• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reverse Scamming

So who was the member so other sponsors or even members aren't conned by this fuck face?

Yeah don't be a fuck face.

I was hoping he started a thread bashing the sponsor for ripping him off but I guess not.....

Fucking fuck faces .... 🖕🏻

I wonder if he was a regular
I bet it was a one post wonder who must have signed up here just to be sneaky. But not as smart as Monte!

That reverse scammer is a fuckface :)

Just banned a member for reverse Scamming.

Tried to fake an email with payment info to a sponsor and was found out.

Don't be a fuck face.
Or a face fuck...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

No Gains come out of scammed gear.
Only acne, tren dick and IBS.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
No Gains come out of scammed gear.
Only acne, tren dick and IBS.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

All the kids in my gym must have scammed gear them because they’re all covered from low back to neck in acne and birch about wondering why they can’t get it up. I overhear some weird convos sometimes

Just banned a member for reverse Scamming.

Tried to fake an email with payment info to a sponsor and was found out.

Don't be a fuck face.
I was once banned and accused of reverse scamming on this forum. It turned out the source hacked my safe mail account and was faking/manipulating emails. I had to fight to prove my innocence. If you guys remember that piece of shit Bushmaster he took me for $800 and tried to trash my name.

I'm not saying this is the case here but keep an open mind in the future. So.etimes things are not how they appear.

All the kids in my gym must have scammed gear them because they’re all covered from low back to neck in acne and birch about wondering why they can’t get it up. I overhear some weird convos sometimes
I thought this was just a local problem around where I live but sounds like maybe not. The thing that really cracks me up is to see them in the locker room flexing in the mirror talking about all the “gains” from the cycle they are on and look like a bloated mess holding 20lbs of water with chipmunk cheeks.

I was once banned and accused of reverse scamming on this forum. It turned out the source hacked my safe mail account and was faking/manipulating emails. I had to fight to prove my innocence. If you guys remember that piece of shit Bushmaster he took me for $800 and tried to trash my name.

I'm not saying this is the case here but keep an open mind in the future. So.etimes things are not how they appear.
The guy did this twice and on the 2nd time got turned down by john then he tried to do the same with sergio got a brick wall there. Then tried with me I saw the screen shots wallets etc. Its funny all his communication was to the correct email except the payment and bitcoin info Went to a dutchpharrna email trying to fake a M.
This guy in no way was innocent. I saw the wallet and the day he made the "transaction" nothing was there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bushmaster scammed you ? He was always a good dude to me and everyone else I know that did business with him.

I remember bushmaster being awesome. Used his pharmalogic gear for a few cycles

I remember they knew which drop boxes he(bushmaster) used cuz a friend got a visit from the USPS LE, and the FDA. Yes the FDA lol. He had some potent gear

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Back