels just slightly above the normal range. I would think that using 175mcg is way too much.

BTW I've also heard that as long as you have normal Thyroid function, you don't want to use T3 for longer than 6-8 weeks. You might already know this, but as far as I know, if you go too high with the T3 dosage, it's said that it will burn up more than just fat. Because it will speed up your metabolism so much that your body begins using muscle for energy as well as fat. Nit to mention you can experience other side effects such as headaches, rapid pulse rate during rest, unusually frequent bowel movements with the runs, hand tremors, etc....

I've posted this link before, but I really like this from the PSL website.... (you'll need to scroll down the page to where it says "more info" )....

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/fat-burners/534-cytomel-t3-50mcgtab-ep.html

Last edited:
Back