• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT or cruise doses

CSOReaper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious to know what everyone's doses of test are on a weekly basis? If you are on TRT or Test year round.

Personally, I have been all over the spectrum, up to a gram a week. I have settled on 375mg a week, one pin every 6 days. Seems to work best. Anything under that seems to not show many results.

I cruise on 200-250mg/wk...blast on 500-800mg/wk... of test...also depending on other compounds being used...but I'm only a couple years into the game..I'll be experimenting more to find out what works well for my situation.. interested what other more seasoned vets doses are

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

If I cruise on test only I don’t go below 400mg weekly anymore and all my health markers are perfect like that and I can still slowly gain or even better not lose any lbm. If I throw in another compound say like mast I’ll go 300-300 or with deca 300t-200d

For the last 3 months or so I’ve been at around 240mg/wk. Before that I was at about 200mg/wk for the better part of a year and a half.

Currently my E2 levels are a bit high, in the low 60’s, so getting my AI dialed in. All other health markers are on point.

Last edited:
Doc wanted me on 150 every two weeks.

Yeah.

I did not like that at all.

Self? 200 a week. I do not keep size and shape and hardness on that, though. It's impossible. I keep the same bodyweight, but I just do not look the same at all.

For the last 3 months or so I’ve been at around 240mg/wk. Before that I was at about 200mg/wk for the better part of a year and a half.

Currently my E2 levels are a bit high, in the low 60’s, so getting my AI dialed in. All other health markers are on point.
is your low 60s E2 (is it really e2 or estradiol?) actually causing you any negative issues, or are you just chasing a number?

If there are no symptoms, I probably would not be using an ai.

Where does 240 a week put your testosterone levels on that same bloodwork?

The study, which was published in the New England Journal of Medicine(2013;369:1011-1022), showed that libido declines dramatically in conjunction with decreased levels of serum estrogen.

Higher estrogen (over 50) meant higher libido for men injecting testosterone . . .

From the researcher who did the study: “Aromatase inhibitors to reduce estrogen should be used judiciously to treat symptoms, such as gynecomastia and breast tenderness, and not for the sole purpose of reducing a high estrogen laboratory value,” Dr. Ramasamy cautioned.

Doc wanted me on 150 every two weeks.

Yeah.

I did not like that at all.

Self? 200 a week. I do not keep size and shape and hardness on that, though. It's impossible. I keep the same bodyweight, but I just do not look the same at all.

150 every 2 weeks!?!? Holy shit might as well grab some tampons while you’re picking up your prescription! 🤣

200mg/wk was a joke—450 total t and 14 free t. The switch to a new clinic with 240mg made the difference of 850 total t and 25.5% for sex hormone binding globulin. I’m noticeably harder and libido is raging like an 18 year old most of the time.

Estrodial at low 60’s has caused a tad bit of bloat but I do feel fine. BP is around 118/73 on average lately.

Anyway, I’m about to run 500mg cypionate for the next 8-10wks so will see what happens estrogen wise. Plan to just stick with 1mg anastrozole around 48 hrs post injection.

IML Gear Cream!
Other than the last 4-6 weeks, my weekly dose of Test is always 500mg or greater. I've been using AAS for over 20 years. I almost always run various compounds throughout the year and constantly switch around every 2-3 months. At some point in my life, I'll get tired of this but I've enjoyed the run so far. I could spend days talking about this subject. The majority of my time has been with injects...not orals...I let you young guys run those...orals are hard on your body especially when your over 40.

I usually cruise on 300-350mg of test year round along with maybe 200 mast or 200 deca. I only blast 2 times a year at most and then I will run 500-600mg of test.

Curious to know what everyone's doses of test are on a weekly basis? If you are on TRT or Test year round.

Personally, I have been all over the spectrum, up to a gram a week. I have settled on 375mg a week, one pin every 6 days. Seems to work best. Anything under that seems to not show many results.
Where is Swiper when you need him for a thread like this?

