solvents advice?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    solvents advice?

    Just got my MK677 and gw501516 raw powders, I've done some research already but still want to make sure if alcohol is the only solvent?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Tall Deck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    541
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    592
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Babur View Post
    Just got my MK677 and gw501516 raw powders, I've done some research already but still want to make sure if alcohol is the only solvent?
    I don't have an answer for you, but for safety reasons, let's be clear about this....you ARE talking about BENZYL alcohol, right??? Of course that would be for injectable finished products, but if that isn't even what you're talking about, then please don't mind me.

  3. #3
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    No I'm going to make orals. I was told it should be everclear or Bacardi 151, my question is whether it's the only solvent needed, or I also need some other solvents as well..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Tall Deck's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3,692

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    541
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    592
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Babur View Post
    No I'm going to make orals. I was told it should be everclear or Bacardi 151, my question is whether it's the only solvent needed, or I also need some other solvents as well..
    OK, I'm sorry about that, and thank you for patiently clarifying that for me. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I am on this topic will chime in.

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Back of beyond
    Age
    43
    Posts
    258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You can use equal parts alcohol and glycerol or Humco suspention vehicle and equal part distilled water either works very well. Straight Everclear or 151 is fine too. Just don't forget to account for each gram of powder you put in by subtracting one ml from whatever solvent you use to keep dosage as accurate as possible.

  6. #6
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalben1 View Post
    You can use equal parts alcohol and glycerol or Humco suspention vehicle and equal part distilled water either works very well. Straight Everclear or 151 is fine too. Just don't forget to account for each gram of powder you put in by subtracting one ml from whatever solvent you use to keep dosage as accurate as possible.
    Thank you! You seem very professional bro. The recipe i got is to make 60ml gw501516 @10mg/ml. Can you please give me some advice?

    600mg gw501516 powder
    60ml Alcohol (everclear or Bacardi151)

    I was told just to mix them together and shake vigorously, so that's all for that?

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Back of beyond
    Age
    43
    Posts
    258

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yep just use 59.4 ml everclear to allow for displacement and you are god to go.

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    The Dark side of the Moon!
    Posts
    650

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points
    497175220

    Theres a thread on making mk677 in the homebrew and researxh section just put mk677 in the search engine should come up.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Tbj555's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,839

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    543
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The real Pro’s just dip their finger..........

  10. #10
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Thanks for all the advices.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,240

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    114
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    308
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points
    1905242640

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbj555 View Post
    The real Pro’s just dip their finger..........
    Quite, you! LOL...but seriously, I am not sure how much 677 you need, but dipping is probably not a good option. Have you considered just putting it in a cap? I tried dipping some prami and got sick. You have to be more exacting with this type of compound. Same with cab. Anavar T Bol, and Winstrol are great for dipping because if you get 80 mgs instead of 70 ( dips) it is no big deal. Oral Steroids are very very hard to overdose.

    Some compounds are way too powerful, and you must be exact with your dosages. I am not sure if 677 falls into this category.

  12. #12
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,176

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    67
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    Quite, you! LOL...but seriously, I am not sure how much 677 you need, but dipping is probably not a good option. Have you considered just putting it in a cap? I tried dipping some prami and got sick. You have to be more exacting with this type of compound. Same with cab. Anavar T Bol, and Winstrol are great for dipping because if you get 80 mgs instead of 70 ( dips) it is no big deal. Oral Steroids are very very hard to overdose.

    Some compounds are way too powerful, and you must be exact with your dosages. I am not sure if 677 falls into this category.
    Dipping is just damn stupid with any compound.

    Dipping dianabol would end up at least a 25-40% variation in daily dosage. Not good for consistent gains or your BP.

Similar Threads

  1. Please need help and advice
    By Armyscout99 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-27-2015, 04:10 AM
  2. Advice???
    By Cartoad in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2013, 03:49 AM
  3. Need advice
    By Cartoad in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication v1.0.4 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.