• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orals and gut stress

you can try taking Prilosec OTC. You take one tablet once a day in the morning right before breakfast for 14 consecutive days only, (do NOT go longer than 14 days with this stuff). It has long lasting effects. It lasts for about 4 months for me after I stop taking it.

Let me add to my last post by saying that some guys will suggest you use probiotics. I won't dispute that. However I will tell you that I for one tried probiotics, and my stomach became worse than ever until I stopped using them. So I think it really depends on what the cause of your stomach discomfort is. For me, I've had a 4 or 5 year history of heartburn caused by acid reflux, which is sometimes made worse by oral anabolic steroids.

Your age plays a role in this too. I never had heartburn nor acid reflux issues until after I turned 50 years old, and many people are similar in that respect to age. The flap on the top of your stomach begins to get eaten away by the hydrochloric acid that your stomach produces to digest food. The partial destruction of that flap allows stomach acid to climb up your esaphogus, which causes it to be burned and cause heartburn. Eventually this occurence can permanently damage your esophogus if meds aren't used to control the reflux.

Taking with food depends on the type of oral steroid (c17aa)..

William Llewellyn strongly advocates - (c17aa) These compounds are highly resistant to hepatic breakdown, so you don't need to sneak small amounts through the lymphatic system with dietary fats. That may only hinder full absorption. Exemestane, on the other hand, is steroidal in structure, but not c-17aa. Like other non-methylated steroids, it isn't as resistant to hepatic metabolism, and may be absorbed better if some fat is present.

Gastro pains are very common man, IMO it won't hurt to take with some crackers or something light, fat and protein free, I'd stay away from any protein intake before and after administration, until it has been processed to better assure a greater absorption ratio and less liver stress..

Winstrol would to do this to me, I would take it with home made ginger water..As you probably already know, ginger root has great properties..Ginger root has been the go to since ancient times for all sorts of stomach/gastro related issues..

I don't know any of the science behind it but I can say from my experience, even the mild orals like anavar or proviron give me some heartburn and minor stomach issues. It is worse the stronger the oral. Stuff like low dose sdrol makes me feel about like I do deep into a tren a run. I tried some Tbol and that was about the middle.
Im fairly old though- Early 40s. No more orals or tren for me. I do fine with most oils and the benefit to sides ratio of the orals (and tren) doesnt work for me anymore.

you can try taking Prilosec OTC. You take one tablet once a day in the morning right before breakfast for 14 consecutive days only, (do NOT go longer than 14 days with this stuff). It has long lasting effects. It lasts for about 4 months for me after I stop taking it.

I use protonix. Same drug. I’ve been on it for a couple months. After an endoscopy my doctor put me on it for 8-12 weeks because she saw some inflammation in my stomach lining. I don’t think it helps much or does anything but I do have silent reflux. I never feel it, don’t burp up food but have the symptoms of that dry sort of uncomfortable feeling around the esophageal area. We’ll see how it plays out. Either way im going to try and dose the anavar with meals and see where I get. If I still feel discomfort from it there’s nothing wrong with just running oils.

Protonix and Nexium are the two best options out there.
I use protonix. Same drug. I’ve been on it for a couple months. After an endoscopy my doctor put me on it for 8-12 weeks because she saw some inflammation in my stomach lining. I don’t think it helps much or does anything but I do have silent reflux. I never feel it, don’t burp up food but have the symptoms of that dry sort of uncomfortable feeling around the esophageal area. We’ll see how it plays out. Either way im going to try and dose the anavar with meals and see where I get. If I still feel discomfort from it there’s nothing wrong with just running oils.

Protonix and Nexium are the two best options out there.

Yeah I take protonix in the am, and Pepcid before bed. This won’t be a long term things but we’re trying to get ahead of this rise in my acidity levels. It’s inflamed my gut a bit and I have mild gastritis because of it. I love coffee, I can drink it all day, literally my favorite thing in the world but terrible for your stomach lining so I’m going to suck it up and not have any for a bit and see if that helps, I bet it does. I’m just shooting myself in the foot every time I pull a double shot. But man, love it so much!

Back