• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

jogger attacked by mountain lion kills it by rear naked choke

Worst. Mountain. Lion. Ever

lion-killer-image.jpg

I live on the beach so I'll never encounter a mountain lion, does anyone know if you can choke a shark, may invest in some BJJ training for future encounters

51lST4JrylL.jpg

You would have rip all of his gils out with your bear hands. Better bring a knife with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I've had close encounters with Panthers, Bears, Alligators, Coyotes, Burmese Pythons, Venomous snakes and Sharks on multiple occasions. Most recent was a 8ft hammerhead 6 months ago while diving for scallops.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I've had close encounters with Panthers, Bears, Alligators, Coyotes, Burmese Pythons, Venomous snakes and Sharks on multiple occasions. Most recent was a 8ft hammerhead 6 months ago while diving for scallops.
Enough encounters with animals they should run from you instead lol

Only way I know to choke a shark would be if you got stuck when his ass tries to swallow you
I live on the beach so I'll never encounter a mountain lion, does anyone know if you can choke a shark, may invest in some BJJ training for future encounters

51lST4JrylL.jpg

crikey mate, is your last name irwin

Here’s the real question. Did you rear naked choke the scallops?

giphy.gif

Get Shredded!
I came face to face with a mountain lion.

Riding my bike in the mountains, I came around a blind switchback and there in front of me is a big mountain lion.

He looked at me, I stopped, he checked me out then hauled ass.

Must of been full at the time, or I was too skinny :)

I came face to face with a mountain lion.

Riding my bike in the mountains, I came around a blind switchback and there in front of me is a big mountain lion.

He looked at me, I stopped, he checked me out then hauled ass.

Must of been full at the time, or I was too skinny :)
I was on my porch and a squirrel was in my tree, we both stopped locked eyes, and then he scurried away, my nuts were too atrophied I guess

that cat has no idea how easliy that cougar can break that glass and eat him

Whoever filmed that should know how unsafe they were too. Time for the 300 win mag from the top window if you ask me.

I watched a buddy of mine choke out a mountain lion with his bare hands. He lived in the Oregon mountains and there was a mountain man that lived off the grid close by. He he trapped and sold pelts for money. The mountain man led us to a fresh trap one morning that held a mountain lion by the foot. He would not shoot the animal so the pelt would not get damaged. He asked if my buddy wanted to do the job and explained what to do. He hit the mountain lion over the head with a metal bat to stun him, then immediately jumped on his back and strangeled him out. Was crazy to see.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I watched a buddy of mine choke out a mountain lion with his bare hands. He lived in the Oregon mountains and there was a mountain man that lived off the grid close by. He he trapped and sold pelts for money. The mountain man led us to a fresh trap one morning that held a mountain lion by the foot. He would not shoot the animal so the pelt would not get damaged. He asked if my buddy wanted to do the job and explained what to do. He hit the mountain lion over the head with a metal bat to stun him, then immediately jumped on his back and strangeled him out. Was crazy to see.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
was his name Hugh Glass?

Worst. Mountain. Lion. Ever

I get what you're saying but maybe not. I would almost bet money the cat in this case was literally starving to death. Thus his excuse for attempting a full grown man in good shape (yes animals size up their prey) as his next meal. It's hard for animals in the wild to obtain food at times due to larger animals (like bears and wolves) gobbling all the food up. Seriously I bet the cat was too weak to attempt this kill.

^ good point clint.

The real question, his he gonna get that fucker stuffed and display it proudly in his house... I would

I get what you're saying but maybe not. I would almost bet money the cat in this case was literally starving to death. Thus his excuse for attempting a full grown man in good shape (yes animals size up their prey) as his next meal. It's hard for animals in the wild to obtain food at times due to larger animals (like bears and wolves) gobbling all the food up. Seriously I bet the cat was too weak to attempt this kill.
I heard the cat cut 30lbs for this fight, some said it wasnt possible but others believed the cat was a superior athlete and able to lose weight and still perform

Back