• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can Anavar be taken alone?

Exhausted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is Anavar effective if taken alone?
Or does it need stacked wth test?

If I have no choice is it a waste to use it alone?

great for females imo.

Is Anavar effective if taken alone?
Or does it need stacked wth test?

If I have no choice is it a waste to use it alone?

It’s weak and suppressive. So for a male, no, you need to stack it with testosterone. Any steroid should be taken with testosterone. There a many better choices than anavar

It’s weak and suppressive. So for a male, no, you need to stack it with testosterone. Any steroid should be taken with testosterone. There a many better choices than anavar
What would you suggest?
I am between about 4 months off now.
At 201 lbs need to cut fat. No more need to get bigger.

What's your cycle history?
How's your training knowledge/ ability to train towards your goals instead of just lifting?
How's your diet? Diet knowledge?

It sounds like cycle #2 and by the way it sounds, did you possibily only run an oral before? Based on this, I'll go with this...

500mgs test pw split 250mgs Mon/Thursday
.5mg Anastrozole Tuesday/Friday ( when test levels will be at your peak is a great time for your AI dosage.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Eat proper, train hard, inject test. That’s my best advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. The problem is your diet and training/cardio, not the kind of gear you're running.

Can you run anavar alone? Sure. You'll probably feel halfway okay. Not nearly as good as if you were on test with it. Is anavar going to help you lose fat? Not with much significance at all. A tiny bit sure, but not much. Not worth the suppression imo unless you're in trt and it's not a concern

Short answer......yes

What's your cycle history?
How's your training knowledge/ ability to train towards your goals instead of just lifting?
How's your diet? Diet knowledge?

It sounds like cycle #2 and by the way it sounds, did you possibily only run an oral before? Based on this, I'll go with this...

500mgs test pw split 250mgs Mon/Thursday
.5mg Anastrozole Tuesday/Friday ( when test levels will be at your peak is a great time for your AI dosage.

Diet and knowledge are on point. Played sports past college level and I am a PT.
2 cycles done.
First just sustanon 250 2x week.
Second one test and eq.
4 months off now.
My back is bad. Can't run. Bike and elliptical to about 30 mins. Can box in a limited rigid upright position.

Just need a good good cutter to assist me at this point as I am now 40.

IML Gear Cream!
superdrol.
If you're gonna run an oral only, I'd have to agree. What can be accomplished in 4 weeks with this drug is amazing. Gains seem to slow to a halt at week 4-5 though.

I have seen many athletes run 50mg Anavar daily only for 6-8weeks and saw pretty decent changes. Lean muscle gains and strength gains. Mild BF% changes. IF diet and traing is on point yes it could help by itself. Is it normally recommended no, but if you do make sure you have PCT ready for after cycle

anavar only lol good lord this crap again

Run test with your anavar bro....you’ll thank me when your not suicidally depressed.

My experience?

I want to say about 20 years ago, I worked out of a gym. Got friendly with a trainer. Asked if he could get me something? But I didn't want to pin.

So he got my Anavar (for a dollar a pill).

I didn't know shit. Took I think two a day or something like that.

Only thing I remember was getting stronger on my bench. Not too much else. I did manage to keep most of the new gains once I stopped without a pct or anything.

But I was 26 at the time.

When I was in my 20s I responded great to low doses of anything. My first cycle was brovel test e, 200 mg/week and put on some mass and made great gains. 2nd cycle was sustanon at 250 mg/week and I grew even more.
Those doses wouldnt do squat for most of the peeps in here today. I wish I responded now like I did back then.
My experience?

I want to say about 20 years ago, I worked out of a gym. Got friendly with a trainer. Asked if he could get me something? But I didn't want to pin.

Only thing I remember was getting stronger on my bench. Not too much else. I did manage to keep most of the new gains once I stopped without a pct or anything.

I would never take navar alone. I did, however, take dbol only as my first cycle...It worked phenomenal for me, I would never do that again but who knew back then, all my AAS intel came from the big guys at the gym, and they lied their asses off. I ran 200mg a week as cycles for years lol AI's were non existent, oh except nolvadex which I never took

My experience?

Man I remember the white tabs and I'm pretty sure they were 2.5 mgs per tab

Meh, anybody could do anything if they want but there's just better ways to do things to make your life easier..

You would probably feel like shit after a few weeks, because you'll end up shutting yourself down and and no way will anavar simulate, duplicate or mimic the functions that testosterone has, and the need that your body has for it..

Vision and DQ are spot on. About 8 years ago or so before I really got into using aas my little brother was telling me how great this Winstrol cycle was that he ran. I said why not I wanna run one too and at first I felt great and full of energy, great workouts. By week 2 I felt like shit and had no sex drive at all and couldn’t make it past week 3. It was honestly counterproductive doing this when it was all said and done I was shut down and lost strength. Never again would I take anything without testosterone. Even if you just do a trt dose you’ll be fine but without it’s a gamble and the odds are not in your favor

Back