• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Enclomiphene source

ajerone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wondering if anyone knows any reputable source. Only places I’ve seen are geopeptide and MJR, neither of which I trust. Not looking for clomid or clomiphene, but rather enclomiphene

Thanks in advance!

I don’t even know if it can be found. I’d say the chances of anybody that has it is actually really just clomid being passed off as enclomiphine would be pretty high.

Yeah pretty much my concern with the companies i mentioned above, if their clomid is even real to begin with....

That’s why I’m asking for a reputable source that wouldn’t do that, but i do agree that’s probably the biggest issue rn

Androxal Approval Status

FDA Approved: No
Brand name: Androxal
Generic name: enclomiphene
Company: Repros Therapeutics Inc.
Treatment for: Hypogonadism, Male

Androxal (enclomiphene) is a non-steroidal estrogen receptor antagonist in development for secondary hypogonadism in overweight men wishing to restore normal testicular function.
In December 2015, Repros Therapeutics Inc. announced the receipt of a Complete Response Letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its New Drug Application for enclomiphene. The FDA stated that, based on recent scientific developments, the design of enclomiphene Phase 3 studies was no longer adequate to demonstrate clinical benefit and recommended that Repros conduct an additional Phase 3 study or studies to support approval in the target population. The FDA also noted concerns regarding study entry criteria, titration and bioanalytical method validation in the Phase 3 program.

Wondering if anyone knows any reputable source. Only places I’ve seen are geopeptide and MJR, neither of which I trust. Not looking for clomid or clomiphene, but rather enclomiphene

Thanks in advance!

I just happened across it today at ExpressPCT.com, a very reliable and solid source from my experience. Give it a go and let us know how it is! It’s a little expensive but not totally cost prohibitive at about $1 per 50mg tab.

This post should be deleted as spam. Androxal is not approved yet and that web site is not a sponsor here. Youre simply advertsing a source here.
I just happened across it today at ExpressPCT.com, a very reliable and solid source from my experience. Give it a go and let us know how it is! It’s a little expensive but not totally cost prohibitive at about $1 per 50mg tab.

This post should be deleted as spam. Androxal is not approved yet and that web site is not a sponsor here. Youre simply advertsing a source here.
Oh sorry I was just trying to help out a fellow board member. I certainly don’t have a dog in the fight... I just happened to come across it and thought people would could find it helpful.

ExpressPCT has it in stock. Never used the site and can’t vouch for quality but it’s on there.

I don’t know if i can post links, but it’s under their international offerings. It’s on there.

That’s what I was trying to say... it’s pharma Enclomiphene aka Androxal, but what they have is called En-clofert. I have it on the way right now and I’ll let you know when I receive it. Planning to use it for my PCT, not sure if I want to take it alone or with some Nolva just to be safe.

Last edited:
Just googled for pictures. En-Clofert contains clomiphene citrate. It is not Enclomiphene
That’s what I was trying to say... it’s pharma Enclomiphene aka Androxal, but what they have is called En-clofert. I have it on the way right now and I’ll let you know when I receive it. Planning to use it for my PCT, not sure if I want to take it alone or with some Nolva just to be safe.

I was worried abou the same thing, I asked the source above and they said:

”To provide more insight, Enclophimene has been under scrutiny as it has been manufactured generically by few Indian companies, without official permission to manufacture a new drug not taken from the central drug regulator. It remains available for production only because the official description is phrased "Clomiphene Citrate, equivelent to Enclomiphene Citrate excipients. This is also why the cost is much more than standard Clomiphene Citrate, which is generally sold in strips of 10 pills. As mentioned earlier by u/Calfreddit, it is much stronger than Clomiphene and so only 5 pills are included in each strip.

Other companies such as ReWell Pharma manufacture a version called Engamet, however they also produce Clomid 50 under the name Gamet. You will find that the description on the blister pack of Engamet is the same as Enclofert. Gamet 50 however has a description of just Clomiphene Citrate 50mg. It may be confusing, but for medications that are not yet officially approved for clinical usage, companies will list both the equivalency of the approved medication, and the medications active ingredients, so that it can pass inspection for production.

Let us know if you have more questions regarding this medication, we will be able to refer further queries directly to the manufacturers wholesale rep for a more detailed response.”

Hi,

I believe what you mean is that Clofert is Clomiphene, EnClofert is Enclomiphene, they're manufactured by the same company so the name can be a little confusing!

Let me know if you need anything else:)

- ExpressPCT

from them

Bumping this thread to see if anyone else has a solid Enclomiphene source.

Enclom is the only thing that works as a potent SERM without any side effects for me. Nolva and Clomid both give me undesirable side effects.

Back