• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren+Test - First time tren

rund

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I just started my new cycle of:

Week 1-16: Testo-E 1000mg e5d
Week 1-12: Tren-A 100mg eod
AI 1mg ed (if gyno il start letro) :)

Also taking HGH - 10iu daily and been doing so for about 15 weeks.

first time im using tren, have used "all" steroids there is except tren. I decided to use tren-a for the quick esters and if I get some nasty side effects I can drop it and get it out of my system fast.

info:
22 years old, been using aas since i was 18.
110 kilo off season with 12% BF
190 cm
Lifted weights since I was 16 with good diet+training plan.
Never drink or smoke.

diet:

4000 calories, 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fats.
Food is; Chicken,Potato,Rice,Milk,Protein powder etc. Every Friday/Saturday I eat whatever i want to, but always make sure il get 2 x bw protein (good source protein).

My questions, how powerful is tren and what can I really expect from it?

/love rund. ;)

oh yeh, my goal currently is just mass+strength since im bulking! :)

I would say either Drop Tren, or go with Tren-ace 50mg eod. That should be PLENTY for first time user and you will be able to manage side effects faster than Tren-E. Also Tren is 19 nor compounds and if you dont control estrogen and progesterone, you will get gyno regardless of use of Letrozole. And progesterone gyno will have your tits lactate.

Other than that, as long as you play safe I dont see any harm in it.

Just make sure grab these:

-Prami or Caber

-HCG

-Labcorp blood work every 4 weeks

I would say either Drop Tren, or go with Tren-ace 50mg eod. That should be PLENTY for first time user and you will be able to manage side effects faster than Tren-E. Also Tren is 19 nor compounds and if you dont control estrogen and progesterone, you will get gyno regardless of use of Letrozole. And progesterone gyno will have your tits lactate.

Other than that, as long as you play safe I dont see any harm in it.

Just make sure grab these:

-Prami or Caber

-HCG

-Labcorp blood work every 4 weeks

Maybe made it unclear, but as you mentioned. Im planing tren-ace not tren-e. Il make sure to control it, I have about 6-7 cycles in my history and gyno have never been an issue. And ive used some really fucked up dosages with dbol+test and oxar. Il be using arimidex during the cycle and if im starting to get gyno il use letro/clomid.

As you say, HCG il always have home just in case. Got high BP, but everything else is good.

The plan is tren-ace 100mg eod, 50mg seem abit low for me.

How do u feel on tren and what are the benefits?

thanks for answering! :)

I have always been under the impression that if you're going to run the Tren with a short ester then you need to run your test with a short ester as well (the tren will kick in before the test and you need to have a test base with the tren, at least in my opinion). The common cycle to run tren ace with is to run prop with it. And I agree with Liquidex, run that tren at 50eod and adjust accordingly. Happy pinning,

- Slider

Maybe made it unclear, but as you mentioned. Im planing tren-ace not tren-e. Il make sure to control it, I have about 6-7 cycles in my history and gyno have never been an issue. And ive used some really fucked up dosages with dbol+test and oxar. Il be using arimidex during the cycle and if im starting to get gyno il use letro/clomid.

As you say, HCG il always have home just in case. Got high BP, but everything else is good.

The plan is tren-ace 100mg eod, 50mg seem abit low for me.

How do u feel on tren and what are the benefits?

thanks for answering! :)

Oups sorry wasnt wearingmy glasses today lolol must seen Test-E with Tren ace and saw it as Tren-E.

Well personally, i mean PERSONALLY, wouldnt touch it like Basskiller said but we all know you are gonna do it anyway so lets begin.

And yep 50mg eod is plenty for first time user in my opinion. You need to see how your body reacts with these compounds first before jumping on to next level. Also If gyno comes up, dont use clomid. Its good for HPTA than stopping gyno. Letro and Prami or caber is what you need for this cycle.

I'm honestly worried about someone juicing several times from age 18-22. I know though, that whatever we say, you're gonna just juice anyway, so I'll provide my advice anyway. Better you know than be in the dark.

Keep caber on hand for your first time with tren. Tren gyno (progesterone) is a worse animal compared to test gyno, and you'll need caber if tren symptoms start bothering you.

I would decrease the testosterone dosage and inject more frequently. For example, 2x per week for a total 750-800mg/week. Test-E should be 2x per week instead of e5d.

Your tren dosage is good. It is a very powerful substance and you will grow.

I'm curious to see some progress pictures. 240lbs at age 22 with 12% bf in the off season?

Granted, you have run 6-7 cycles since age 18, but that's still impressive.

