• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New blend from ironlion

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A new blend made with ironlion raws; 450mg
150mg TPP
150mg NPP
150mg Mast E

I've been running this for about 6 weeks at 2-3ml a week, up about 15lbs. Love this combo.

Attachments

• 20190211_174503.jpg
    20190211_174503.jpg
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 134
What other blends have you concocted in the past @REHH ?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Well that's an interesting blend? Mast E and NPP go really good together. 2.5-3cc a week and add another 2-2.5cc of Mast E would be A-ok. Id run it fo sho!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Blend looks awesome. Quick question, what is the realistic max of how many mgs/mL of different products can you fit into one mL. I love test,tren, mast and usually do them separate oils in same syringe, which takes about 3ccs. I used a cut blend before where similar to your blend was 100 of each into one cc. It looked like motor oil and had some PIP, so ever since then I just bought each compound separate. I always assumed cramming all that gear into one cc was either was lower than claimed or would cause too much PIP. Just asking cause that picture you posted looks clear and clean and I love that dose and combination,(getting older and eventually gonna swap out the tren for a deca or npp like yours).

Why mast e instead of mast p, to keep up with all the phenol props?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Blend looks awesome. Quick question, what is the realistic max of how many mgs/mL of different products can you fit into one mL. I love test,tren, mast and usually do them separate oils in same syringe, which takes about 3ccs. I used a cut blend before where similar to your blend was 100 of each into one cc. It looked like motor oil and had some PIP, so ever since then I just bought each compound separate. I always assumed cramming all that gear into one cc was either was lower than claimed or would cause too much PIP. Just asking cause that picture you posted looks clear and clean and I love that dose and combination,(getting older and eventually gonna swap out the tren for a deca or npp like yours).

Its not how much you can cram into a cc; its more how much you can put in and still tolerate the pip. The pip is what really dictates how much and what combinations are used.

Why mast e instead of mast p, to keep up with all the phenol props?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes...Mast e will hold at 150, p will not

Its not how much you can cram into a cc; its more how much you can put in and still tolerate the pip. The pip is what really dictates how much and what combinations are used.

Gotcha. I guess I was just playing devils advocate and was just asking what is the most mgs you literally could put in one cc. This would never happen but ,I'm assuming you would never see a 2000mg a mL test cyp. At that point the powder would not suspend in oil and you would need a garden hose to inject intead of a syringe. Thanks for the answer and again thats a very impressive blend you have there.

Mig840 holds some pretty big #s
Upwards of 600 on Deca and Eq. That's what I've been told though. Just reiterating it.

Gotcha. I guess I was just playing devils advocate and was just asking what is the most mgs you literally could put in one cc. This would never happen but ,I'm assuming you would never see a 2000mg a mL test cyp. At that point the powder would not suspend in oil and you would need a garden hose to inject intead of a syringe. Thanks for the answer and again thats a very impressive blend you have there.

Yes your right 2,000mg would be mud....won't work. The highest I've seen is 600-700. IA superpharma had 1,000mg gigatest but they were lying scammers and so I don't believe it. 600mg deca, 500mg test, 500mg eq, 500mg blends is highest I've used personally.

Get Shredded!
Mig840 holds some pretty big #s
Upwards of 600 on Deca and Eq. That's what I've been told though. Just reiterating it.

Yes true but can make it work with other carriers too

Just hit my heaviest weight in 20yrs using this blend and puretropin greytops. Last couple years i was only able to hit 235 on cycle. Here 241

Attachments

• 20190213_201444.jpg
    20190213_201444.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20190222-060906_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190222-060906_Photos.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I dislike MIG but love MCT. Sounds like fun!

Rehh, why the mix of mig and mct as carriers? I noticed another sponsor does this as well. I'm sure you have good reasoning, I just can't figure out why not one or the other.
Im not speaking for @REHH but i know others do this to help out with those that are allergic to Mig840. You can still have a very thin, high dosed(if wanted), painless or very minimal PiP, product. Im allergic to Mig840 but when mixed with MCT(Mig810) oil the PiP is very minimal or non existent.

Rehh, why the mix of mig and mct as carriers? I noticed another sponsor does this as well. I'm sure you have good reasoning, I just can't figure out why not one or the other.

Im not speaking for @REHH but i know others do this to help out with those that are allergic to Mig840. You can still have a very thin, high dosed(if wanted), painless or very minimal PiP, product. Im allergic to Mig840 but when mixed with MCT(Mig810) oil the PiP is very minimal or non existent.

Yes exactly.....100% mig840 is not tolerated well by some.

Fuck bro ur killing it....Gotta be that new bathtub blend....lol

Lol....thanks man. About ready to end this ride and go back to trt for a while. Put on 15-20lbs so was a good run.

Back