• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low dose test and what?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you had no choice but to run low dose test, 2-300mg, and any amount of another hormone, what should you choose?

I guess tren is gonna be the most common answer but, let's get outside if the box a bit and pick something different.

What cha got!?

Yeah Tren for sure..

But if not, then NPP is very close in the race.

Masteron 4-450

A close second would be NPP

I'm guessing montego chooses deca?
Ment is the winner for myself.

Npp or Deca would be neck and neck for my second choice.

Var or dbol would be right there as well when I got tired of pinning

Hmm thats a tough one. I think if bulking the obvious one is Deca but I like EQ for nice lean quality gains. If I had to choose one probably EQ at 800-1000mg, I get the pie face pretty easily with Deca. LOL

Ment is the winner for myself.

Npp or Deca would be neck and neck for my second choice.

Var or dbol would be right there as well when I got tired of pinning

I may have to give the Ment a shot when its time to drop down to a "cruise"

It's not a hormone, but I'd chose hgh.

If you had no choice but to run low dose test, 2-300mg, and any amount of another hormone, what should you choose?

I guess tren is gonna be the most common answer but, let's get outside if the box a bit and pick something different.

What cha got!?

Either NPP or very very low dose Deca 50-75mg week.. My body just hurts if I do not use at least a little nandrolone.. It's become a sort of crutch for me, regarding aches and pains.. along with motrin 800.

Deca or NPP

Or Monte's favorite EQ at like 1500 a week

Tren E 400mg and test E 200 win, win

Last edited:
Test p. And mast p.

But deca is also right there for me. Used to think the part about it helping your joints was bull but now that I am older I can see the benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Test p. And mast p.

But deca is also right there for me. Used to think the part about it helping your joints was bull but now that I am older I can see the benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deca/npp def helps with joints..my shoulders and elbows are much happier, especially with all the hard training we all put into this..it's a good addition even at low dose

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Back