IML Gear Cream!
Your 22 and needing almost two grams of gear to grow? Have you considered how much your going to need at 30 if you continue on at this rate?
Just curious, not meaning any type of disrespect.. I'm the old fart worrier

Lets just say I never did the recommended dosages in my cycles :)
Im planing on 5g+ test when im 30 and its not a concern for me ;)
Thanks for the care, and no harm taken!

Oups sorry wasnt wearingmy glasses today lolol must seen Test-E with Tren ace and saw it as Tren-E.

Well personally, i mean PERSONALLY, wouldnt touch it like Basskiller said but we all know you are gonna do it anyway so lets begin.

And yep 50mg eod is plenty for first time user in my opinion. You need to see how your body reacts with these compounds first before jumping on to next level. Also If gyno comes up, dont use clomid. Its good for HPTA than stopping gyno. Letro and Prami or caber is what you need for this cycle.

Haha, I know what you mean! :)

Well, ive done about 6-7 cycles and never touched tren. But its time now for tren I feel, since its such a boss. Doh, il rather use 100 tren-a eod since I think 50 is abit low for me. If side effects are serious then il just drop it :) Thanks, il make sure to have both prami and letro just in case!

- - - Updated - - -

Your 22 and needing almost two grams of gear to grow? Have you considered how much your going to need at 30 if you continue on at this rate?
Just curious, not meaning any type of disrespect.. I'm the old fart worrier

Lets just say I never did the recommended dosages in my cycles :)
Im planing on 5g+ test when im 30 and its not a concern for me ;)
Thanks for the care, and no harm taken!

Haha, I know what you mean! :)

Well, ive done about 6-7 cycles and never touched tren. But its time now for tren I feel, since its such a boss. Doh, il rather use 100 tren-a eod since I think 50 is abit low for me. If side effects are serious then il just drop it :) Thanks, il make sure to have both prami and letro just in case!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm honestly worried about someone juicing several times from age 18-22. I know though, that whatever we say, you're gonna just juice anyway, so I'll provide my advice anyway. Better you know than be in the dark.

Keep caber on hand for your first time with tren. Tren gyno (progesterone) is a worse animal compared to test gyno, and you'll need caber if tren symptoms start bothering you.

I would decrease the testosterone dosage and inject more frequently. For example, 2x per week for a total 750-800mg/week. Test-E should be 2x per week instead of e5d.

Your tren dosage is good. It is a very powerful substance and you will grow.

Lets just say that ive had some real issues with my steroid abuse. But the good overweight the bad effects of my usage. Okey, il get that also - ive heared that if u get gyno on tren it can be very serious and hard to heal? How do u think il react on the tren is bad/positive effects?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious to see some progress pictures. 240lbs at age 22 with 12% bf in the off season?

Granted, you have run 6-7 cycles since age 18, but that's still impressive.

Thanks, all doh i wouldn't recommend anyone to do what ive done. Since steroids have caused alot problems for me, but that my own fault since ive abused it kinda heavy. The sick thing is that I have no plan on stopping, rather increase it. In a few years il probably start using insulin along with painkillers also, just started hgh and hoping for some great results! :)

I wont give out pictures, since im a chicken and have big goals in my bodybuilding life. Lets just say that im so big that xxl is small for me in t-shirts size and that i cant train in local gyms since il get banned after a few weeks, since you can see kinda obviously that im using ^^ - its the underground gyms that goes for me! :D

maybe we have some young guy shooting for IFBB who knows :)

Oh yeah, the goal is ifbb pro :)
I have 1 competition in my history log and I actually won it, the competition was a shitty one doh and the prize was a gasp bag along with alot of supplements ^^

(Music starts) "...they see me trollin', they hatin......"

Lets just say that ive had some real issues with my steroid abuse. But the good overweight the bad effects of my usage. Okey, il get that also - ive heared that if u get gyno on tren it can be very serious and hard to heal? How do u think il react on the tren is bad/positive effects?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, all doh i wouldn't recommend anyone to do what ive done. Since steroids have caused alot problems for me, but that my own fault since ive abused it kinda heavy. The sick thing is that I have no plan on stopping, rather increase it. In a few years il probably start using insulin along with painkillers also, just started hgh and hoping for some great results! :)

I wont give out pictures, since im a chicken and have big goals in my bodybuilding life. Lets just say that im so big that xxl is small for me in t-shirts size and that i cant train in local gyms since il get banned after a few weeks, since you can see kinda obviously that im using ^^ - its the underground gyms that goes for me! :D

Oh yeah, the goal is ifbb pro :)
I have 1 competition in my history log and I actually won it, the competition was a shitty one doh and the prize was a gasp bag along with alot of supplements ^^

Keep caber on hand for the tren sides. Seriously. Especially if it's your first time. It has the worst side effects of any AAS.

