• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's in Your Wallet?

My tax refund can buy a killer cycle.

That stash looks awesome...sharing is caring (wink wink)

That is quite the impressive stash .Should hold ya for a minute

Nice saying on that wood block: "My mind says GYM but my...."

Honest question but....how long will that last you? I had some leftover test that I tried using on my current cycle and it was a year and a half old, bloodwork came back around 1700 on 500mg/week. So potency can definitely suffer, just curious how long a stash like that would last, or even keep before beginning to lose potency.

Apologize for the newbish question

Also, it's a beautiful stash!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Honest question but....how long will that last you? I had some leftover test that I tried using on my current cycle and it was a year and a half old, bloodwork came back around 1700 on 500mg/week. So potency can definitely suffer, just curious how long a stash like that would last, or even keep before beginning to lose potency.

Everything is fairly new except some leftover DQ test cyp and tren E. I cruise on 200mg's of test cyp EW for 12 weeks and then blast with sust 250, mast e 200, and deca 200 x2 EW for 12 weeks. The GP test cyp will last a year and the ace mast and sust will last my next two cycles. I'm sure the vets on the board can answer questions on shelf life but I've never felt it. I've been cruising on DQ test cyp that I bought during their going away sale well over a year ago and it is still on point.

how do the bayer and DQ proviron compare? out of curiosity, i have never taken bayer proviron.

I cannot feel any difference. I bought 10 boxes of 20 Bayer from DG at $250. 4 boxes of 56 from you runs me $240. I get an extra two dozen tabs and DQ has always passed the Pepsi challenge with any pharma brands IMO.

The pepsi challenge, i like that.
Jswole just gave a review on the provi, its just been a while since ive taken any but i do remember a serious libido boost.
I cannot feel any difference. I bought 10 boxes of 20 Bayer from DG at $250. 4 boxes of 56 from you runs me $240. I get an extra two dozen tabs and DQ has always passed the Pepsi challenge with any pharma brands IMO.

Great stash! Lock that shit down...LOL

I've always been a Bayer Provi guy but getting ready to throw in DQ Provi that I had saved. Can't wait to give it a run.

gear can stay good for 10-15 years after expiration date if stored properly like almost any medicine. It’s definitely not going to lose any potency in just a few years even. As long as it’s unopened and stored in a cool dark dry place your fine. I got some sustanon ready jects from a friend that were three years past expiration date and they worked like a charm. Almost like fine wine better with time haha.

Last edited:
Jswole just gave a review on the provi, its just been a while since ive taken any but i do remember a serious libido boost.
I don’t bother with bayer anymore that dq is back. Don’t get me wrong bayer proviron is obviously the cream of the crop but I notice no difference from bayer proviron to dq and dq is usually a bit cheaper

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t bother with bayer anymore that dq is back. Don’t get me wrong bayer proviron is obviously the cream of the crop but I notice no difference from bayer proviron to dq and dq is usually a bit cheaper

Nice. I just made my first order on Ace product. Looking at yours its identical? Hope i used correct address..lolol

Get Shredded!
Nice. I just made my first order on Ace product. Looking at yours its identical? Hope i used correct address..lolol

Bones and Ace are great. It will be there quicker than Amazon and you will not be disappointed.

Back