• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Egg white source

IML Gear Cream!
man I wish they sat well in my stomach! I used to drink them for months before having to just call it quits. From day one they caused stomach issues. I figured if I just hung in there it would work itself out but never happened. Now I just eat whole eggs sunny side up. Usually with a steak or sausage of some sort... but drinking them with fairlife choco milk was so good!
Yeah my fiancee can't stomach them either. Bad gas, bloating, and nausea. Some people are just allergic

Yeah my fiancee can't stomach them either. Bad gas, bloating, and nausea. Some people are just allergic

Yeah I dont get it cause I dont have any issue with them cooked.. I still eat a lot of eggs.. I just have to cook em.

Cheeks, like some of y’all can’t drink them because it ruins her stomach. It’s very interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raw egg whites have a bioavailability of 57%. So you are almost getting half as protein if you drink them. I love to drink egg whites but its a waste of good protein and boiled egg whites taste like poisin. The best way is to make low fat cheese omelette.

Btw why dont you guys buy whole eggs and use a yolk separator to get your whites ? Hardly takes 5 mins. This way is a lot cheaper here.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Costco

Raw egg whites have a bioavailability of 57%. So you are almost getting half as protein if you drink them. I love to drink egg whites but its a waste of good protein and boiled egg whites taste like poisin. The best way is to make low fat cheese omelette.

Btw why dont you guys buy whole eggs and use a yolk separator to get your whites ? Hardly takes 5 mins. This way is a lot cheaper here.

Not if their pasteurized.

Get Shredded!
Not if their pasteurized.

I eat both, pasturized whites and whole cage free large eggs. make them with pancakes at least once a week

I eat both, pasturized whites and whole cage free large eggs. make them with pancakes at least once a week

Let me clarify: eggs are daily, pancakes and eggs are about once a week

Right, but rajpoon didn’t know about the pasteurization process which breaks the avidin bonds allowing 100% bioavailability in liquid form

Right, but rajpoon didn’t know about the pasteurization process which breaks the avidin bonds allowing 100% bioavailability in liquid form

I did not know pasteurisation denatures the anti tripsin in egg whites. Can you link me to a resource paper or article where I can confirm this.
If this is true, I will pasteurize my egg whites next time. Eating boiled whites is death

I did not know pasteurisation denatures the anti tripsin in egg whites. Can you link me to a resource paper or article where I can confirm this.
If this is true, I will pasteurize my egg whites next time. Eating boiled whites is death

Yessir gimme a few minutes

Do they not sell pasteurized egg whites in the carton in Pakistan?
They do not sell egg whites at all lol. Its just whole eggs. Our food industry is way behind. Heck we dont even make decent chocolates. I have to beg my Norwegian friends to send me some. They make amazing af chocolates.

They do not sell egg whites at all lol. Its just whole eggs. Our food industry is way behind. Heck we dont even make decent chocolates. I have to beg my Norwegian friends to send me some. They make amazing af chocolates.

Man I thought it was a racist joke, I didn’t know you actually live in Pakistan.

How are the gyms and food there Overall for a bodybuilder?

Man I thought it was a racist joke, I didn’t know you actually live in Pakistan.

How are the gyms and food there Overall for a bodybuilder?

Everything is in raw form. Which is very inconvenient for a bodybuilder who cooks himself. Although getting organic things are easier.
Gyms are okayish. I actually own one. Equipment gets very expensive here due to taxes so most gyms keep refurbished stuff.

Its still a growing industry.

IML Gear Cream!
Sams Costco or Aldi I’ve looked online it’s way more expensive and
Where do y’all get your egg whites? Our best source is Costco but I’m trying to find a real egg white source for bulk that doesn’t rape the price like muscleegg or any other prominent egg white company

Costco has the best deals I’ve seen. I use egg whites instead of protein powder whenever it’s possible.

Back