• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The cat is out of the bag gentlemen

Get Shredded!
As a divorced 41 year old, I’m going to give you advice that, if you don’t follow it, I promise you’ll regret it when you’re my age and married.

Anyone that gives you an ultimatum between them and something you enjoy doing needs to be kept to the curb.

It’s fine for her or anyone to question it. But once you explain it, it should be enough. I guarantee if you give that up for her, the next ultimatum will be her or your friends, her or your job or her or your family.

Women get worse once they marry you. Way worse. Their inner control monster pops out. And what’s worse is they’ll somehow justify everything they do. So if your gf is telling you now what you can and can’t do, it only gets worse. I’m willing to bet several other guys will chime in and give the same advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dead solid right!

Quit the gear, quit the gym, quit enjoying life, and resent her for it, she’ll fuck around on you with some other dude, you’ll get divorced, then you’ll be right back to where you are now.

Good luck bud

This exactly what will happen...

Save yourself a few years and break it off.

She wants to control you. Control isn't love.

She wants to change you. Yet she fell in love with "you" until "you" aren't good enough.

As soon as a chick knows about steroid use, it''s fucking over. Most of the time. Everything is seen thru a "lens" now and you will NEVER win.

My gf is about to move out. She did the same thing.

If you are compatible, then she will see things your way without the need to convince her. Bc it should be easy. Not fucking strife and pain.

You can appease her for awhile, but it will return. She doesn't see your value...lost sight of it. Another woman will accept you for who you are and see your worth.

Our biggest fear is thinking you will not find another person. But you will. And the peace will be worth it.

All chicks want to lose weight and tighten up. tell her she needs to come to the gym and a small dose of var with diet and exercise will give her a dream body. Basically bring her over to the dark side.

I tried this...didn't work.

My gf took the var under protest. I talked her into a month of use (IDK if she did it regularly) and couldn't convince her to use it again.

Swole,

Just be careful how you proceed from here. As others have said, if you agree to her ultimatum and stay with her, be prepared for many more down the road. Regardless of what she tells you, This is more of a control issue (immaturity) for her than it is a concern for your health. If she was legitimately concerned for your health there would be more open discussion on her part and less ultimatums.

My suggestion is this. Sit her down when you are both calm and share your knowledge of AAS with her. Tell her how much research you've done, explain to her that you are aware of the pros and cons, and tell her what those pros and cons are. Listen to her perspective as well. If she still has the "ultimatum" attitude after that then your decision on how to proceed is pretty obvious. How you handle this is going to set the stage for your future with her (or not). Draw a line in the sand, have a back bone and be a man, not a push-over.

I've had the gear discussion with 3 women in my life, my ex-wife, my current wife, and one serious relationship in between those two. I've never hidden it from any of them. After explaining my perspective and sharing my knowledge with regard to AAS, none of those women had an issue with it because they understood that I was educated and aware of the potential risks. Now that I'm getting older, my current wife would PREFER that I not do AAS, however, she realizes that it's a part of my life and she also understands that IF I EVER STOP it will be due to MY DECISION and no one else's.

If she wants a modified version of you in her vision she doesn't actually want you. So this should be an easy decision.

Swole,

Just be careful how you proceed from here. As others have said, if you agree to her ultimatum and stay with her, be prepared for many more down the road. Regardless of what she tells you, This is more of a control issue (immaturity) for her than it is a concern for your health. If she was legitimately concerned for your health there would be more open discussion on her part and less ultimatums.

My suggestion is this. Sit her down when you are both calm and share your knowledge of AAS with her. Tell her how much research you've done, explain to her that you are aware of the pros and cons, and tell her what those pros and cons are. Listen to her perspective as well. If she still has the "ultimatum" attitude after that then your decision on how to proceed is pretty obvious. How you handle this is going to set the stage for your future with her (or not). Draw a line in the sand, have a back bone and be a man, not a push-over.

