• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Stanozolol Oral vs Injection

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Old topic, but just wondering how things have changed because compounds and protocols always seem to phase in and out, and back again over the years, this included the delivery method of the "same" drug..

Stanozolol Oral verse Injection - What do you prefer and why?

I personally have not found one to be superior to the other, although I have found one to be more convenient...orals for me...

As far as my experience, NEVER AGAIN in my life, winny inject!!!

Go or orals.

Injection winny is to much of a gamble, even the old "Zambon" amps had a tendency to give people problems at injection sites.. I hate water base drugs (besides peps/hgh)

i would rather take an extra 20 mg to make up for the difference in strength then go through the pain of pinning Winny. My results are quicker and more pronounced on injection but the cons out weigh the pros, so i tend to stick to the orals 50-60mg daily.

i plan on doing both oral and injectable winstrol for the last 4 weeks of my prep .

ill probably get AP Winny Amps , pin .30ml drink the other .70ml 😁

I tried winny in oil for about a month...never tried winny before at all. Ever.

I had to stop bc of joint pain in my elbows. Never had pain in my elbows ever before using it.

Finally after many months, feeling back to normal.

Just not for me. Was disappointing bc was hoping for some kinda winny "magic" I always heard about.

Wouldn't do the orals bc of liver toxicity.

i got stan injectable here once, it showed up in water base. Burned like hell, ended up just taking oral. Downside is it is easy faked for dbol.

I tried winny in oil for about a month...never tried winny before at all. Ever.

I had to stop bc of joint pain in my elbows. Never had pain in my elbows ever before using it.

Finally after many months, feeling back to normal.

Just not for me. Was disappointing bc was hoping for some kinda winny "magic" I always heard about.

Wouldn't do the orals bc of liver toxicity.
I have to see sea of deca durabolin every couple weeks helps with joint pain

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

i got stan injectable here once, it showed up in water base. Burned like hell, ended up just taking oral. Downside is it is easy faked for dbol.
both are relatively cheap raws and both display total opposite effects, would be difficult to pass off as dbol.. I could see winny being faked as tbol or var
but yeah, water base sucks, not my gig at all!!!!!!

Oral for the win!! Never tried inject, don’t want to pin eD.

winny is my all time favorite anabolic drug. I am one of the lucky ones that doesnt get really terrible joint pain. Yes my joints do hurt but not to the extent that most report. Superdrol on the other hand hurts my joints so badly i have a hard time walking and running.

winny is my all time favorite anabolic drug. I am one of the lucky ones that doesnt get really terrible joint pain. Yes my joints do hurt but not to the extent that most report. Superdrol on the other hand hurts my joints so badly i have a hard time walking and running.

I absolutely love the drug but unfortunately I'm going to have to replace it because my acne is absolutely awful when I'm on it.. I'm like you I don't get overwhelming joint issues, I have some pre-existing things that been lingering from manual labor once upon a Time in my Prime.. I honestly can't tell if it's pre-existing joint issues or if winny really does agitate my joints.. I'm not on it now, and lately I've been having a hard time getting up off the floor when playing with my son... Go figure

I really don’t understand the draw to “injectible orals”. The aqueous variety can cause a pretty serious welt and I really doubt that oil bolus is getting absorbed in the 45 min pre + workout window. Like DQ said just bump the oral dosage slightly and get the same effect, your talking about a slightly negligible up charge. Not to mention not having to deal with the horrible guaicol crap.

The only extremely painful water based solution I am willing to put up with is vit c. It hurts like hell for 20 min the first handful of times until you get used to it but the results are amazing. The fist time I did it I bounced around like a moron from a pain you just can’t get away from thinking how could I be thi stupid lol

I really don’t understand the draw to “injectible orals”. The aqueous variety can cause a pretty serious welt and I really doubt that oil bolus is getting absorbed in the 45 min pre + workout window. Like DQ said just bump the oral dosage slightly and get the same effect, your talking about a slightly negligible up charge. Not to mention not having to deal with the horrible guaicol crap.

The only extremely painful water based solution I am willing to put up with is vit c. It hurts like hell for 20 min the first handful of times until you get used to it but the results are amazing. The fist time I did it I bounced around like a moron from a pain you just can’t get away from thinking how could I be thi stupid lol

I agree with this, I'm a pretty sensitive dude so I welt up even on my script. Some compounds I can't go near because they're far too aggressive in that department.. Test susp, Mast prop, Primo ace, bold ace, test prop are some good examples..

Not to mention the convenience factor. If you go lift after work or some other activity you would have to drag pins around. I don’t like having anything on my person that couldn’t be quickly swallowed in the event it would be very advantageous to do so. A lot easier to swallow a few dbol tabs than a syringe.

That's because you are a superdrol guy ;)

I do like to pin some orals that can be made injectable in oil. Especially the ones where you only pin less than 1/2 ml with insulin syringe. Like superdrol 50mg, dbol 100mg, mtr 5mg.

I do like to pin some orals that can be made injectable in oil. Especially the ones where you only pin less than 1/2 ml with insulin syringe. Like superdrol 50mg, dbol 100mg, mtr 5mg.

Where are you getting those bad boys? I'm wondering what ratio the boys in the kitchen are using..hows the pip???

i would rather take an extra 20 mg to make up for the difference in strength then go through the pain of pinning Winny. My results are quicker and more pronounced on injection but the cons out weigh the pros, so i tend to stick to the orals 50-60mg daily.

I agree with this

Get Shredded!
Some of that I just don’t know. When trying a few years ago one would make the inside of a pin sticky almost. Maybe the same one I can’t remember if you got some on the printing on a pin would eat it off almost instantly. The way you can taste g and how it just leaches out of the body. I know every inj enters the blood stream but some of that stuff I just don’t know how it could be not hard on the body when injected. Maybe I’m just too overly cautious but some of those solvents just seem pretty corrosive for lack of a better term. I could be completely off base here.

Back