• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please, enter and critique my diet

I seem to have to explain things to children...

The foods are dry weighed and NEVER cooked.
The math are made with the nutritional tables reported on foods that give values for dry food.

610 grams of DRY rice.
Obviously once cooked, the weight increases due to the water and consequently the carbohydrate concentrate on 100 grams of rice + WATER is lower.

200 gr of dry rice, equivalent (for how I cook it) to about 3.41 lb.

After this, if you want to understand and criticize the diet from about 3000-3200 kcal ok.

If you are still convinced that I am eating 200 gr of carbo, stay with your convictions.
Nothing changes to me. I am growing my body and doing it well!

I hope I have made clarity

I seem to have to explain things to children...

The foods are dry weighed and NEVER cooked.
The math are made with the nutritional tables reported on foods that give values for dry food.

610 grams of DRY rice.
Obviously once cooked, the weight increases due to the water and consequently the carbohydrate concentrate on 100 grams of rice + WATER is lower.

200 gr of dry rice, equivalent (for how I cook it) to about 3.41 lb.

After this, if you want to understand and criticize the diet from about 3000-3200 kcal ok.

If you are still convinced that I am eating 200 gr of carbo, stay with your convictions.
Nothing changes to me. I am growing my body and doing it well!

I hope I have made clarity

Lolz......you funny guy.

This is all we needed from the get go.

But if you're growing fine then why ask?

I asked for a constructive criticism and SMALL corrections to the diet.

A few more grams of fat may feel good to me.

Tell me that I'm eating 200 carbs instead of 500 and having to practically double what I eat is not critical, it's a big bullshit with no sense.

Where did you ever say dry weight? That is one hell of an assumption to expect us to make. You asked for SMALL changes? Read your first post. It asked for a critique and an opinion.

But at any rate since you have it all figured out you really don't need our advice now do you? I've been doing my own macros probably longer then you have been alive. Have fun choking down all that turkey, rice, egg whites, and almonds day after day. Pretty poor and boring meal plan in my opinion.

I love it when people ask for advice or a critique, then don't like what they hear, and get all butt hurt and condescending, lol.

Of course hes going to act like a little dickhead now. He got the answer. He didn't know what he was doing and hes been told. So now hes going to act like he knew the entire time. Oh and what's my second line below? I asked you earlier where you going dry weight..........

first wtf does being an engineer have to do with food? are you a food engineer?

maybe you are going by dry weight? cause if not, hate to break it to you but 143g of cooked rice is 52g of carbs.

Good luck to you

I'm always stunned by how certain threads degenerate into shit for some misunderstanding.
And how people insult, without even knowing who is insulting...

We can close this thread. It's better for everyone.
I still will not participate any more

I want only to thank those who have been able to advise me well.
I bought red meat and coconut oil. I will eat more almonds, and olive oil. Salmon from time to time (considering the cost).

For all other people........ :loser:

Get Shredded!
Nice!

Ask questions and you come off with a condescending attitude.

Maybe you need more gear while at it. Looked at your log and thinking you should add another gram or two as over three grams is not enough to keep.you growing at 177 pounds.

test E 200 mg/ED
EQ 200 mg/ED
NPP 200 mg/ED

Further on: oral.
when the time comes (probably next year), the plan provides to insert
M-1-T 30 mg/ED
Superdrol 30 mg/ED
for a good synergy

Phill , you have 3 or 4 of the most respected vets in this forums trying to HELP.

No need for that attitude bro, you are better then that...

I'm always stunned by how certain threads degenerate into shit for some misunderstanding.
And how people insult, without even knowing who is insulting...

We can close this thread. It's better for everyone.
I still will not participate any more

I want only to thank those who have been able to advise me well.
I bought red meat and coconut oil. I will eat more almonds, and olive oil. Salmon from time to time (considering the cost).

For all other people........ :loser:
Bad form, Phil. These were legitimate critiques and advice, in response to your question. All you had to do was answer hj2 and say it was dry weight. It's not a big deal. Relax a little.

I'd be cranky too if I was having turkey and rice for breakfast.