I've had the gear discussion with 3 women in my life, my ex-wife, my current wife, and one serious relationship in between those two. I've never hidden it from any of them. After explaining my perspective and sharing my knowledge with regard to AAS, none of those women had an issue with it because they understood that I was educated and aware of the potential risks. Now that I'm getting older, my current wife would PREFER that I not do AAS, however, she realizes that it's a part of my life and she also understands that IF I EVER STOP it will be due to MY DECISION and no one else's.

I agree with this and most of the other responses. My wife gave me ultimatums all the damn time when we first got together and I stupidly did it because she was hot and I enjoyed fucking her tbh. It has been a power struggle ever since then just trying to be a normal man with limited freedoms. With that said, this isnt like her trying to get you to spend more time with you than your friends. This might actually come from a place of concern from being uneducated on the topic. My wife was concerned when she first found my HGH and it was a long discussion. Then she was concerned when she found out i was juicing. Then I showed her my natural T levels and had a long conversation with her and she doesnt give me shit about it unless we argue or something i do isnt to her liking. Then its always the juice. I have a headache, its the juice. I get frustrated because the kids are acting up, its the juice. I cant get a hardon at 11pm after taking something to sleep, its the juice. I dislike her spending money on stupid shit, its the juice and Im only mad because i have less money for steroids. Which she might actually be on to something on that last one. Lmao.

If you love her and its worth trying to talk it out and educate her on it, thats the route I would take, show her some bloodwork that shows low T. If you're detached and it seems like she just wants control, I would run. Hell, even typing this out Im thinking about running myself. Lmao. But I think I would start out the conversation with telling her straight up that I dont like being given an Ultimatum. Then give her an example of something you dont like that she does or something along those lines and see if she understands it that way. I hope this works out for your best interest, I really do. No matter the outcome, I would hide your stash and not tell her where its at. Even if you split up, she might try to rat you out to get revenge. If you get in an argument and police are called, she might rat you out then too. Women are evil that way. I dont trust my wife with it, maybe thats why shes cool with it for the time being, she knows she has that control over me to keep me in line. Jokes on her though, I dont keep anything in the house.

so she is attracted to guys that have an above average physique, she probably acknowledges or suspects that the actors or athletes she finds attractive are on steroids. how did she think you got to look how you do? next time you slip it in you should start saying shit like you want these hot abs dont you, you want these big arms holding you dont you it get you hot, well thats all steroids you dont get this way without it

I remember an old friend who was very wise. He used to say "I will have my revenge". His name was Tren.

Don't allow any human being to hold you hostage because of a preconceived notion..ask her to give you three legitimate reasons why you should stop! (At the same time do some reflecting and look at your personal inventory)
Ask her how would she feel if you gave her an ultimatum to stop doing something or you're going to leave..
It's not like you're out on the street corner sucking dick to get Gear..
at the same time I think we can all appreciate her concerns if it is about your health in the end..
However in a healthy relationship there needs to be clarity and understanding with mutual respect that is 50/50.. relationships do not function when someone dictates or makes threats about leaving if you don't do as they say (this is within reason, alcohol or drug use that could affect someone's behavior is a different story)..
If the compounds you are using is affecting your mood, and the integrity of your relationship with communication and possibly sexually, then she does have a leg to stand on..

Ask yourself this - what does she add to your life that is more than an added bonus, what does she bring to the table that you find unique and amazingly different from all of your other past relationships? if you ultimately can say, that she is your queen and your biggest advocate and supporter than you very well may want to consider hanging PED's for the meantime just to see where you and her go..PED's will always be here, but a unique companion is far and few in-between..

If This truly did not affect her prior to her discovery, if there was nothing with what you were doing had any effect on her and I mean literally nothing, than tell her that she's making her own clear conscience decision and she needs to be held accountable for any decision she makes.. don't let her manipulate or dictate you..

But at the same time what lead her on to this covert operation to seek out the truth.. is it jealousy? is there any underlying issue that is affecting your relationship that you're failing to recognize? Is she genuinely concern for your? Or was she just being a snooping nosey bitch?

