• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL TD - Fantastic Four - Which one do you prefer?

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which one do you prefer?
I put masteron definitely last in 4th place.

For others, the choice is hard.
Maybe I would testosterone first, because testosterone it's testosterone.
Second with equal merit EQ and Primo.

But if I really have to make a choice,
EQ second
Primo third

Attachments

• IMG_20190128_180512.jpg
    IMG_20190128_180512.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 63
Test
Primo
Eq
Mast

Primo is king if you can afford to run it at a good dose. Nothing compares IMO.

What would be considered a good dose a gram/week?

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

The sweet spot for most seems to be 800mg+.

I feel because primo is so low on side effects that you can sort of push the limits a bit on dosing. I'd even go 1.5g if I could afford it to be honest. Most compounds have a point of diminishing returns...I havent found that point yet with primo. Just seems like more always equals better lol.

Testosterone
Parabolan
Primobolan
Deca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sweet spot for most seems to be 800mg+.

I feel because primo is so low on side effects that you can sort of push the limits a bit on dosing. I'd even go 1.5g if I could afford it to be honest. Most compounds have a point of diminishing returns...I havent found that point yet with primo. Just seems like more always equals better lol.
I,just bumped it up to 600. I started at 500 main thing I've noticed so far is vascularity. No side effects really. I can see how this ones gonna be expensive.

I,just bumped it up to 600. I started at 500 main thing I've noticed so far is vascularity. No side effects really. I can see how this ones gonna be expensive.

It all depends on how you respond and what your physique already looks like. If you're extremely developed and have a lot of mass then most likely higher doses will be needed. 400-500mg may be just fine if you're a good responder. Everyone's different.

It's one of those compounds that you plan to run 6-12 months in the future and slowly stock up until then. That way you don't blow out your bank account ordering it all at once.

Back