• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar@60mg ED= back cramps from hell (at least for me)

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No this is not one of those var-only threads, nor is it a var is superior topic either, so please save it. First time for me with var, and up until yesterday, I was 10 days into a var/DHB/Test cyp stack, and beginning 72 hours ago I began getting the worst muscle cramps I've ever experienced, despite the use of mucho water intake, 300mg magnesium daily, and 4 grams of L-Taurine, along with 20 minutes of stretching daily, and heating pad use. It feels great while I'm up against the heating pad, but within 3 or 4 minutes of getting off the heat, the intense pain returns.

I've heard guys say that they cannot go above 50mg of var if they want to avoid back muscle cramping. What surprises me about this, is that I expected any cramping to occur in the lower back area. However, the intense pain from the muscle cramps are in my middle and upper back, from the tops of my shoulder blades, right down to the upper lumbar region. So I discontinued the Anavar dosage completely today, and I'm hoping that the cramping will be gone by tomorrow due to the short 9 hour half-life of var. In the mean time, I cannot even lay down on my back when I go to bed, and forget about even trying to workout!!

If I'm good by tomorrow, then I'm going to try getting back on the var@30mg daily. I welcome any input or suggestions, or the sharing of similar var experiences from you guys. I might add that this is also my first time with DHB too, (500mg weekly) but I haven't ever heard about anyone having intense back cramping from DHB. BTW, I also tried some sodium intake, but that didn't alleviate the cramping pain either.

These guys that claim to run 100mg var are either complete liars or using garbage. 60 mg of good var and I couldn’t move. And it’s not a dbol back pump I’m referring to, it’s a locked up cramp from hell.

These guys that claim to run 100mg var are either complete liars or using garbage. 60 mg of good var and I couldn’t move. And it’s not a dbol back pump I’m referring to, it’s a locked up cramp from hell.
Yes EXACTLY!!! It's downright crippling!!!! Since 60mg was way over-powering for you, did you ever try a lighter dosage with success? if so, what worked for you?

Oh yeah I’ve had great success. I had a chance to run pharmacy var once and I believe it was around 20ish, even lowered it a bit a time or two believe it or not if I could feel things really starting to tighten. I am going to see how DQ treats me around 40. If it seems a little much maybe 35. With var I’d prefer to be a little under with full rom than as huge of a dose I can barely stand and be in pain.

I wouldn’t expect relief right away, tomorrow should be a little better but by the third day should be feeling much better. Like with back pumps you can kind of roll around in awkward positions to find a little relief lol. With a strong var cramp it’s like a kidney stone it’s just unavoidable lol.

Another addition. Forgot about all the bro science fixes for back pumps. The only real way to manage var pumps is by finding the right dosage.

One other thing. Vaf+ tbol in reasonable dosages produce amazing results amazing!

Oh yeah I’ve had great success. I had a chance to run pharmacy var once and I believe it was around 20ish, even lowered it a bit a time or two believe it or not if I could feel things really starting to tighten. I am going to see how DQ treats me around 40. If it seems a little much maybe 35. With var I’d prefer to be a little under with full rom than as huge of a dose I can barely stand and be in pain.

I wouldn’t expect relief right away, tomorrow should be a little better but by the third day should be feeling much better. Like with back pumps you can kind of roll around in awkward positions to find a little relief lol. With a strong var cramp it’s like a kidney stone it’s just unavoidable lol.
Yep, I can tell by your description that you've experienced what I am now. BTW, I'm using Pharmacom's var from Basicstero and 60mg is simply out of the question. And thanks for the tip for me to remain patient for the next few days while waiting relief. Right now, I cannot even function without taking OTC back pain pills, and I usually do not resort to that. I tried to just rough it out for the first 36 hours when this began, but it became so intense that I couldn't even get to sleep. I appreciate your advice roscoe

Another addition. Forgot about all the bro science fixes for back pumps. The only real way to manage var pumps is by finding the right dosage.

One other thing. Vaf+ tbol in reasonable dosages produce amazing results amazing!
AAHH that's very interesting because I happen to have T-bol on deck too, (which BTW is another compound I haven't ever tried before). I was thinking about 40mg daily, but that was without var being added.

Try taking 3mg of taurine 3-4 times daily. That helped me opposed to taking 4-6 grams once daily
Did that help you while you were taking Anavar? If so, what dosage of var were you on when the Taurine made a difference?