Bear in mind when couples are younger they could be passive and understanding with certain things, but as you get older some behaviors and habits get old real quick.. people grow and their mindsets change..My wife is more about the quality of life and wants to live, some things lose their novelty and aren't cute anymore..she supported my way of life for almost 14 years, it would be selfish if I ask her to do the same for 14 more.. there comes a trade-off with give or take..

I like this. 💪

All chicks want to lose weight and tighten up. tell her she needs to come to the gym and a small dose of var with diet and exercise will give her a dream body. Basically bring her over to the dark side.

IML Gear Cream!
Swole,

Here is our proposal.

Skip Foursome and I will fly to your location and conduct a presentation for you and your significant other. During the presentation, we will cover the topics below:

Testosterone and erection quality
Tren and you- How to tame this animal
Roid Rage-Fact or fiction
Anavar,Primo and the female anatomy
Domestic or International-Let's be real

As you know, Skip and I are very busy and the demand for our services puts a strain on our schedule. With that said, we would set aside some time for you and your lover.

Our requirements:
First class airfare-Round Trip
Luxury suite at Motel 6
Paid day pass to LA Fitness
Meal Allowance of 60.00 per day
Economy rental car with GPS and Toll Pass
25.00 gift certificate to In/Out Burger

Let us know immediately as time is money.

Please leave your contact info and our executive assistants will follow up.

❤️
Ldog/Skip

Well, it finally happened. After about a year of hiding my use from my girlfriend she finally caught me red handed. All of the sides and constant pinning of short esters were what did me in. I had been preloading pins and hiding them in my sock drawer and when she found them I tried to make up a bullshit story about “oral peptides” and that I wasn’t actually injecting anything. I even went as far as unscrewing a luer lock and squirting 2cc’s of TPP/NPP/MastP in my mouth to prove a point. But in the end, I came clean. She told me that once I finished this cycle, it was either her or the gear. And honestly... idk what I want. I made it up in my mind a long time ago that I wanted to live 30 years as a wolf, instead of 70 years as a sheep. Anyone else gone through this before? Any advice?

...... Then its always the juice. I have a headache, its the juice. I get frustrated because the kids are acting up, its the juice. I cant get a hardon at 11pm after taking something to sleep, its the juice. I dislike her spending money on stupid shit, its the juice......
This^ .... that right there^ is very familiar...I get that from my wife too.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by heavyiron All chicks want to lose weight and tighten up. tell her she needs to come to the gym and a small dose of var with diet and exercise will give her a dream body. Basically bring her over to the dark side.

All chicks want to lose weight, yeah, but not all chicks are even willing to put the effort into the working at the gym, and for those types of chicks, you will never pull them to the "dark side". Chicks like that put more effort into the neck up, with all the make up they buy, hundreds of dollars spent on their hair, eye lashes, eye brows, lip gloss, etc, etc, etc but when it comes to the neck down, that takes more than just money. That also takes lots of hard work, and many american women aren't willing to do that, ( as well as many American men aren't willing to do that either).

So this whole idea about swaying our women with Var, T-bol or the like assumes that they're one of the women/people who are actually into working out, and are willing to put in the work at the gym

She told me that once I finished this cycle, it was either her or the gear.
She lost all respect for you when you did not pass this shit test by laughing in her face.

What kind of man thinks something is important but drops it like a hot potato at the petulant insistence of an emotional, ignorant woman. <---- I am not asking you this. Her subconscious is asking her this, although she could not explain it to you even if she tried. She now perceives you as malleable and weak and unfit to pass on your genes through her.

Anyone who makes you pick something doesnt deserve to be picked. Easy answer

Bye bye bitch Hello more Gainz and less headache. No more hiding shit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Great post. :cool: And you are getting a woman's perspective, too.

Cold hard truth bro....your girls got your shrunken testicules in her purse...turn your man card in immediately. You can only redeem yourself by face fucking her and then demanding she make you breakfast right afterwards.

She needs a man that has the fortitude to put her in her place...you gonna end up paying alimony and child support either way ..might as well look good so your broke ass can get laid still...

more TREN, sir!

