• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Uncle Z and Montego1 need a logger

Get Shredded!
Because they see this actually will require work and dedication..not just getting free gear and writing up a half assed log...this is the real deal and i don't think many are ready for that....whoever is picked had a great opportunity here is they stick to it.

Yeah agree and exactly why I can't do it with my injuries and illness.

Hope they find a good guy for this....i will definitely be following

Because they see this actually will require work and dedication..not just getting free gear and writing up a half assed log...this is the real deal and i don't think many are ready for that....whoever is picked has a great opportunity here if they stick to it...shit I pay good money for the service lol

I agree.

If you have the discipline this is a great opportunity.

On the other hand, if you just want to juice and do half assed effort you will look bad.

I'm definitely interested but probably not considered a vet on this board. My background is the following:

1. I have been lifting since I was 14
2. Played college football
3. Always been a health nut
4. I have used AAS off and on since i was 24 - 38 now
5. I have tons of will power and can stick to a diet regimen
6. My wife is active with me and is accepting of the AAS lifestyle
7. I work from home so I can always be on top of my logging and blood tests when needed
8. I'm finishing up bulking cycle and looking to start cutting here soon. My goals are to get shredded this summer, more than ever before.
9. Smart guy with college degree so hopefully I can put together a grammatically correct log, if not, my wife is a teacher so she can help. LOL
10. I'm on here everyday anyway so I can be more productive now! haha

Current States
Height - 6'3
Weight - 255lbs
Bodyfat% - 11-12% roughly
Pm me please

We're looking for a logger guys.

The requirements are simple -

Veteran of the board in good standing

Have the ability to run a very detailed log with weekly progress pictures, detailed feedback on products used and how the plan is working

Have the ability to %100 follow a plan I will design for you (diet, training and AAS). No cheating, just dig deep and smash it.

The logger will be provided a set amount of oils and orals, I'm not going to say how many because it will hinge on who gets chosen and whar they will need to be successful.

Length of the log will be dependent on the above as well but, 8 weeks minimum.

Please post up here if you would like to be considered and what your goals are for the log. Also history of any previous logs and just a bit of info on your experience with AAS and training/nutrition.

It will be a very selective process but, I like giving shots to guys who are willing to put in the work no matter their current look so don't let that deter you.

This is awesome that you guys do this

Thought it was more along the lines of arrested.

I wasn't sure but as you can see he never even came back to respond so that tells you something right there.

I think alot of the guys are put off about disappointing Monte and being called out on it. I would be interested in working with Monte privately, but not being publicly blasted if I didnt meet his expectations. Although, Im sure he could take me to the next level of where I want to go.....

IML Gear Cream!
I think alot of the guys are put off about disappointing Monte and being called out on it. I would be interested in working with Monte privately, but not being publicly blasted if I didnt meet his expectations. Although, Im sure he could take me to the next level of where I want to go.....
I don't think that's it lol.

I'm not a big deal by any means.

I'm definitely interested but probably not considered a vet on this board. My background is the following:

1. I have been lifting since I was 14
2. Played college football
3. Always been a health nut
4. I have used AAS off and on since i was 24 - 38 now
5. I have tons of will power and can stick to a diet regimen
6. My wife is active with me and is accepting of the AAS lifestyle
7. I work from home so I can always be on top of my logging and blood tests when needed
8. I'm finishing up bulking cycle and looking to start cutting here soon. My goals are to get shredded this summer, more than ever before.
9. Smart guy with college degree so hopefully I can put together a grammatically correct log, if not, my wife is a teacher so she can help. LOL
10. I'm on here everyday anyway so I can be more productive now! haha

Current States
Height - 6'3
Weight - 255lbs
Bodyfat% - 11-12% roughly

This is great brother. Congratulations and I’ll be watching for your log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed getting on this, about to start back with coach next week for about 12 weeks. Good stuff Monte!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure I'm too late but I'll throw my hat in just for the diet training. I have discipline i just never hold myself accountable enough. We've all seen pics montego1 you a big ass dude =)

This right here!! I wouldn’t mind training with monte either he’s very respectful knowledgeable member, but most This board is full of toxicity and people that start drama and gossip and put others DOWN instead of encouragement. And most the biggest shit talkers don’t even look impressive to be saying the things they say and have no “current” photos lol.
The best progress I’ve made has been during my time AWAY from forums and the negativity.

