• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Real Sources, with real dosages

Blackmombajuice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bros,

It seems the sources on here are taking alot of peoples money giving them, lose dose gear, or just bunk. It sucks becase I had high hopes because of some being low prices. But when your surrounded by some real IFB pros amd they give you some real gear for xamount a bottle and try it how strong it is in comparison is not even a joke and you shake your head.

So your source bashing is that what you are doing. I hope u have bloods to justify your claims bro or your gana get blasted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Fellas, everytime someone gets shorted you want bloods, bloods can prove every part which is dpsed.correctly or.if its 100. We all know this come on,.people know what they do and.how they run there business and being honest is.the best business practice, so some may get scammed which is a shame. A strong, lesson which is learned, its simple sell what you sell for a decent price, be 100 on what it is and there will be no need to have any back and fourth dialog.

- - - Updated - - -

Bloods cost more then some of gear so is it worth it?

Your joking right? You think people just get bloods to check the gear they are running? Smh this is happening way too often people making claims with no bloods and then down playing the importance of blood work

Fellas, everytime someone gets shorted you want bloods, bloods can prove every part which is dpsed.correctly or.if its 100. We all know this come on,.people know what they do and.how they run there business and being honest is.the best business practice, so some may get scammed which is a shame. A strong, lesson which is learned, its simple sell what you sell for a decent price, be 100 on what it is and there will be no need to have any back and fourth dialog.

- - - Updated - - -

doesnt matter how much you spend on gear, you should being doing bloods regardless. your only hurting yourself in the end.

- - - Updated - - -

So u are bashing u have zero proof. Just the fact u don't pay for bloods because they cost more than the gear u are pinning is ignorant.

This is how I am looking at this post op is claiming all the sources here sell bunk or underdosed, his person has the fire that all the pros are using. Sounds like you have a motive.

IML Gear Cream!
What if your raws are low dose from china this go arounderc the consumers gets screwed, even if right know I get bloods, will bloods show the purity of mast, tren,dbol,test,anav,etc no its kind of easy get bloods tp mwasure r
Prolac,estro,and test which cant tell you if all your gear is legit we go off of a trust factor which is sometimes scewed.

Bros,

It seems the sources on here are taking alot of peoples money giving them, lose dose gear, or just bunk. It sucks becase I had high hopes because of some being low prices. But when your surrounded by some real IFB pros amd they give you some real gear for xamount a bottle and try it how strong it is in comparison is not even a joke and you shake your head.

I yeah going by feel is the way to go man. Bloods are worthless.

No brother dont get this unfused I have never claimed that all are bunk at all, im still filtering through just saying I get sponsors pay to be on here, and better accountability for quality product should be accounted for.

Bloods arent worthless at all, be honest can bloods validate for every drug to be 100 legit?

- - - Updated - - -

Bloods arent worthless at all, be honest can bloods validate for every drug to be 100 legit

Excuse typos running around, nor am I bashing any one source, or promoting one source..
Stating sources are selling bunk and underdosed products with zero proof is called source bashing.

Im gonna try
more sources here I just want consistently of real product if its 250test be 250 test. Or.tren etc...

Why laugh Rich your sticking to say sourcss are legit so lets see who they are. Are you saying everyone on here is 100

Why laugh Rich your sticking to say sourcss are legit so lets see who they are. Are you saying everyone on here is 100
I'm saying you have zero proof just come here and state sources here sell bunk products then say you don't do bloods because they cost more than the products. Joke mann.

So big rich who are the 100 legit sources on here you can pm if you want.

You are always going to have sources with gear that is not up to par. And that can be for a number of reasons. Could be the powder supplier could be the brewer. But just because some one is an ifbb pro doesnt mean they are immune to this. Only way to not have that issue is to get your gear from a legal pharmacy. For most that is not an option. There are some really good sources on this site and not all of them are "cheap".

Thanks, a non bashing fighting response, im just saying if your communication is basiclly being dismissed or disrespected what does that say about you and ypur company

Really,and how long have you been in this game........It's just the way things are,,we have all been burnt many times...

What is the compound that you used from your “ifb “ pro that was so much better .

Back