Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Executive time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    He did bailout GM and Chrysler. If u remember, they were about to go under. He took heat at the time for that decision, but now widely recognized as saving the auto industry and preventing further meltdown of the economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ford didnt take bailout money.

why do you support corporate welfare? you think taking tax money from hard-working Americans and then giving it to multibillion-dollar corporations is OK?
    -S-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

Well, the witch hunt is actually being led by Robert Mueller (a Republican). And he was handed a pretty good economy...ur welcome. And if Obamacare was so horrid, why didnt republicans repeal it when they had the clear majority in the House to do so. So Obama wins because ppl wanted to make history lol. Ok, even though thats bullshit, lets juxtapose that was true in 2000. The thrill was gone by 2008, yet he won re-election convincingly. I was in bed by 9pm cause the election was already decided.

Sorry bro, u may not have like Obama but millions did and still do, check his approval ratings today...just like I cant deny millions supported Trump. The question is whether those numbers will be the same in 2020.

The statistics dont lie, you can ignore them all you want but its over and done with so it really doesnt matter, he was the first black president you really are delusional if you think that didnt mean anything to some, most likely even a lot of people

My lack of support for democrats is based solely on policy and where they stand on the issues, if trump was a democrat youd flip flop in a heartbeat, you let your emotions blind you to the facts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    The statistics dont lie, you can ignore them all you want but its over and done with so it really doesnt matter, he was the first black president you really are delusional if you think that didnt mean anything to some, most likely even a lot of people

My lack of support for democrats is based solely on policy and where they stand on the issues, if trump was a democrat youd flip flop in a heartbeat, you let your emotions blind you to the facts
    If Trump was a Democrat he wouldnt be shutting down the government, cutting taxes for the rich, trying to build walls, requiring loyalty to him from appointed judges, saying there are fine people on both sides after Charlottesville, revoking security clearances on political rivals, disrespecting John McCain, or tweeting every 5 mins...and thats just what I can think of from the top of my head. So yeah, if he was a Democrat, I would support him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

If Trump was a Democrat he wouldnt be shutting down the government, cutting taxes for the rich, trying to build walls, requiring loyalty to him from appointed judges, saying there are fine people on both sides after Charlottesville, revoking security clearances on political rivals, disrespecting John McCain, or tweeting every 5 mins...and thats just what I can think of from the top of my head. So yeah, if he was a Democrat, I would support him.

At least youre honest about your extreme bias

As for Charlottesville, I dont support the kkk or what they stand for or any protestors for that matter, but things were peaceful until the idiots from your side showed up

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts
    Rep Points

that charlottesville mess blew my mind, being a white guy and interacting with whites my whole life I never once had been approached by anyone trying to persuade me to join any type group of racist group, so I was kinda walking around with blinders on thinking folks are exaggerating the existence of racism, I pretty much thought it was a very very small group. I still cant believe or wrap my head around the amount of people that showed up. My only offering here is that there is something regional going on there. or maybe I still cant accept its existence fully because I dont understand it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    Youre quite the ignorant fuck arent you?

Quite the opposite actually. I get extremely pissed that I spent hundreds of thousands on education and worked my ass off to make what I do, only to pay 1/3 of my paycheck to taxes.

It isn't a successful person's place to keep up the poor. No one provided me with anything, nor have I ever been on welfare or disability.

It's common knowledge here that I have dealt with debilitating migraines my whole life. It has cost me many jobs over the years. I have never thought of giving up and filing disability.

So look at it from my perspective. You go though all that education, experience, hard times, etc. to pay more to take care of the ones who do not want to do anything but sit on their asses?

Remember, it is like a life accomplishment for people to try to get disability whether they need it or it in this country.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CSOReaper View Post
    Quite the opposite actually. I get extremely pissed that I spent hundreds of thousands on education and worked my ass off to make what I do, only to pay 1/3 of my paycheck to taxes.

It isn't a successful person's place to keep up the poor. No one provided me with anything, nor have I ever been on welfare or disability.

It's common knowledge here that I have dealt with debilitating migraines my whole life. It has cost me many jobs over the years. I have never thought of giving up and filing disability.

So look at it from my perspective. You go though all that education, experience, hard times, etc. to pay more to take care of the ones who do not want to do anything but sit on their asses?

