• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Td for me!!!

Magic_kaip

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up guys / gals just wanted to do a follow up on DS. Shopping was easy , check out was good. I only picked up a few supplies to give them a shot in the long run. Great support and very quick response. Did a late order but still received it on time. Got them in a few days. Got me some gh ,sex tablets and wanted to try their var. thanks DS for you quick and vaulable time.
e50280d0-7528-4e8c-a824-eb85883cea0a

Last edited:
Bro how do you up load pictures? I haven’t been on here in a long time and wanna post some td’s and updates.

Finally learned how to put up pics lol. Ok so far from the day I received my pac. Gh is very good nice puck and a great vacuum to them. Been sleeping like a baby. I’m currently only running gh at 4-6 iu ad depends on how much I want lol and 50mg of var from pharmacom. I didn’t get a chance to run the one I have in my photo but will be in a week or so. Great gains and been off cycle for 3 - 4 weeks now and still gaining but planning on pinning again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I only take 1/4 of the tablet because I’m sensitive to it. 1/2 tab gives me the sinus pressure. Good shit tho !

Back