• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fake Sources with Fake Dosages

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where can I find these? I want to pay the lowest price possible. I dont care if the dose is half of what it should be or even 1/4 what it says so long as there is some hormone in it. Thanks in advance.
PS- I dont even lift but I tell bros on the interwebs that I do.

Last edited:
50% off sales include 50% of the compounds ordered.

*Actual compound may differ from what was ordered or that is labeled.*

You used to get 800mg super test and 100 mg superdrol from Internatiol Anabolics. I sure do miss xsbobber

Speaking of IA, I also dont care if there is shit floatinig in my oil or if it appears to have some sort of fungal growth in it. I took my flu shot this year so Im betting I can pin that shit in my quads and not end up like Dan the Bodybuilder.
You used to get 800mg super test and 100 mg superdrol from Internatiol Anabolics. I sure do miss xsbobber

Where can I find these? I want to pay the lowest price possible. I dont care if the dose is half of what it should be or even 1/4 what it says so long as there is some hormone in it. Thanks in advance.
PS- I dont even lift but I tell bros on the interwebs that I do.
Wtf?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

any tren NPP mast test var blends available

Yeah I am kidding- My lame attempt at making fun of another thread OP I saw in the AS forum here.

Any test 500, EQ 500, mast 400 blends available dammit ??? :coffee:

I know a source with a home cooked kitchen blend. We call it Psycho 5000. Its been placed back in repurposed vials and has white duct tape label with sharpie marker. The ink kinda bled so the label is blurry but still readable. The stuff floating is harmless, just some ceiling dust or skin flakes. Dont worry.

It hasnt been tested on humans yet but the feral cat we caught is unchained with mass gains and ate through the wire cage. It killed the neighbors pitbull and tried attacking the school bus. Local animal officials are trying to catch it but its too fast.

I also have some old pins laing around to throw in, some new some old mix.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Go check out BOP then :D

Back