But I sincerely wish the best of luck to the next victim of the crowd here.

Eh, people have a lot of reasons. I saw this as soon as he posted the first post. I almost responded, all excited to be first, then thought better of it. My reasons are similar to REHH. I am old. I work around a lot of "issues." There are a lot of things I am strong enough to do, e.g., barbell incline presses and flat barbell bench with three plates per side, that I just really cannot do anymore without a lot of pain. So I find ways to work around these. I am constantly experimenting with things that work but do not cause me pain in my joints or a risk of injury that keeps me out of the gym.

As an example of a workaround for chest, I start with a fly machine, really light, and pyramid it up, 20 reps, 20 reps, until it drops to fifteen, the next weight is about 12 reps, then maybe one heavier set (usually 8-10).
Then dumbbell presses on a slight incline (very slight, not every gym has a bench that will do a slight incline), pyramiding up, 15 reps per set (I was doing twenty but decided to go heavier as my joints are cooperating).
Then bar dips.
Then cable flies lying on a slight incline bench.

The reason for that last one is I find dumbbell flies do not do anything at the top. Cable flies, I get the maximum resistance at the top. I squeeze it for a second or two before lowering for the next rep. I am also on a slight incline trying to squeeze the upper chest more. I know they say you can't separate chest like that, but I feel it more in the upper chest doing it this way.

I sometimes try other exercises, too, but that is what I am doing right now, and it appears to be working, and my shoulders and pecs and pec insertions at the humerus bone all appear to be cooperating with me.

Having somebody else dictate my workout probably would not work in that scenario, so I did not respond.

Also, if I start having a racing heart at night, or my resting heart rate remains over 100 bpm, or blood pressure climbs too high, I bail out on my cycle to recover. I am never going to make money from this, and my health is important. In fact, I think I had a thread here where I brought my resting heart rate (which was up around 110) down into the seventies. I dropped to TRT and took up bicycle riding for a while. Some of you might remember this. I would not, however, want to be accused of bailing out on monte. But my life is not worth a log on the internet that nobody will remember three years from now.

So, while it is a generous offer, I self selected out as not a good fit for what he was seeking.

Am I to late for this? Was narrowing down sources on here to order for a 12-16 week cycle. 6,1 208 lbs right now. Like to be up around 220-225lbs

Get Shredded!
Am I to late for this? Was narrowing down sources on here to order for a 12-16 week cycle. 6,1 208 lbs right now. Like to be up around 220-225lbs
Yeah logger has been chosen already.

Thanks for checking though!

This right here!! I wouldn’t mind training with monte either he’s very respectful knowledgeable member, but most This board is full of toxicity and people that start drama and gossip and put others DOWN instead of encouragement. And most the biggest shit talkers don’t even look impressive to be saying the things they say and have no “current” photos lol.
The best progress I’ve made has been during my time AWAY from forums and the negativity.

But I sincerely wish the best of luck to the next victim of the crowd here.

Bro all you have to do is place a $500 order and you can easily work with Monte for free and privately.

Bump for this deal. Had two guys recently reach out and get in on this user offer. They're set up with full training, nutrition and supplement programs tailored for their individual goals and body types.

Worth it for sure!

Forsure brother Killionb12 is making drastic changes. You don’t even need to log to take advantage of Montego1 coaching. Simply place a order for $500. For $500 you get a lot of great gear and a customized plan tailored to your needs.

Yeah that's what I was referencing.

Anyone who places an order of $500+ will be sent my way for a free term of coaching.

These guys are treated just like regular clients with personalized programming. I don't talk about my rates but, I'll say, this is a very very good deal.

Back