• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long do you need to run tren ace?

Zunteck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long should you run tren ace before transitioning over to tren e???

Most will tell you to stick with Ace your first run due to sides and not knowing how you will handle them. Some people have really bad sides either mood,night sweats, jealously or strange dreams. Tren E will keep you in its grasp longer if your not in a position to handle all or some of that. I have light sides from Tren but still prefer Ace over E.

So to answer your question don’t front load Tren. Pick one and go with it.

And don’t be like my friend who the day before a vacation decided since he was doing a good amount of test to cover for the missed pins would do the same with a mega dose of tren. Lol

Everyone is different in their response to tren but as mentioned above I would stick to ace the first run. If the sides become overwhelming you will truly regret the tren e... Get through a full cycle with ace, start with manageable dose at 50 or 75mg eod and you will learn within the first few weeks how it will work for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

there is no official time frame.. tren ace is recommended for first tren runs so you can bail fast, its still a great ester to use there after, many love it years later.. longer esters aren't a right of passage or graduation so to speak, they just have longer loitering time..

Don't look at tren ace as a "white belt"
and Enath as a "black belt"

gauge things on how you feel

there is no official time frame.. tren ace is recommended for first tren runs so you can bail fast, its still a great ester to use there after, many love it years later.. longer esters aren't a right of passage or graduation so to speak, they just have longer loitering time..

Don't look at tren ace as a "white belt"
and Enath as a "black belt"

gauge things on how you feel

Right on... I was under the impression that you start with tren ace for somewhat about 2 weeks so that it could work into system quicker then ( if I like it ) I could switch to E.. also I would pin less ... I feel good with ace I can feel the sides and slightly more irritable. Nothing that I can’t Handle so far ... I enjoy asking questions and getting responses from all users. If at any point I’m wrong I’m sure all of y’all will let me know. Lol

Definately start with ace your first couple tren cycles to see what sides you develop. With eod pins I had some night sweats, slight insomnia, and mood swings. Switching to daily dosage eleviated these sides. The addition of masteron seems to help also. Daily pinning can be a pain though, so I will give tren e a go next time. Regardless of dosing, gastro sides happen around week 4, for me.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Right on... I was under the impression that you start with tren ace for somewhat about 2 weeks so that it could work into system quicker then ( if I like it ) I could switch to E.. also I would pin less ... I feel good with ace I can feel the sides and slightly more irritable. Nothing that I can’t Handle so far ... I enjoy asking questions and getting responses from all users. If at any point I’m wrong I’m sure all of y’all will let me know. Lol
If you where to use that method you would pin both the ace and enanthate from the beginning. Then drop the ace about 2.5 weeks in and continue with the enanthate.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

If you were looking for fast immediate action, but you're interested in the steady and long output a long ester you can always use a multi orTri-blend.. it's a cocktail that has the best of both worlds..

If I run Tren E high enough definitely gets aggravating. For example tho I can run say 300mg of Tren E for as long as I’d like. 300mg of tren ace and I’m ready to end my cycle half way through. For some reason I always run tren way too high and regret it lol I always think I’m in control until a few weeks in and bam it’s like a freight train hitting me

For me personally I can run the shit out of Tren E and it never gets too bad. Ace kicks my ass and I usually look forward to ending it in my run

So far I just don’t like the eod crap....

So far I just don’t like the eod crap....

Justin get some 29g 1ml Slin Pinz bro, that shit ain't nothin but a chicken wang. Do 3x per week Pinz then it's still nearly as effective as eod. You could even run a low base dose of Tren E and do Ace 3x per week, like m-w-f or my favorite: Wed-Fri-Sun this way majority of your pinning is centered around the weekends, which for me is when I want my levels highest because I train harder on weekends.

Justin get some 29g 1ml Slin Pinz bro, that shit ain't nothin but a chicken wang. Do 3x per week Pinz then it's still nearly as effective as eod. You could even run a low base dose of Tren E and do Ace 3x per week, like m-w-f or my favorite: Wed-Fri-Sun this way majority of your pinning is centered around the weekends, which for me is when I want my levels highest because I train harder on weekends.
Where do you use those 29G slin pins? Delts only?

You can get them about anywhere. 31, 30, 29, 27guage. I use 27 mostly. Medlabs.com I believe.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

You can get them about anywhere. 31, 30, 29, 27guage. I use 27 mostly. Medlabs.com I believe.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure Malf was asking him about inj sites for the 29g

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For me they work fine in my glutes and delts. They're half inch so it gets into the muscle for me since I don't have a very fat ass like the girl in my avatar- she would probably need a 3" pin, lol). You can push them in harder too and get deeper.

Back