I'm almost hoping this is a troll thread. If it's not:
I suggest you reverse your mindset. Abuse is an important word here (this is not a small word on a STEROID forum).
It's worrying that you think you want to do 5g of test when you're 30.
Pumping your body full of more and more chemicals, and continuing to increase dosages and adding insulin + painkillers (as you plan on doing) - I guarantee you'll be dead before 40. Think about your health. Don't increase your dosages anywhere beyond what you've done in the past.

Also, you can put a picture without your face.

Last edited:
Thus thread made me lol... Ur sooo huge but scared to post pics and you've done every steroid other than tren In only 5 or 6 cycles that's pretty good. Keep at it bro

The cycle you are running is very strong and should produce amazing strength and mass gains if training and diet are in place. It is probably the most effective stack for it's simplicity. I ran the same thing in the fall except had a dbol kick the first 4 weeks. Tren is a monster and MUST be respected. It seems the sides are very much individual. Some get them some not so much. Watch your joints. The tren will have your strength thru the roof quickly with that much test and could over stress the tendons. Be very careful with form. I too to be honest are concerned with your agressive use at 22yrs old and with starting at 18. What to expect from tren ? That would be a long post. I would be very careful with high BP. Tren killed my BP and that is nothing to play with even at 22. Aggression can be a problem with some guys along with anxiety, night sweats, insomnia, homicidal thoughts and feeling like a god. Lol. Tren gets in your head more than other compounds and most guys love it as well as hate it. Many relationships trashed while on tren. I would also split the test dose to twice per week. Just be careful and don't get carried away with it. 350mg/wk is plenty the first go.

Wow now I am worried. Friend you do have a problem and I think you do realize it. At 22 you are making decisions that will take away the prospect of a long and fullfilling life. You know life is so much about perspective and when you are 22 it is hard to see what life can give you . You tend to say I don't care about this or that ,this is what I want no matter what. The problem is later you will care but it may be too late to undo the damage. You mentioned pain killers. You may as well put a gun in your mouth now ! That is the most sure way to turn your life into a living hell that you can't even imagine. I know I am in recovery from opiates. What place does pain meds have in BBing. ? You mean to escape the pain from reckless training and abuse of AAS. Think again, there is no free ride. What is wrong with persuing BBing as well as a career , family, friends and to give back to society with the talents GOD has given you? You are on the road to a very lonely place full of regret and pain. BBing is full of young guys with promise who won a show or two and then disappeared for " Unknown " reasons. Pain meds I can't believe anyone would choose to be enslaved like that on purpopse. Remember Craig Titus ? Read his interview from prison. I don't mean to offend you but I think you need a wake up call and I wish you the best.

At first I thought this was a serious question. After readin further I have to call bullshit. Just stirring the pot. Gonna do 5g's a week and throw in some pain killers!!! OK!!!! Do the 5g's now!! If u get big on 1g, 5g's are 5 x's better. You'll get bigger!!

Get Shredded!
Seriously confused.......
Does this guy have 2 accounts or is my phone just acting up?

Thread is started by "rund" and then "hgh" starts replying in the manner that all the answers to "rund's" post were towards him???? Is nobody else seeing this????
:scratchinghead:

At first I thought this was a serious question. After readin further I have to call bullshit. Just stirring the pot. Gonna do 5g's a week and throw in some pain killers!!! OK!!!! Do the 5g's now!! If u get big on 1g, 5g's are 5 x's better. You'll get bigger!!

There's a part of me that thinks he's being serious.

Seriously, there are actually kids out there who think that (whatever chems it takes, 5 grams gear, painkillers). And if he is one of those, he claims to have run so many cycles already, so it's likely he would do that.

If he's not being serious, he lives a sad life and needs more entertainment in his life.

I noticed the different accounts. I believe he created "Rund" to ask the question, then went back to using the username "hgh." It was a little confusing.

Rainier, I guess u could be right. I was hoping no one would be foolish enough to think like that. If its true where are the parents!!! Jeez!!!!

I also noticed the account switch...I hope that he decides against this whole deal. Using steroids is one thing, but abusing them especially after you already know your hurting yourself is another. Nothing against you brother, but I think you seriously need to check yourself before you wreck yourself bro...

So big you get banned from gyms? Are you being real? I know some huge men and women in the game and that's never happened to them. But I guess it's possible.

Back