• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔔 New Auction 🔔

IML Gear Cream!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm time will tell

Omg well played yet again i freakn lost!! Fml should have just went all in...i swear on everything i love i even turned my gf down from having sex just for this auction. She was undoing my belt and everything amd i pushed her head away!! And still lost

Get Shredded!
Omg well played yet again i freakn lost!! Fml should have just went all in...i swear on everything i love i even turned my gf down from having sex just for this auction. She was undoing my belt and everything amd i pushed her head away!! And still lost

Lol

tenor.gif

I knocked out sex yesteday afternoon to have the competitive advantage!!!

Should atleast hook a brother up with a consolation prize for effort and determination and just make it 2 winners for an exception.lol

Yeah bro I need some antibiotics hook a brother up

Should atleast hook a brother up with a consolation prize for effort and determination and just make it 2 winners for an exception.lol

Use code "ASF" and pay with bitcoin for 20% off.

Don't tell anyone.

Back