• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

⚠️ Auction ⚠️

Get Shredded!
if i put $300+ of dragon pharma gear in the cart, would i still be eligible for the promo and or the asf discount providing i met a certain dollar amount.

if i put $300+ of dragon pharma gear in the cart, would i still be eligible for the promo and or the asf discount providing i met a certain dollar amount.

No, promos and discount codes don't merge with each other, only with 5% bitcoin.

Allex ur the freakn man!!!! Seriously bro this made my morning and week.. Im already to order me some gear!!! Thanks allex made me realize persistence is key i was determined to when a auction bro.. THANK YOU!

Dude i just screamed yes and the kids were askn why i was so happy.. Um yea dont think 13 and 7 are good ages on telling them the truth. Shit my girl dont even know, i think she puts 2 and 2 together and she AWLWAYS sees me on here but i never came straight out and told here.

how and when can we take advantage of this. im so excited

Dude i just screamed yes and the kids were askn why i was so happy.. Um yea dont think 13 and 7 are good ages on telling them the truth. Shit my girl dont even know, i think she puts 2 and 2 together and she AWLWAYS sees me on here but i never came straight out and told here.

how and when can we take advantage of this. im so excited

I knew you guys would be happy with it.

Sending your codes right now.

Codes sent to the 3 of you.

If you guys want to post a TD thread once you get the packages, maybe with pics, we'd appreciate it.

This was fun. More auctions (and maybe some contests too) coming soon. Stay tuned.

IML Gear Cream!
Codes sent to the 3 of you.

If you guys want to post a TD thread once you get the packages, maybe with pics, we'd appreciate it.

This was fun. More auctions (and maybe some contests too) coming soon. Stay tuned.

i def will. plan to keep active on this. thanks for all youve done for us:clapping:

but if the rules change, then I could participate too.

REHH, you and your rules what do you say? it's regular?

Those were the guys that bid at the last minute. Come on, man, there's more coming.

Muhaha.....I'll make an exception for you my friend.

That's what's up @ALLEX. $900 worth of gear for $300. Thanks for always doing these auctions. It's a great way for our members to try top notch, properly dosed gear and get them hooked on PHARMA!!

:winkfinger:

Damn I thought I stole the last auction at $110. You guys all got hooked the f up!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Damn I thought I stole the last auction at $110. You guys all got hooked the f up!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Yea bro you aint ever lie, that last 30 seconda was crazy my phone couldnt keep up, but u called it when u said allex was going to look out but i never in a million years thought he'd look out like this. Thats awesome... Seriously appreciate it it was wirth the blue balls at one point lol

Get Shredded!
but u called it when u said allex was going to look out but i never in a million years thought he'd look out like this. Thats awesome...

When I got a hold of my supervisor he asked "you think this will make them happy?" and of course I said "yes, I'm positive". He then said "that's all that matters then..."

When I got a hold of my supervisor he asked "you think this will make them happy?" and of course I said "yes, I'm positive". He then said "that's all that matters then..."

wow. i was really glad to read that. seriously makes the spending that much easier when you see your appreciated as a customer. im new around here, so to not only be involved, but successful in the auction, sure made an impact for me as a customer. cant wait for my td so i can make my next order. 2 in so far. :)

Back