Whole eggs and a nice juicy steak will turn that frown upside down

Some fruit for those extra grumpy days.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Phil, no one was harsh until you stepped in and became defensive. This thread went the direction it did because you never specified that you were measuring your rice dry. 99% of people measure cooked because it is easier and far more accurate. Hj2 asked if you were measuring dry very early on in the thread and you ignored the question and got defensive. Don’t try to put this on all of us who were simply doing as you asked. I don’t know if it is a language barrier that got in the way, or what, but no one became insulting until your attack. Us saying your measurement and calculation is off is not an insulting comment. You needed to be more specific. Now you are calling us losers? You and that attitude can fuck right off my man. You asked for help and we tried to provide it with the information you gave us. I don’t take kindly to being insulted for no reason. It’s obvious you need help on gaining weight and we gave you the answers to do so and you back handed us for it. Ease up off the tren and settle your ass down

100% agree with this. Add some red meat in there. You’re not going to make any muscle growth any time soon keeping your bf where it’s at. It’s going to have to come out of the single digits to get any noticeable gains. I can make good gains if I keep myself around 12%. Anything under 10% is a mother fucker

I agree with the guys above... You might try splitting an avocado, eat half a day with a small portion of red meat. Like JD said, add some Salmon (I use coconut oil on mine) , whole eggs, and for the love of all food, where's the Sunday morning pancakes, steak (or turkey) and eggs breakfast?? You can use organic syrup:winkfinger: hahaha

HFO3 and I were just having this conversation the other day, making gains and staying in the low double-digits..

There has to be a sacrifice and a trade-off.. you can't be in single digits and really expect to gain anything that's even noticeable.. it can be done but you got so much working against you..
When was the last time you had blood work? I'm wondering what your cholesterol looks like..
Do you drink coffee in the morning? If so add some coconut oil to it, and drop a slice of butter in that bad boy too... And you got to throw in some red meat in there a couple times a week.. what happened to that lean horse meat you were eating for a while? Also you may want to toss in a carbohydrate supplement powder, if you can increase your carbs through your diet you can find some carb supplements...and you definitely need to incorporate them post workout.. I don't even know where else to go with this besides that starting all over.

Man after reading all of this thoroughly I'm a little stunned Phil..

All of this could have been avoided with clarity, I'm just being honest bro and I'm not being biased you simply could have stated that you weigh your food dry, and if you're going that route and you're separating it by knowing what your overall dry serving volume should be split there after..

Just relax man, no need to get hostile and defense man..Go treat yourself to a fat sloppy takeout burger, seriously.. You'll feel much better..

On behalf of myself in the entire team at PSL I would like to apologize if one of our sponsored athletes came off a little bit sassy.. I always expect our Representatives and are sponsored athletes to hold themselves to a higher standard.. whatever events have transpired from here please don't allow that to be a reflection of the company and the team that we all represent.. we are all entitled to have a bad day, and sometimes there's miscommunication..

Hopefully this can turn around into a better direction..

In the meantime I'm going to create a GoFundMe for Phill, so we can get him some big fat sloppy juicy burgers so he can stop acting poopy..:paddle:

On behalf of myself in the entire team at PSL I would like to apologize if one of our sponsored athletes came off a little bit sassy.. I always expect our Representatives and are sponsored athletes to hold themselves to a higher standard.. whatever events have transpired from here please don't allow that to be a reflection of the company and the team that we all represent.. we are all entitled to have a bad day, and sometimes there's miscommunication..

In the meantime I'm going to create a GoFundMe for Phill, so we can get him some big fat sloppy juicy burgers so he can stop acting poopy..:paddle:

I’m going to contribute to your well being phill...
this is my lunch... please enjoy it!
Turkey, black beans/rice, avocado, sour cream and cheese enchiladas... a leftovers special sure to please the palette
e89702e68a852cc9285306c0be09c9ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

Save that bullshit let him speak for himself

Save that bullshit let him speak for himself

He’s not apologizing for Phil. That’s for Phil to grow some balls and do on his own. Vision was apologizing for PSL and letting everyone know they aren’t cool with someone flying their banner representing them and acting like this. But I agree, Phil needs to speak up and own it one way or another

So we are all in agreement lack of bacon and Krispy Kreme is the problem... Make sure and weigh the donuts after the glaze is applied other wise your macros will be all fucked up.

We've been overdue for a melt. It still has room to grow, but this will do for now.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Back