• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone run Try at 250mg of test or 300 mgs weekly

Of course. That’s near a TRT dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Having fun in your grandmas basement

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lol that’s your comeback? Another 12 yo on an adult board asking stupid questions.

Guess I should say “No, your moms house”
That would be about in line with your mentality

You want help around here try reading some threads first. Otherwise you should leave the hormones alone.

Lol that’s your comeback? Another 12 yo on an adult board asking stupid questions.

Guess I should say “No, your moms house”
That would be about in line with your mentality

You want help around here try reading some threads first. Otherwise you should leave the hormones alone.
Hey asshole I was trying to ask what peoples blood levels got to not that its any of your business just skip over and mind your own go hit the weights and tape your tits down

Bro that is such a basic question...like asking if anyone wears pants or something. Seems like trolling.

If you wanted to know about bloods, you should have included that in your original post.

Not everyone gets bloods done. Maybe they should but pp/users are neglectful.

What these two are trying to be so helpful and say is that you should look in the lab testing subforum, which has many examples.

I take 200mg Cyp with 20 prop in a compound every 6 days ( I split the dose into two doses) from my TRT doc. I just had labs 3 days post injection (1/2 dose) but should've been at steady state, Ill reply with results when I get them. My original Test was 314 without TRT.

I have a head injury from the Iraq war and it causes my body to keep my test levels low before I started my levels were at 202 free test and now after 4 months at 200mgs I am at 400 level free test I want to make that level higher by raising my dose

I have a head injury from the Iraq war and it causes my body to keep my test levels low before I started my levels were at 202 free test and now after 4 months at 200mgs I am at 400 level free test I want to make that level higher by raising my dose

Hmm didn't know that it could affect that. But after a quick search i see that it's called "hypopituitarism" and its caused by damage to the pituitary gland or hypothalamus. Interesting for sure, but wish you a good recovery

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Hey asshole I was trying to ask what peoples blood levels got to not that its any of your business just skip over and mind your own go hit the weights and tape your tits down

To answer your question.... mine was 1403 @ 200mg/ wk. Too high for me. Acne and slight hair shedding but felt great!
My sweet point is actually around the 900 mark.

Get Shredded!
250-300 is a heavy TRT dose and usually you'll only see guys who heavily Aromatise and are overweight need that much to even sustain a decent test level. For most people around 175mg +/- 25mg is the sweet spot.
I am lifting alot kinda wanted to raise it for that too a bit

I take 200mg Cyp with 20 prop in a compound every 6 days ( I split the dose into two doses) from my TRT doc. I just had labs 3 days post injection (1/2 dose) but should've been at steady state, Ill reply with results when I get them. My original Test was 314 without TRT.

My labs came back this week. Blood was drawn 3 days post injection (half my dose, listed above) - total test was 1496, Free Test 475. Estrogen was a bit high, 69. Guess I will start being more consistent with Arimidex, ill take 0.5mg with each shot.

Any doctor prescribing 250 or 300mg as a TRT dosage to the majority of patients is simply irresponsible.

A few genetic freaks actually need 250mg to get into normal testosterone ranges. The majority of people would be outside the high normal range on 250mg.

The very point of TRT is to raise test levels to "within" the normal natural levels. Raising it higher than that with 250/300mg is a small steroid cycle and not TRT.

If you are running them kind of dosages as TRT, and its putting you outside the high normal range you will likely have serious health issues in years to come.

Any doctor prescribing 250 or 300mg as a TRT dosage to the majority of patients is simply irresponsible.

A few genetic freaks actually need 250mg to get into normal testosterone ranges. The majority of people would be outside the high normal range on 250mg.

The very point of TRT is to raise test levels to "within" the normal natural levels. Raising it higher than that with 250/300mg is a small steroid cycle and not TRT.

If you are running them kind of dosages as TRT, and its putting you outside the high normal range you will likely have serious health issues in years to come.
Well the ranges are always changing too at 250mg lots of people get that

Well the ranges are always changing too at 250mg lots of people get that

Just because lots of people get 250mg a week does not mean that they should be getting that bro.

I'm not hear to tell you what to do. I'm just making you aware that if your levels are over the high normal range as a long term thing, then you very likely will face serious consequences down the line.

Unlike a steroid cycle, TRT is a maintenance dosage of testosterone. So running a off the charts level of testosterone year round is a health concern. As your body never falls within its normal levels for this hormone.

Back in the 90s, Bodybuilders would consider 300mg test a normal cycle. They would run 250-300mg test, a little dianabol and some deca. Nowadays 300mg is considered TRT :hmm:

Last edited:
Just because lots of people get 250mg a week does not mean that they should be getting that bro.

I'm not hear to tell you what to do. I'm just making you aware that if your levels are over the high normal range as a long term thing, then you very likely will face serious consequences down the line.

Unlike a steroid cycle, TRT is a maintenance dosage of testosterone. So running a off the charts level of testosterone year round is a health concern. As your body never falls within its normal levels for this hormone.

Back in the 90s, Bodybuilders would consider 300mg test a normal cycle. They would run 250-300mg test, a little dianabol and some deca. Nowadays 300mg is considered TRT :hmm:
I agree with yah bro and I appreciate your facts in my case my health has been miss diagnosed from V.A for 9 years since medically retired from the Army I served 10 years and 4 years in Iraq I am 11B so I dwindled over weight and as of October I got on T.R.T not from doctor I found out by myself and did my own research I got sprayed with bullets on my right side shoulder knee and side of face I have bad head trauma so my ( Free Test) at age 37 was 202 for years I have always felt extremely tired and have been getting weaker and just felt exhausted regardless of sleep so I am doing my body a good deed now and going from potatoe to normal again for me was 330lbs now I am 265lbs now when I get to 200lbs now my free test level from a recent blood test was 400 after 4 months of T.R.T at 200mgs of test cyp I am next month for probably a year gonna be doing 250mgs of test cyp a week still have work to do but I feel much better all around

Back