• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would Phil Heath Consider Joining WWE?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would Phil Heath Consider Joining WWE?
7-times Mr. Olympia might join WWE

Phil Heath is 39 now and has all the chances to win WWE title. Here is what multi-time Mr. Olympia replied to his fans after they discussed the possibility of him joining the WWE on Twitter: “If my back and hips can take it I’d be down no question about it”.

“As much as I loved watching you win Sandows. I think people gotta remember you were/are an athlete too. Wouldn’t mind seeing you transition into the @WWE for a stint and pick up a belt or two. Wrestling fans have never seen anything like YOU”.

They call Phil Heath “Gift” for good reason, while one has to be really special to win Mr. Olympia seven times. And Phil Heath is one of those who look really impressive on the stage!

After Heath appeared in Monday Night Raw with a pro wrestler and his good buddy Mojo Rawley in 2018, we all wonder whether he would consider wrestling.

Do you think we will see Phil Heath wrestling in the WWE?

Attachments

• phil-heath-wwe.jpg
    phil-heath-wwe.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 9
  • phil-heath.jpg
    phil-heath.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 9
Back