• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Missed 2 Injections And Feel Soooo Depressed?

PinzProp

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This was week 3 of my 500mg testosterone enanthate cycle.

So far I’ve had 4 injections since starting.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I missed my Monday and Thursday 250mg injections this week. So my last injection was last Thursday (9 days ago).

In the last 2 days my energy has tumbled. And I feel this heavy sensation of doom. I’ve literally never felt so depressed lol. Missed work today, didn’t call in and just laid in bed all day.

I have missed 5 days of my 50mcg a day of levothyroxine too.

What you guys think? Have my testosterone levels fallen really low? With only pinning for 2 weeks?

I’m not using an AI on this cycle.

Yes, you've had a significant drop off. If you miss a pin, get it in as soon as you can. It
Shit happens.

Are you on the t4 for legit thyroid issues? If so that could be the culprit. Otherwise, t4 levels won't effect you too much imo. Although I also don't know why you'd be taking t4 without GH or a legitimate thyroid problem.

Yes, you've had a significant drop off. If you miss a pin, get it in as soon as you can. It
Shit happens.

Are you on the t4 for legit thyroid issues? If so that could be the culprit. Otherwise, t4 levels won't effect you too much imo. Although I also don't know why you'd be taking t4 without GH or a legitimate thyroid problem.

The only thing that confuses me is that testosterone enanthate has a half life of 8 to 9 days. In them first 2 weeks I pinned 1000mg. Will I really have had a large drop off by going 9 days without a shot? Because shouldn’t my levels still be much higher than base levels? Or is it because I’m only on week 3 of the cycle?

The levothyroxine is for legitimate thyroid dysfunction. My TSH raised to 120+ so my doc put me on levothyroxine.

But man.. I’ve missed a week of levothyroxine and never felt like this lol.

This can’t be estrogen related right? As I’ve not pinned for 9 days.

Thanks brothers!

I am sensitive and can't do anything with out AI but some people are fine with out it but if u are doing more test then 200 u def shoukd have some please ask questions and learn this stuff u can really screw yourself up and always please have all your materials needed for your cycle before beginning and always ask we all like to shoot the shit bro thats why we are here

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am sensitive and can't do anything with out AI but some people are fine with out it but if u are doing more test then 200 u def shoukd have some please ask questions and learn this stuff u can really screw yourself up and always please have all your materials needed for your cycle before beginning and always ask we all like to shoot the shit bro thats why we are here

I get you bro. I’m not new to this I’ve been around on here since 2015.

I’ve just never used an AI and I’ve been on much higher amounts of test than this.

But if you guys think it’s E2 related then I ain’t going to pin more until I get an AI

I get you bro. I’m not new to this I’ve been around on here since 2015.

I’ve just never used an AI and I’ve been on much higher amounts of test than this.

But if you guys think it’s E2 related then I ain’t going to pin more until I get an AI
I don't think that's a good idea. Missed injection or not, lack of AI or not. Get an AI asap but I wouldn't drop the test completely. You've already shut down your natural test production. Depending on your Natty test levels, did you get bloods? You could always drop to a TRT dose (maybe?) Until AI arrives and then up the dosage. To me it just seems pointless to stop at this point, if you don't PCT you might be making the situation worse...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I don't think that's a good idea. Missed injection or not, lack of AI or not. Get an AI asap but I wouldn't drop the test completely. You've already shut down your natural test production. Depending on your Natty test levels, did you get bloods? You could always drop to a TRT dose (maybe?) Until AI arrives and then up the dosage. To me it just seems pointless to stop at this point, if you don't PCT you might be making the situation worse...

Honestly I’m just not a fan of AI’s bro.

The side effects and long term risks of using them are often more sinister than the risks of high estrogen.

Would I really have these symptoms of high estrogen now? After not injecting for 9 days?

IML Gear Cream!

The side effects and long term risks of using them are often more sinister than the risks of high estrogen.

Would I really have these symptoms of high estrogen now? After not injecting for 9 days?
Without bloods you have no idea of this is high estrogen or low. Both can have very similar effects, it just depends on each person's circumstances... I'm not sure why you would use AAS, and be against all AI's... How were you planning on regulating estrogen during a cycle?

You're messing with your body in a serious way...

At this point I'd continue pinning 500mg/week, and get blood work 3.5 days after your next pin. You need bloodwork otherwise you're playing a messy guessing game with your hormones...not one worth risking especially if you're dead set on NOT using all tools available to manage your situation.

I would continue on today and order ai today u should have it in a week

Without bloods you have no idea of this is high estrogen or low. Both can have very similar effects, it just depends on each person's circumstances... I'm not sure why you would use AAS, and be against all AI's... How were you planning on regulating estrogen during a cycle?

You're messing with your body in a serious way...

At this point I'd continue pinning 500mg/week, and get blood work 3.5 days after your next pin. You need bloodwork otherwise you're playing a messy guessing game with your hormones...not one worth risking especially if you're dead set on NOT using all tools available to manage your situation.

I agree. High estrogen can definitely cause those issues, and the effects you get from high e2 can vary from person to person.

Are you having any side effects of high estrogen? Oily skin? Acne? Bloating? Hypertension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me get this straight...
You are 3 weeks into a mild cycle and only pinned 4 times and missed a few pins and you are depressed.

Honestly gear is not for you, hormone saturation and half life does not work like that.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Let me get this straight...
You are 3 weeks into a mild cycle and only pinned 4 times and missed a few pins and you are depressed.

Honestly gear is not for you, hormone saturation and half life does not work like that.

Right, how do you not pin for a whole week? And if you’re writing this and still haven’t pinned....

