• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Numb arms and legs ?

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any tricks for combating this problem? Only relief I've been able to get is by lowering dose or stopping all hgh for a few days. Keep waking up from sleep and my arm and or leg is completely numb, which ever side I'm leaning against.
Running il grey top 150s at 4iu preworkout which is usually 4-5pm and about 5x a week.

In for a solution as well. I haven’t heard of one yet, but I’d be willing to try anything. Sleeping, driving and at times lifting is a pain in the ass. I’m running 3iu of the orange tops.

@sherk @rehh what are your guys igf1 levels? My last bloods was well over 300 and ive been experiencing the carpal tunnel numbness was wondering if its related. Anytime I put pressure on my elbows, driving sleeping etc.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Seems like when I go over 2iu daily I have the same issue. 3 makes my thumbs hurt and my hands go numb more than normal.

I'm not sure there is a solution to this problem. Most attribute it to water retention, but I can take 25mg HCTZ a couple hours prior to the injection and it still happens. So I doubt it's edema, at least it's not something that a diuretic can handle.

Anyone have any tricks for combating this problem? Only relief I've been able to get is by lowering dose or stopping all hgh for a few days. Keep waking up from sleep and my arm and or leg is completely numb, which ever side I'm leaning against.
Running il grey top 150s at 4iu preworkout which is usually 4-5pm and about 5x a week.

In for a solution as well. I haven’t heard of one yet, but I’d be willing to try anything. Sleeping, driving and at times lifting is a pain in the ass. I’m running 3iu of the orange tops.

@sherk @rehh what are your guys igf1 levels? My last bloods was well over 300 and ive been experiencing the carpal tunnel numbness was wondering if its related. Anytime I put pressure on my elbows, driving sleeping etc.

Seems like when I go over 2iu daily I have the same issue. 3 makes my thumbs hurt and my hands go numb more than normal.

I'm not sure there is a solution to this problem. Most attribute it to water retention, but I can take 25mg HCTZ a couple hours prior to the injection and it still happens. So I doubt it's edema, at least it's not something that a diuretic can handle.
Reading stuff like this scares me guys. Have you read my recent posts which include the description of how my thumbs were damaged from GH and from MK-677 for 14 months AFTER I halted the dosage??? And they still aren't 100%, (maybe 80%). I'll never touch GH nor MK-677 again. I'm staying with AAS's alone. Don't make the same mistake that I did in believing the claims that your GH side effect symptoms will go away within a couple weeks of halting the dosage. Because you have no way of knowing if that will happen or not. I wish I didn't listen to those claims!!! Just a heads up for you guys.

Last edited:

Haven't had it tested, it's definitely the hgh causing this but I'm not sure if directly related to igf.

Same here, doesn't happen till I get to 3iu. My biggest problem is it's affecting my sleep. Only other time it bothers me is hands may go numb driving or feet go numb while working out, sometimes I pull my shoes off in the gym and just wear socks when it gets bad.

Reading stuff like this scares me guys. Have you read my recent posts which include the description of how my thumbs were damaged from GH and from MK-677 for 14 months AFTER I halted the dosage??? And they still aren't 100%, (maybe 80%). I'll never touch GH nor MK-677 again. I'm staying with AAS's alone. Don't make the same mistake that I did in believing the claims that your GH side effect symptoms will go away within a couple weeks of halting the dosage. Because you have no way of knowing if that will happen or not. I wish I didn't listen to those claims!!! Just a heads up for you guys.

No haven't heard, what did it do.

I've ran up to 15ius a day the pain hands and feet went away after awhile. Maybe is I was lucky?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Same problem here. I run 2iu's of Orangetops twice a day and my hands get so numb and right thumb is so painful I can't sleep. Once I stop for a few days it goes away but always comes back. I've tried splints, stretching, everything and nothing helps. Looking for any help as well.

I've ran up to 15ius a day the pain hands and feet went away after awhile. Maybe is I was lucky?

I think it definitely depends on the person and how well their body tolerates it. Mine did get better with time on when I ran it high back in the day. It's definitely a strange side effect

I think it definitely depends on the person and how well their body tolerates it. Mine did get better with time on when I ran it high back in the day. It's definitely a strange side effect
Also alot of people just ramp there dose. half a iu increase ride that out for a few weeks add more slowly and most of these sides will be minimal.

Idk my igf levels. Mine comes and goes. It’s not painful, it’s just annoying and a pain in the ass to deal with. It happens every time I run gh. For me, it starts about 1-2 month in to the cycle and stops a few weeks after I discontinue use

I think this is both individualistic and dose dependent based on what I have seen on this forum.

I never had these issues but I run lower dose of 10ius per week 95% of the time and for maybe a month I will up the dose to 20ius a week for final touches at end of cycle.

I did try 5ius pre workout and I felt *off* after training.

I think this is both individualistic and dose dependent based on what I have seen on this forum.

I never had these issues but I run lower dose of 10ius per week 95% of the time and for maybe a month I will up the dose to 20ius a week for final touches at end of cycle.

I did try 5ius pre workout and I felt *off* after training.
I can't hardly keep my eyes open if I do more than 1iu in the morning. 2+ makes me so lethargic it's unreal

I can't hardly keep my eyes open if I do more than 1iu in the morning. 2+ makes me so lethargic it's unreal

Lethargy is the #2 annoying side effect i get with hgh. I feel I'm maxed out at 4iu between the numbness and lethargy.

I have neuropathy,loss of feeling or tingling in my limbs.Usually worse while trying to sleep or in mornings or
at nighttime. Gabapentin or Neurontin is what I take and it definitely works if you're having those symptoms.

4 iu a day (generic) did not cause me these numbness issues. It just allowed me to grow while losing fat at the same time, something I have not been able to do on just AAS since my first cycle.

I have neuropathy,loss of feeling or tingling in my limbs.Usually worse while trying to sleep or in mornings or
at nighttime. Gabapentin or Neurontin is what I take and it definitely works if you're having those symptoms.
I do too, and gabapentin or pregabalin do work great, but I personally wouldn't use those to combat GH sides. The side effects from those are gnarly sometimes, like the talking backwards stuff. Plus they make my nerves not fire correctly, which is never good when lifting

Back