I get a lower back pump from hell with even 20mg. I have to lay down in between sets and move my legs around haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I get a lower back pump from hell with even 20mg. I have to lay down in between sets and move my legs around haha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I never knew var was this bad as far as muscle cramping goes. I'm feeling better already today, and I'm going to cut the dosage in half to 30mg. But over the weekend, the muscle cramps weren't only when I was working out, but all the time 24 hours a day. It wouldn't even allow me to sleep unless I took some pain pills. Even when I used 1 gram of Trenbolone per week, I could prevent muscle cramping by drinking lot of water all day long, but not so with var.

Taurine at high dosage def can help imo.

I also have used Pedialyte during workouts. You can actually buy them at the Dollar Store and they are the identical formula and always hydrate me well.

I get pumps like that only on Deadlifts when using var. Not on other exercises. But I can relate. I literally have had to go to the mats during a workout and lay down and try to stretch my lower back out. Those thin bands directly above the ass. Def brutal. Hope you feel better-

Taurine at high dosage def can help imo.

I also have used Pedialyte during workouts. You can actually buy them at the Dollar Store and they are the identical formula and always hydrate me well.

I get pumps like that only on Deadlifts when using var. Not on other exercises. But I can relate. I literally have had to go to the mats during a workout and lay down and try to stretch my lower back out. Those thin bands directly above the ass. Def brutal. Hope you feel better-
I'm feeling better already due to var's short half-life I guess. The weird thing is that it wasn't even in my lower back at all. It was near my shoulder blades and encompassed most of my middle back. It felt like the bottom of my Traps and my mid lats were ripped and separated from my rib cage, and this was all day long without even exerting myself. I had to stop working out for two days. I never heard of this Pedialyte you speak of. I'll have to look for that.

Did that help you while you were taking Anavar? If so, what dosage of var were you on when the Taurine made a difference?
no I just started doing this myself. I get back pumps from all orals and currently running Anadrol it was getting unbearable. I split my doses up and increased the overall g I take daily and it helped big time

no I just started doing this myself. I get back pumps from all orals and currently running Anadrol it was getting unbearable. I split my doses up and increased the overall g I take daily and it helped big time
All I can tell you my friend, is that I've used up to 225mg per day of Anadrol, and other times I've used as much as 70mg daily of D-bol, and 1 gram per week of Trenbolone, and none of those compounds even at those extreme dosages ever gave me the level of muscle cramping that 60mg per day of var has by the 10th day in. It's in a whole different league!!

The taurine and other tips do help some with other orals but I’ve found that when you’ve went overboard on var and locked up tighter than a drum lowering the dose and time are about the only fix. If your at a dose where it’s just slightly problematic on heavier lifts high doses taurine can offer some relief.

I’ve been where TD was before lol. I was seriously contemplating laying in the back of the truck and having my friend drive me home lol.

The taurine and other tips do help some with other orals but I’ve found that when you’ve went overboard on var and locked up tighter than a drum lowering the dose and time are about the only fix. If your at a dose where it’s just slightly problematic on heavier lifts high doses taurine can offer some relief.

I’ve been where TD was before lol. I was seriously contemplating laying in the back of the truck and having my friend drive me home lol.
Yeah I hear ya. I've had a herniated L-5 disc since 1987 and I am no stranger to back pain. But this was at an entirely different level from the var. I've never had a problem just trying to lay on my back like I did this past weekend. I could not do it because of the pain. I couldn't even think about going near a barbell or a dumbell. I was having a tough time just trying to walk around the house!!

At first I didn't know what was wrong. And then it dawned on me..... all the guys, (and girls) who posted on here about severe back cramps from var above 50mg daily, and here I was taking 20mg three times a day for the past ten days. So I stopped taking it, and I'm feeling better today already. I have no pain at all since I woke up this morning. I'm going to workout in about 30 minutes and I've already started taking the var again today, but at half the dosage that I was, (so I'm trying 10mg three times a day to see how i do with that). This sure has been an eye opening lesson for me about var. Strange compound

oooo yeah, this will end your work out real quick. youl go from laying on the ground to rolling around trying to find a position to take the stress off. Its unreal. i feel your pain.