Remember, it is like a life accomplishment for people to try to get disability whether they need it or it in this country.

More black dick1977 will say, Thats just your white privilege talking. Or you were givin more opportunities then all others. This is at the top of their excuse list. This is common from worthless sacks of shit that will never amount to anything of value. They dont see the hard work and sacrifices that are made to advance yourself. I made my opportunities happen for myself, through hard work and determination. And now I dont want for nothing in life but the very thing money cant always fix, Health.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tbj555 View Post
    More black dick1977 will say, Thats just your white privilege talking. Or you were givin more opportunities then all others. This is at the top of their excuse list. This is common from worthless sacks of shit that will never amount to anything of value. They dont see the hard work and sacrifices that are made to advance yourself. I made my opportunities happen for myself, through hard work and determination. And now I dont want for nothing in life but the very thing money cant always fix, Health.
    You talk as if you know me except for one thing, you dont. Thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont disagree that there are some assholes out there that will do anything they can to take advantage of the system put in place to help those that really need it. Those types of people will always be around including those who fake mental illness.

But you lumped everyone into one group and think EVERYONE is abusing the system. Why dont you go talk to the family of those people who had suffered enough so much that they killed them selves. I guess you think they were just faking it, right? They should just get over it? That was really ignorant of you to say. I had a marine buddy that blew his head off with a shotgun. I guess he was just having a bad day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mbd1977 View Post
    I dont disagree that there are some assholes out there that will do anything they can to take advantage of the system put in place to help those that really need it. Those types of people will always be around including those who fake mental illness.

But you lumped everyone into one group and think EVERYONE is abusing the system. Why dont you go talk to the family of those people who had suffered enough so much that they killed them selves. I guess you think they were just faking it, right? They should just get over it? That was really ignorant of you to say. I had a marine buddy that blew his head off with a shotgun. I guess he was just having a bad day.

Its ignorant to ignore the fact that theres obviously a large number of people who want nothing more than to abuse the system

Its ignorant to assume that he groups these people in with the smaller number of people who legitimately need assistance even though he clearly stated otherwise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Its ignorant to ignore the fact that theres obviously a large number of people who want nothing more than to abuse the system

Its ignorant to assume that he groups these people in with the smaller number of people who legitimately need assistance even though he clearly stated otherwise
    See post 113

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tbj555 View Post
    Couldn't t agree more. If the young man or woman had a mental illness, they mad a real bad mistake joining the military. I am all for the people who need it. I don't buy all this PTSD shit.

Hell, if someone gets reprimanded at school or work now, they are scarred for life. Ridiculous.

If you Dems want to make a difference, vote the death penalty back for all 50 states and get rid of the trash that molest kids, rape women, etc. Don't put them up and give them 3 squares a day.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,274 Posts
    Rep Points

Couldn't t agree more. If the young man or woman had a mental illness, they mad a real bad mistake joining the military. I am all for the people who need it. I don't buy all this PTSD shit.

Hell, if someone gets reprimanded at school or work now, they are scarred for life. Ridiculous.

If you Dems want to make a difference, vote the death penalty back for all 50 states and get rid of the trash that molest kids, rape women, etc. Don't put them up and give them 3 squares a day.
    I think you should walk into any VA hospital and say PTSD isnt real its bullshit. And we will see how tramatized you will be when 50 vets waiting months for treatment stomp a fresh hole in your ass. BTW negged for being a peice of shit!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I think you should walk into any VA hospital and say PTSD isnt real its bullshit. And we will see how tramatized you will be when 50 vets waiting months for treatment stomp a fresh hole in your ass. BTW negged for being a peice of shit!
    Fucking thank you!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    Careful, we have a bad ass over here!

I don't remember you ever being like this Heckler. Why don't you explain your situation. Educate me. I didn't say there wasn't such a thing as PTSD, I said that is the flavor of the month with everyone just about.

Neg me all you like, but the fact remains.

Did a man get captured and tortured? Was he involved in a horrible ambush and shot multiple times? PTSD, probably.

Did he see some people die in horrific ways? Did he have to kill people? Part of War. I just can't correlate signing up for the military during wartime and thinking you aren't going to see these type of situations.

For the record, my father did two tours in Vietnam, shot twice on separate occasions. I am well versed in the things that happen.

I really mean no offense to the people that deserve it.