• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My daily GRIND with PSL gearz log

these guys rock it for me

Man... I posted these boys up a few years ago in a couple guys laughed at me lol.. I absolutely f'n love'em... "Turn it up" is probably my favorite song and video..

Hell yeah. Love these guys.

HFO3 lmk how is you Semax feeling :)?
Love this shit - motivation for training is awsome :)

Man, let me put it this way...I’ve been a high test (TIPP ) and dbol abuser for years.

My new protocol is TIPP/Sten/ semak! I just need your cell so when I run out I can call you... I promise I’ll only call if it’s a semak crisis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, let me put it this way...I’ve been a high test (TIPP ) and dbol abuser for years.

My new protocol is TIPP/Sten/ semak! I just need your cell so when I run out I can call you... I promise I’ll only call if it’s a semak crisis

I have some noopept on the way. I almost ordered the semakc. Gonna have to in the next one

I went to Cabo San Lucas for the weeek... I keep thinking I’m gonna make it to the gym, but Don Julio is putting up a good fight so far he is winning, lol
I woke up to this today

Last edited:
I went to Cabo San Lucas for the weeek... I keep thinking I’m gonna make it to the gym, but Don Julio is putting up a good fight so far he is winning, lol
I woke up to this today

I love it in Cabo. I use to take surf trips with my buddies in my early twenties. It’s a 30 min flight for me. Have you been to the smallest bar in the world yet? It’s literally smaller than my walk in closet. It’s next to Cabo Wabo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it in Cabo. I use to take surf trips with my buddies in my early twenties. It’s a 30 min flight for me. Have you been to the smallest bar in the world yet? It’s literally smaller than my walk in closet. It’s next to Cabo Wabo.

Oh man, I can see why... if Cabo was a 30 min flight, I might be be known as a regular here, lol, I’m already the native color, thank you MT2

Yes! Bro, We saw it today, walked by and cracked up at how tiny it was but didn’t stop in, there was someone there so it was over capacity hahaha

So for those that don’t know... the pharmacy in Cabo is located about on every corner, and maybe 1or 2 every street, both sides of the street... if you’re seeking Vicodin, Percocet, oxy, AAS, or whatever... this is ur heaven...

IML Gear Cream!
So for those that don’t know... the pharmacy in Cabo is located about on every corner, and maybe 1or 2 every street, both sides of the street... if you’re seeking Vicodin, Percocet, oxy, AAS, or whatever... this is ur heaven...

Is it Mexican preject stuff ?

I don’t know, I am not buying any so I didn’t ask to see any, it’s a shock tho, México advertises popular US illegal drugs as I mentioned like we advertise a sale for eggs and milk it’s crazy.

Nope, didn’t know him, but I remember the user name.... We r Swimming with the dolphins today, then marlin fishing tomorrow... going home Saturday

Is it Mexican preject stuff ?

No, it’s name brand they carry. They have different laws than we do, so a lot of things we need a script for, they have the rights to sell over the counter. Where they get you is the quantity. You can’t just walk in and buy 180 Percs. They come in packs of 10 if I remember right for roughly $1.25 US dollars per pill. The price may have changed. The testosterone also comes in 1ml amps unless they now sell 10ml vials. But the real trick is getting them across unless you mail them to yourself

Oh man, I can see why... if Cabo was a 30 min flight, I might be be known as a regular here, lol, I’m already the native color, thank you MT2

Yes! Bro, We saw it today, walked by and cracked up at how tiny it was but didn’t stop in, there was someone there so it was over capacity hahaha

Lmaooo it’s crazy, you can only fit maybe 8 grown men in there max. There’s a lot of cool things to check out in the shops

No, it’s name brand they carry. They have different laws than we do, so a lot of things we need a script for, they have the rights to sell over the counter. Where they get you is the quantity. You can’t just walk in and buy 180 Percs. They come in packs of 10 if I remember right for roughly $1.25 US dollars per pill. The price may have changed. The testosterone also comes in 1ml amps unless they now sell 10ml vials. But the real trick is getting them across unless you mail them to yourself
Wow. Sounds like a pill junkies Dream. Do they have harder drugs for purchase or is it only stuff like pain killers etc. How about stuff like xanax and ambien?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Sounds like a pill junkies Dream. Do they have harder drugs for purchase or is it only stuff like pain killers etc. How about stuff like xanax and ambien?
Or is this crossing the line on forum policy with rec drug talk. My bad.

I’ve had a great week here in Cabo... I did not train, but I started my day with about 100 pushups. I ate from a surplus of Fish, shellfish, steak, guacamole, avocado, fruits and veggies... chips and salsa! I love this place if anyone was like me and wondering is Cabo worth a visit?! Helll yeah it is!
9491f4ada9565ce34d71334762654509.jpg

Sunrise right now.

b6cb9819236fb7fdc58e89b7042e012d.jpg

Starting everyday correct and proper hahaha

Get Shredded!
I’m coming home from vacation today. Tomorrow I will bring my A game to the gym, I’ll drop the tequila, add the sten/iso/tpp lol

Last edited:
I’m coming home from vacation today. Tomorrow I will bring my A game to the gym, I’ll drop the tequila, add the sten/iso/tpp lol

My dude and his vaca pics.. my man went out and assaulted the Marlins, meanwhile I had to send him a picture of what I was up against hahaha...
Living the dream.. :)

Nothing better than basking in the fruits of your hard labor.. well deserved my brother, well deserved!

Last edited by a moderator:
You catch a whitey?

Nah that was the plan but this time the Marlin was the victor ... next time tho!

I had a long and Awesome vaca, ended in San Antonio with family for a few days... today I start hitting the grind...

I’ve been playing catch-up since I got back, workouts have been short but I have been using sten at 600 a week and I’m a carb eating machine, for me it’s like when I take tren, I can’t eat enough carbs or I’d flatten out, sten has my pumps pushing the outrageous end of the scale. Sten also comes on very quick! Literally about a week, the primary and secondary muscle pumps were so intense my workout had to be shortened a bit. I took plenty of time before I reported this, just to be sure it was the sten and with 100% certainty I can say sten is defiantly a new staple for me in my anabolic arsenal.

As for the semac, I love it. I was very skeptical at first but now after using a vial and on my second vial now, IT WORKS. haha it’s definitely not a placebo effect for me as I originally suspected... the problem is I want more haha

Now that I’m almost out, I will be ordering more sten and try another noopept...

Now that I’m almost out, I will be ordering more sten and try another noopept...

I'm taking sten, noopept and geptor.

If you want, here in paradise there is still room for you dear friend

I’m going to continue with iso/tpp and sten. I’m out of PSL TEST so I’m using a private source for the TIPP. How do you like the smart pillls VS semac?

Back