• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some “personal trainer” bro is trying to start shit on ig

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seid posted a photo saying how he achieved his physique with no steroids, which I very well believe. Kid isn’t overly ripped, and isn’t that big at all. Dude tryin to start shit because he called out seid, now he’s sending me pictures like this hahaha. Wtf do I say to this fgt?

e00cb628c15d73726d156c75fdcee2b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh yes keep em coming. Give me some savage shit to throw at this “doctor”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks very AVERAGE, like a CrossFit guy.
He has abs and muscles that are smaller then most chicks I know who actually lift heavy weight and put in effort.
His shoulders are built like my 8 yr olds
Why does he think so highly of himself? lol

Tell him his girl left her panties under your coffee table and that you’ll send them
home to him after his mother leaves.

And also his boyfriend has aids .. you know because he was at the aids anonymous meetings you get your hgh from.

;)

Looks like the typical guy with a good metabolism who trains.

My response to these, "I did it natural" guys is, great. I hope I'm never accused of being natural though

So true about being accused looking natural.

If youre on gears and dont look like you’re on gears and aren’t accused of being on gears, then you’re doing something wrong

IML Gear Cream!
Well a liberal would just call him a racist, that’s the catchall for things these days. Doesn’t have to make sense so don’t worry about that.

he wants to blow you...

Tell him his girl left her panties under your coffee table and that you’ll send them
home to him after his mother leaves.

And also his boyfriend has aids .. you know because he was at the aids anonymous meetings you get your hgh from.

;)

you never fail to deliver :roflmao:

Study that second pic a bit. Paneling and a drop ceiling? That dipshit would be lucky to be able to afford a loaf of bread much less eating properly. He is full of shit.

Tell him to stop fucking around sending gay pics and get his ass outside and feed the goats because they have to eat before he fucks them.

Sounds like a guy at my gym.
He makes sure he lets me know atleast one a day that hes natty.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tell'em " Everyone has to start somewhere."

Simply say "Does your GF know you're solicitation me"? Should we let her and your followers know?

Back