Right, how do you not pin for a whole week? And if you’re writing this and still haven’t pinned....

Because my vial of test smashed.

Feel much better today after taking my levothyroxine.

Think it was more thyroid related.

So.... you are doing a half gram of test per week cycle and your vial smashed....
Pop the top on another, certainly if you are cycling you have more than one gram.
Your story has too many holes, I am out.

A few lessons to be learned here.

1.All ways have an Ai pre cycle Aromasin is my go to hardly ever use it.

2.Always have an estrogen murderer Letro I've had the same bottle for over a year for ohh fuck situations.

3. Always have at least 2 bottles of test prop because of this circumstance.

4. Start smashing DHEA tablets like it's your job 100mg Walgreens has them

5. Arimstane is a great thing to kick your test back on mildly

And never pin anything untill you have all your precautionary steps filled. Invest in some prop and hcg. Ohh and never order test 1 bottle at a time I don't know anyone that sells or buys it like that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
So.... you are doing a half gram of test per week cycle and your vial smashed....
Pop the top on another, certainly if you are cycling you have more than one gram.
Your story has too many holes, I am out.

Honestly bro I don’t give a shit if you believe me or not. I created this thread for advice, I got the advice so I don’t care what people particularly think.

It’s called high strength gear. 500mg in each ml. I only needed 1 vial for 10 weeks of the cycle.

Honestly bro I don’t give a shit if you believe me or not. I created this thread for advice, I got the advice so I don’t care what people particularly think.

It’s called high strength gear. 500mg in each ml. I only needed 1 vial for 10 weeks of the cycle.
Reckless. No AI, 1 vial of test, missing a whole week of pinning? Does your body matter to you man? This shit is not something to be taken lightly, I’m not trying to be a dick but come on man you need to plan better than this.

Good, I don't believe a word of your thread.

First and foremost; let's look at this from a whole different approach with a physiological explanation..Because I feel this is more psychological if anything, suggesting self-induced placebo effect with believing you feel bad..
Let's breakdown your injection dosages weekly, and compare that to blood serums concerning the build up with that long heavy ester with a half-life for most people at/or around 8-10 days..
We're just going calculate down and use 7 days in lieu of the "gold standard" 9-10 that
Pharmacology sees and recognizes it as.. Lets consider that there could be an even higher serum concentration if we viewed this from the 9-10 day table/reference chart.

Example:

Week 1 you injected 500mg now 7 days later you have 250mg left (half-life), therefor you're body "should" have metabolized 250mg originally with a remaining balance of 250mg

Week 2 you injected 500mg MORE plus the addition with the left over balance of 250mg from the week prior, now you have 750mg in your system ready to be cleaved, after that you'll have 375mg remaining..Following me?

Week 3 the last week you injected 500mg AGAIN not including the remaining 375mg yielding "give or take" 875mg in your system ready to be cleaved, after that you'll have 437.5mg remaining..

7-9 days later you will have 218.75mg remaining and that along can put some people well above >1100 ng/dl..

You very well could be experiencing a crash from reaching cMax serum levels and now it's receding, but keep in mind that during this time if you just started your cycle you're in the process of shutting yourself down, but you still have an exogenous resource, you basically were just barely tapping into things.. I could see maybe week 5-7+ being a drastic drop, as far as biology and science sees it, you're not in a bad spot, YET..

This is why I stress to people that week 5-6 is when things really start to shine if you have a constant and continuous injection schedule because of the serum build up over the past 4-5 weeks..You're levels just keep building and building, this is why long esters can actually pack a much greater punch than most think, long esterification of AAS are often underestimated and when you hear me say "you don't need much to have a considerable build up over time", I'm not joking!

Get back on track and slam 750mg if you need too for the next 2 weeks..That should get you back on the ball..

Yes. I can go 2 weeks off my prescription trt no problem....but take me off levothyroxine for 3 days and i crash hard.

Friend of mine needs thyroid meds for a legit problem. If she misses a few days she can’t hardly function.

The only thing that confuses me is that testosterone enanthate has a half life of 8 to 9 days. In them first 2 weeks I pinned 1000mg. Will I really have had a large drop off by going 9 days without a shot? Because shouldn’t my levels still be much higher than base levels? Or is it because I’m only on week 3 of the cycle?

The levothyroxine is for legitimate thyroid dysfunction. My TSH raised to 120+ so my doc put me on levothyroxine.

But man.. I’ve missed a week of levothyroxine and never felt like this lol.

This can’t be estrogen related right? As I’ve not pinned for 9 days.

Thanks brothers!

My mom is on that same drug because she has thyroid issues and she misses a dose and she's fucked. Try to stay on top of that man.

On your missing the two pins, your putting your body on a roller coaster effect of high test and it's dipping significantly. I recently started a Test Tren cycle and two weeks in I went through a really nasty breakup and I just dropped my cycle. My last pin was last week Monday and I feel like absolute shit at the moment. Get on your AI and back on cycle.

I never understood why when someone is having issues and say they feel like crap everyone and their brother say get on an AI or up your dose.
Not everyone converts test to estrogen , so arbitrarily telling someone to get on an AI could be doing way more damage as to making them feel worse.
In my experience a crushed E2 is worse than it being elevated.
Furthermore if you murder your E2 with an AI blood range for E2 stops at 4 so you could be well below that and not even know where you are.
OP I suggest as some others have said and get bloods... a good sweet spot for E2 is around 22.
Low estrogen takes a long time to recover from if you convert slowly.

so did you get more test coming? you can pin enth once a week just saying

Back