• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT and Anxiety / Panic Attack

shazmook

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey brothers. So I've got a couple cycles under my belt and decided to go on a TRT dose this past year (about 10months) up until about a week and a half ago. I'd been doing 50mg Test Prop EOD with great success and pulling labwork every 2-3 months. Ive lost about 40-50lbs changed my eating and diet and all around in much better health as of now from a year ago when I started. Everything was within range on my last bloods with E2 starting to creep up. Any way fast forward to about a week and a half ago where I'm about out of Test prop and got pretty sick from this cold/sinus thing that is going around and decide to do PCT to get off this "cruising cycle." I went to the doc and get some Augmentin last week and am not sick any more and took my last half pill of the Augmentin about 4pm.

So 3 days ago I take 250iu of HCG and yesterday at about 2pm I take 500iu of HCG for PCT. Last time I used HCG was years ago and don't remember having any issues. About 1-2am I'm finally dosing off and slowly notice my anxiety is creeping up to a panic attack. I have a history of anxiety and these "attacks" but they happen rarely any more and usually go away after about 30min. Now this time it's an underlying level of anxiety like it will not go away. Not really the head racing kind but a mental dizziness and anxiety. Didn't sleep pretty much at all last night but did make an appointment to get bloods again Tuesday (holiday this monday and got the Privatelabs paperwork). Have any of you had any issues like this from HCG before? I don't think this was from the antibiotic Augmentin and think the HCG has spiked my E2 but not entirely sure. I do have Lorazepam in hand but haven't taken it just yet. Wanted to get your guys' thoughts. If I head to the urgent care I know they're just going to give me more Lorazepam and wont do much or take any blood work Im pretty sure. Last thing I want is that I have taken HCG on record somewhere but man I feel absolutely horrible. Anyone have similar experiences with HCG before?

I tried testing the HCG (Pregnyl from a site sponsor) on a test strip but came back negative but no idea if that much of a concentration pulls up a negative reaction on the test strips or if what I got was in fact not HCG. Anyway, mind is going a mile a minute and thought I'd post.

As far as i know hcg on a pregnancy test should show as positive.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

As far as i know hcg on a pregnancy test should show as positive.

Going to pick up a pregnancy kit from walgreens and try that instead of these test strips I have in case its that. Still this dam underlying anxiety is almost unbearable. Might go to the urgent care but already know what they're going to tell me. If only they would take blood work.

Are you going to run post cycle therapy your hormones are probably all crazy right now from being on for so long and now stopping. Nova and or Clomid?

Here are some shots of the Pregnyl for reference.

Attachments

• foto_no_exif.jpg
    foto_no_exif.jpg
    561.1 KB · Views: 49
  • foto_no_exif (1).jpg
    foto_no_exif (1).jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 46
  • foto_no_exif (2).jpg
    foto_no_exif (2).jpg
    637.8 KB · Views: 47
Are you completely out of test? Any ai serms you have? This seems like a strange pct setup. If it were me I would take some of your benzo so you can calm down n think clearly and formulate a plan on how to go forward.

Is the hcg freshly mixed and been stored properly? If so I’m sure it’s fine.

Are you going to run post cycle therapy your hormones are probably all crazy right now from being on for so long and now stopping. Nova and or Clomid?

I have Nolva and Clomid on hand but just dont want to make this worse right now.

Are you completely out of test? Any ai serms you have? This seems like a strange pct setup. If it were me I would take some of your benzo so you can calm down n think clearly and formulate a plan on how to go forward.

I'm about completely out maybe 1ml of 100mg left in the vial but haven't injected for about 1.5 - 2 weeks now. Yea I'm thinking of taking a small amount of the Lorazepam to get over this. My original plan was to do HCG and Nolva for PCT but man this sucks bad.

The best plan of attack here would have been hitting solid doses of hcg for a few weeks while still on the prop and using an ai to control estrogen, discontinuing them both and starting the serms + a little ai.

The best plan of attack here would have been hitting solid doses of hcg for a few weeks while still on the prop and using an ai to control estrogen, discontinuing them both and starting the serms + a little ai.

With how this is making me feel assuming it's the HCG I'm strongly considering not running it any longer but with how long I was on I'm not sure if it would be worse to ride that out without anything. Put myself in a bit of a situation I know.

Using the hcg during the actual pct is counter productive. Personally I would want some clomid in the mix as well. You pretty well have no test in the body and being in a post cycle state with the addition of the hcg I’m sure estrogen is very high, especially with no ai.

Using the hcg during the actual pct is counter productive. Personally I would want some clomid in the mix as well. You pretty well have no test in the body and being in a post cycle state with the addition of the hcg I’m sure estrogen is very high, especially with no ai.

From what I had read it was best to run the HCG after the last shot of test about 3-7 days after depending on ester. Was the only reason I did it to be honest. Man if today wasn't sunday I'd go straight to get labs and am reluctant that the urgent care would do blood work or anything beyond giving me more benzo's or know how to treat this issue. Thinking of hitting an HRT clinc tomorrow, if anyone has any recommendations. I'm just exhausted and dizzy at the moment with anxiety just sitting there. Even if I took what little bit of test I had left that would just keep my own production from starting up again I think and prolong this no?

Yeah that’s kind of a bad situation to be in. After being on for so long the testicular stimulation of the hcg would be very beneficial.

I guess your only options would be to get a little more test to get leveled out then using the hcg followed by serms. Continue the hcg for a bit while using the ai to get e in check. Or dropping the hcg and using the ai with nolva. Either way you’re on the right track with getting the blood work to see what adjustments need to be made.

I know you don’t see an ai listed in many pct protocols but from the bw of people I actually know estrogen is always too high in pct. I know the the serms cover for that on a glandular level but it’s still not ideal.

From what I had read it was best to run the HCG after the last shot of test about 3-7 days after depending on ester. Was the only reason I did it to be honest. Man if today wasn't sunday I'd go straight to get labs and am reluctant that the urgent care would do blood work or anything beyond giving me more benzo's or know how to treat this issue. Thinking of hitting an HRT clinc tomorrow, if anyone has any recommendations. I'm just exhausted and dizzy at the moment with anxiety just sitting there. Even if I took what little bit of test I had left that would just keep my own production from starting up again I think and prolong this no?

On a long ester with a decent dose using the hcg during that window works because test will still remain high for a few weeks. With prop at a trt dose you bottom out in a few days.

Makes sense, hoping this subsides. Anxiety is a hella of thing, amazing what the brain can do to you.

On a long ester with a decent dose using the hcg during that window works because test will still remain high for a few weeks. With prop at a trt dose you bottom out in a few days.

Yeah that’s kind of a bad situation to be in. After being on for so long the testicular stimulation of the hcg would be very beneficial.

I guess your only options would be to get a little more test to get leveled out then using the hcg followed by serms. Continue the hcg for a bit while using the ai to get e in check. Or dropping the hcg and using the ai with nolva. Either way you’re on the right track with getting the blood work to see what adjustments need to be made.

I know you don’t see an ai listed in many pct protocols but from the bw of people I actually know estrogen is always too high in pct. I know the the serms cover for that on a glandular level but it’s still not ideal.

Your right. I advise ppl to continue ai 2-3 weeks into pct and taper off.

Your right. I advise ppl to continue ai 2-3 weeks into pct and taper off.

I really don’t know why it’s left out of so many pct protocols to be honest. I’ve seen some sky high e levels. Coming off was never really pleasant but it’s a night and day difference when estrogen is reined in compared to when it’s allowed to go crazy.

Back