CD review

Thread: CD review

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    937 Posts
    Rep Points

CD review

Products used: Balkan Anadrol and proviron, sp labs npp and d bol, euro prime test p
    TA packaging and communication CD was very quick to answer any questions I had and the package was at my door in less than a week from the time I placed the order. The package arrived packed very well and discrete and everything was in great condition.
    Product review Everything came with serial numbers that checked out on the websites so already that was a great feeling. The proviron and Anadrol were amazing from Balkan my libido was through the roof while taking 50mg per day of proviron and with 50mg a day of the Anadrol it was almost too strong. The pumps were skin peeling and my strength went up every workout. These two items were definitely two of the best Iíve used to date and I love Anadrol and proviron. The test p and npp were on point. I was using another highly reputable sponsors test and npp prior to using the sp and euro lines and within the first week I noticed it was almost like I was gaining like it was the beginning of my cycle again. I was actually able to cut my dose back on the npp from 150mg eod to 75mg eod and the test p I cut back from 150mg eod to 100mg eod and really enjoyed the run and with the potency of the gear was able to stretch it out. I still have not used the sp d bol Iím saving that for a rainy day so to speak lol.
    Pros cons of using CD The pros definitely out way the cons by a lot. Iíll start with the cons. The gear is a little pricey compared to UGLs. The pros would be even tho it may be a little more pricey you can rest assure what it says on the package is what you will receive. Unlike UGLs this stuff is all made in legit labs and European pharmaceutical grade of some sort and Balkan is actually sold in pharmacies and used in hospitals in Europe. Another big plus is itís shipped from close by so if you need something quick you can get it very quick no waiting weeks or even months for what you ordered.

So after CDs offer for store credit I decided why not give a great source on here a review that is always in my list of sources recommend. I would highly recommend Crazy doser to anyone who wants to know for sure they are getting quality product. Everyone who reads this who has ever asked me via pm about a good source can tell you CD is always included in the small group of sponsors I recommend. I attached a link so you guys can see my origins order and review from CD and honestly the only reason I have not used them exclusively is because I was tight on funds for awhile after having twin boys and a bunch of expenses at once.
    Last edited by CRAZY DOSER; 02-10-2019 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Slight adjustment to post look

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

Big thanks for your kind words! Doing our best to provide you with top notch gear and customer service, including lighting fast delivery.

Unlike UGLs this stuff is all made in legit labs and European pharmaceutical grade of some sort and Balkan is actually sold in pharmacies and used in hospitals in Europe
    That is correct. BALKAN uses highly technological equipment with advanced security measures. 100% human grade

Speaking of which, right now they are in process of redesign of their products. We have dedicated threads about it, if you are interested check them - general info and what it looks like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    937 Posts
    Rep Points

Tried to edit my post but it wouldnít let me but I ment serial number not cerial lol Siri auto corrected me she must be hungry lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Tried to edit my post but it wouldnít let me but I ment serial number not cerial lol Siri auto corrected me she must be hungry lol
    You are welcome, bro. We can't let our customers get hungry, lol