Yeah real var will give you a gnarly pump. I always thought it was funny how guys talk about anavar "hardening" them up. Not real anavar...if anything you'll retain more water but it's a "dryer" pump than something like dbol. If its hardening you up chances are it has either winny or a diuretic in it. Back pumps from it can be debilitating. I personally can't run over 40mg daily without my BP getting too high, and the back pumps come with that

Yeah real var will give you a gnarly pump. I always thought it was funny how guys talk about anavar "hardening" them up. Not real anavar...if anything you'll retain more water but it's a "dryer" pump than something like dbol. If its hardening you up chances are it has either winny or a diuretic in it. Back pumps from it can be debilitating. I personally can't run over 40mg daily without my BP getting too high, and the back pumps come with that
Thanks for your input GC. After lowering the var dosage to 30mg daily since yesterday, I was able to get in a good workout today, but with some minor muscle cramps, (nothing like over the weekend when I was at 60mg daily). I'm going to try and stick it out with the 30mg dosage. If that turns out to be a no go for me, then I'll switch to T-bol@40mg daily.

I'd like to try Winstrol, and I have some oral Winstrol on deck, but my knees have felt so good lately, and due to my history of knee pain and two knee surgeries, I'm actually afraid to try Winstrol since I don't want to mess up my knees.

Get Shredded!
Thanks for your input GC. After lowering the var dosage to 30mg daily since yesterday, I was able to get in a good workout today, but with some minor muscle cramps, (nothing like over the weekend when I was at 60mg daily). I'm going to try and stick it out with the 30mg dosage. If that turns out to be a no go for me, then I'll switch to T-bol@40mg daily.

I'd like to try Winstrol, and I have some oral Winstrol on deck, but my knees have felt so good lately, and due to my history of knee pain and two knee surgeries, I'm actually afraid to try Winstrol since I don't want to mess up my knees.
Yeah man I understand the hesitation with winny. The stuff makes you look great but it tears up my connective tissue and joints. Plus I cramp from all DHTs, with winny being the worst of all of them by a long shot.

But man does it make me look good lol

Yeah man I understand the hesitation with winny. The stuff makes you look great but it tears up my connective tissue and joints. Plus I cramp from all DHTs, with winny being the worst of all of them by a long shot.

But man does it make me look good lol
Here's the funny thing....for me it isn't all DHT derived gear that causes the muscle cramping. When I used Mast E@600mg weekly, I had no cramping, even though it did harden me up and bring on some vascularity. And when I used Anadrol@100mg daily for 4 weeks, and then bumped it up to 225mg daily for the last 4 weeks, that didn't cause any muscle cramps either, and all this stuff was from the same source as the var that I'm currently using, (Basicstero/Pharmacom).

So there must be something more specific about anavar which creates this tendency to cramping.

I also share your herniation problems. I’d like to see one of these guys complaining of back pumps just get a taste of what it’s like when compiled with spinal problems out the ass. Probably be a real eye opener on just how much pain a (back pump) feels to guys with spinal conditions.

Orals kill me w/ back pumps & shin splints. Like Wes, its mainly during deadlifts. I was able to squat OK last week, DL was out of the question.
Gives me bad heart burn too, done now w/ my 30 day Var run (50 mg) thank god...

I need to stretch the shit out of my legs, back and calves multiple times a day on Var. Lay on the bed with one leg behind me for the quads and back, feels great.

Is this what is happening to me
TestC 600
Deca 400

Then daily 30-50 Dbol.

235 lb, 6 ft 18%bf

I just had an abdominal cramp that was a f####g Charlie horse that was so bad I was forced to go to ER by my employer.

My serum electrolytes came back fine. I'm going back next week to test inter cellular electrolytes and RBC mag.

Any other thoughtsm

Sent using Tapatalk

I have never really taken Var...can crippling back pain be worth the gainz??

The gains aren't much to speak for imo so no, not really. I'd rather do a short run of SD for gains. More miserable but for a shorter time

I think it's dose related. That was the whole point of this thread. I was taking 60mg daily, and now I'm taking 30mg daily, and I've put in two workouts since swithcing to the lower dosage, and so far, I'm good.

Anavar gives me wicked cramps, but just in my hands and feet. IDK why its those small muscle groups. I'll get my hand stuck like I'm throwing a gang sign, and as I try unbind my hand my foot will spasm and I start to believe this is how I'll die.

Back