• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are Natural Testosterone Boosters Are Waste of Money?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nick Trigili Explaines Why Natural Testosterone Boosters Are Waste of Money

Testosterone is very helpful in building a great body, it helps muscles grow faster and increases physical power, allowing to train harder and more intensively. However, taking high doses of testosterone may lead to unwanted side effects.

Most people are afraid of taking injections or tablets, thinking that it can influence their health. ‘Natural’ boosters and recipes look safer and more attractive. Really, what is the sense to take dangerous injections if you can increase your testosterone level with some foods or herbs that are already familiar to your body and super health-friendly?

The painful truth is that those ‘natural testosterone boosters’ never work. Nick Trigili told he was shocked hearing how many sportsmen and even experienced coaches believe in the power and effectiveness of so-called testosterone boosters. Being a high-class trainer and a bodybuilder, the sportsman told he does not know about any proper alternative to medically certified testosterone injections.

Why do so many people use natural boosters instead? That’s a result of a foxy commercial trick. There are some herbs and products that are traditionally known for curing some hormonal diseases. However, there’s no one natural ingredient extracted from herbs, foods or mushrooms that is proven to raise the level of testosterone.

If you make your own research, you will find no scientific or medical articles that speak about the effectiveness of any natural testosterone booster. Even if there are some special natural ingredients that are able to influence the testosterone level and to increase it, their effect is too weak to lead to any noticeable result.

Nick tells that being very critical is his first advice to any sportsman who is thinking about trying some innovative things. He tells that the main principles of building a great physique are already known and studied. It’s ok to search for some new or individually developed training or dietary technics and it may work. However, you shall understand that there are too many ‘great inventions’ that are nothing but a part of a commercial system.

Trigili says that checking every statement about any sports foods or medicine is his professional habit. Since the start of his career, the sportsman has been repeatedly shocked by how many popular sports products are useless or even harmful.

I've never used them and never will so I don't know... but hey creatine works, and works well with a vasodilator

- - - Updated - - -

I've never used them and never will so I don't know... but hey creatine works, and works well with a vasodilator

Natural boosters are a gimmick. But at $20-30 a bottle, most guys are willing to give them a try for awhile.

They help with libido. My dad is 76 and takes Nugenix and swears by it

They help with libido. My dad is 76 and takes Nugenix and swears by it

agreed. I think they can make people feel a little better but for actual testosterone raising i think is very very minimal and not worth it.

Just a waste of money IMO. Thats where I started though. Now that I think about it if the stuff worked it would be a controlled substance. Big brother would be all over it.

I tried some to feel better because of my low Ts...what a waste of hard earned money.

My buddy was blowing $70 a bottle on nugenix until i got him onto AAS. He is happier now, and at least gets his money worth.

I think they do a 'decent' job at helping someone sustain test levels within their natural range if they werent before, but i definitely cant say i believe they can push the natural barrier like AAS do

IML Gear Cream!
If you’ve ever wasted your money on them like I have and then tried steroids you will realize they are a complete waste of money and the very few proven ingredients to slightly raise testosterone are usually severely under dosed in a blend. Say if your natural test levels are 500 the best test booster on the market may get you to 550 at best. Is that really going to do anything for you? No

Nick Trigili Explaines Why Natural Testosterone Boosters Are Waste of Money

Testosterone is very helpful in building a great body, it helps muscles grow faster and increases physical power, allowing to train harder and more intensively. However, taking high doses of testosterone may lead to unwanted side effects.

Most people are afraid of taking injections or tablets, thinking that it can influence their health. ‘Natural’ boosters and recipes look safer and more attractive. Really, what is the sense to take dangerous injections if you can increase your testosterone level with some foods or herbs that are already familiar to your body and super health-friendly?

The painful truth is that those ‘natural testosterone boosters’ never work. Nick Trigili told he was shocked hearing how many sportsmen and even experienced coaches believe in the power and effectiveness of so-called testosterone boosters. Being a high-class trainer and a bodybuilder, the sportsman told he does not know about any proper alternative to medically certified testosterone injections.

Why do so many people use natural boosters instead? That’s a result of a foxy commercial trick. There are some herbs and products that are traditionally known for curing some hormonal diseases. However, there’s no one natural ingredient extracted from herbs, foods or mushrooms that is proven to raise the level of testosterone.

If you make your own research, you will find no scientific or medical articles that speak about the effectiveness of any natural testosterone booster. Even if there are some special natural ingredients that are able to influence the testosterone level and to increase it, their effect is too weak to lead to any noticeable result.

Nick tells that being very critical is his first advice to any sportsman who is thinking about trying some innovative things. He tells that the main principles of building a great physique are already known and studied. It’s ok to search for some new or individually developed training or dietary technics and it may work. However, you shall understand that there are too many ‘great inventions’ that are nothing but a part of a commercial system.

Trigili says that checking every statement about any sports foods or medicine is his professional habit. Since the start of his career, the sportsman has been repeatedly shocked by how many popular sports products are useless or even harmful.

I was using them, but it was such a waste of money, now when I think it was calories and workout that helped muscle grow and not test supplements, but at that time I didn't knew about diet nor workouts anything and I was believing that these supps helped me... Great stuff Arnold thanks for sharing.

Back