Other than the last 4-6 weeks, my weekly dose of Test is always 500mg or greater. I've been using AAS for over 20 years. I almost always run various compounds throughout the year and constantly switch around every 2-3 months. At some point in my life, I'll get tired of this but I've enjoyed the run so far. I could spend days talking about this subject. The majority of my time has been with injects...not orals...I let you young guys run those...orals are hard on your body especially when your over 40.

That means I got one more year to jack around with orals. Serious though, for old guys is it more ideal to just go on shorter runs with it if you wanna mess around with them? Are you speaking from just liver enzymes and lipid profiles or how you actually feel on them too?

Last edited:
Its really just everything for me. My body could tolerate things better when I was younger.

That means I got one more year to jack around with orals. Serious though, for old guys is it more ideal to just go on shorter runs with it if you wanna mess around with them? Are you speaking from just liver enzymes and lipid profiles or how you actually feel in them too?

What is your hematocrit like?

Mine always seems to be 51-52.

Fantastic answers so far. Me personally, I was running 750 for a while and I felt good. The only negative is that I have body acne like crazy. I used to have it normally until about age 30. Then it subsided until test and now it is back with a vengeance.

Get Shredded!
Fantastic answers so far. Me personally, I was running 750 for a while and I felt good. The only negative is that I have body acne like crazy. I used to have it normally until about age 30. Then it subsided until test and now it is back with a vengeance.
have you considered accutane? I was on it by RX about 7 years ago...no acne whatsoever since.

my trt is 185-200mg weekly...roughly

have you considered accutane? I was on it by RX about 7 years ago...no acne whatsoever since.

my trt is 185-200mg weekly...roughly

Yes, I have heard some horror stories of course. Tell me about the side effects please.

For me...dry skin, as I was on it through the winter. That was it. Had routine bloodwork and my kidneys and liver were fine the entire 7 month course. That was all I remember. Ran deca-test stack during my accutane protocol. No orals. Everything was fine, dermatologist told me i wouldn’t have to worry about acne for 10-15 years or more. So far, she’s right.

Ill get a zit here or there but at the time my bacne had me looking like a reptilian. So it was great for me, don’t even have any cystic acne scars on my back.

It used to to be bad to the point if I wore a light colored T-shirt the back would be red by the end of the day. From the acne bursting open and soaking the fabric

Good stuff!

For me...dry skin, as I was on it through the winter. That was it. Had routine bloodwork and my kidneys and liver were fine the entire 7 month course. That was all I remember. Ran deca-test stack during my accutane protocol. No orals. Everything was fine, dermatologist told me i wouldn’t have to worry about acne for 10-15 years or more. So far, she’s right.

Ill get a zit here or there but at the time my bacne had me looking like a reptilian. So it was great for me, don’t even have any cystic acne scars on my back.

It used to to be bad to the point if I wore a light colored T-shirt the back would be red by the end of the day. From the acne bursting open and soaking the fabric

I have always had oily skin and I am almost the point you speak of above. Milford of you. Wouldn't mind, PM me a source you recommend for the Accutane. Or do you recommend going to a dermatologist and letting them do it.

Ldog, you and I seem very close on what we can handle with test. I am 6'3" and about 240. I seem to handle almost any amount of test like it is natural.

Yep...we are brothers! Although I'm 5'11 225 bald and beautiful!!!

I have always had oily skin and I am almost the point you speak of above. Milford of you. Wouldn't mind, PM me a source you recommend for the Accutane. Or do you recommend going to a dermatologist and letting them do it.

Ldog, you and I seem very close on what we can handle with test. I am 6'3" and about 240. I seem to handle almost any amount of test like it is natural.

i got mine RX through a dermatologist. I’d recommend going that route. It’s a pain to go to monthly appointments but at least it’s monitored and you know what your getting.

PM me bro..I got a plug on the accutane

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Any of you ever had any negative sides from accutane? Early on I would get occasional acne even on a relatively low dose of test. For the most part, I rarely break out any more, only on occasion. I’ve thought about keeping it on hand though.

Back