U should bang her sister after u kick her out

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This^ .... that right there^ is very familiar...I get that from my wife too.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by heavyiron All chicks want to lose weight and tighten up. tell her she needs to come to the gym and a small dose of var with diet and exercise will give her a dream body. Basically bring her over to the dark side.

All chicks want to lose weight, yeah, but not all chicks are even willing to put the effort into the working at the gym, and for those types of chicks, you will never pull them to the "dark side". Chicks like that put more effort into the neck up, with all the make up they buy, hundreds of dollars spent on their hair, eye lashes, eye brows, lip gloss, etc, etc, etc but when it comes to the neck down, that takes more than just money. That also takes lots of hard work, and many american women aren't willing to do that, ( as well as many American men aren't willing to do that either).

So this whole idea about swaying our women with Var, T-bol or the like assumes that they're one of the women/people who are actually into working out, and are willing to put in the work at the gym
But they all want better skin, hair, and nails. GH is the better persuasive factor

In post #14 somewhere in that incoherent rant I mentioned jealousy..

In Post #19 heavy mentioned all women want to lose weight..

Both of these references should remain synonymous with you. there's a lot of correlation with the both of them in fact they're almost one in the same..

I noticed my woman gets a bit more unsupportive with my lifestyle when I'm looking at my prime time during my blast, ironically enough that is when women also let their gears begin to spin.. in 6 seconds you may not think of anything, but during those 6 seconds your woman went to the end of her thoughts and back and this includes hypothetical situations & scenarios that didn't even happen yet..

Women are emotional beings, they will emotionally attached themselves to any situation and for them it's very real, but for us man we think that's batshit crazy..

She's emotionally attaching herself the hypothetical situations that didn't even happen yet, and they are already panning out in her head over and over again, supported by a preconceived notion.

Give her some time to digest this, and approached it from a different angle..there will not be any specific appropriate time because it's a loaded fucking gun.. you just need to be on your toes and prepared and be on point with all of your responses.. and it wouldn't hurt to at least first hear her side and reasoning that supports why she feels this way?

Talking about women wanting to lose weight. My last one was straight up hell with that.

Nag n nag n nagged me to make her a diet. So I put the whole thing together. Within the day she would be scarfing down cookies and all kinds of shit. I would let her know those are not on the diet. Then comes the crying and yelling and the “your calling me fat” bullshit. The next day it’s “why didn’t you stop me from eating that”.

That cycle would repeat itself every couple weeks. Finally I’d had enough and said it’s time to go.

This exactly what will happen...

Save yourself a few years and break it off.

She wants to control you. Control isn't love.

She wants to change you. Yet she fell in love with "you" until "you" aren't good enough.

As soon as a chick knows about steroid use, it''s fucking over. Most of the time. Everything is seen thru a "lens" now and you will NEVER win.

My gf is about to move out. She did the same thing.

If you are compatible, then she will see things your way without the need to convince her. Bc it should be easy. Not fucking strife and pain.

You can appease her for awhile, but it will return. She doesn't see your value...lost sight of it. Another woman will accept you for who you are and see your worth.

Our biggest fear is thinking you will not find another person. But you will. And the peace will be worth it.

And then there's also this side like mentioned... It will be thrown in your face the moment you hold your ground and speak your mind in the future, when it regards raising your voice for displaying how passionate you feel about something, she will associated with gear..

Everyone else is entitled to be angry and get upset, but the moment you do it's going to be unacceptable and placed under microscope with utmost over analyzations..

Get Shredded!
Talking about women wanting to lose weight. My last one was straight up hell with that.

Nag n nag n nagged me to make her a diet. So I put the whole thing together. Within the day she would be scarfing down cookies and all kinds of shit. I would let her know those are not on the diet. Then comes the crying and yelling and the “your calling me fat” bullshit. The next day it’s “why didn’t you stop me from eating that”.

That cycle would repeat itself every couple weeks. Finally I’d had enough and said it’s time to go.

Bro you ain't telling me anything.. I've been living it..

Mine finally joined the gym, and shes no longer listening to her coworkers and there latest fad diets.. let's see how long this lasts

Bro you ain't telling me anything.. I've been living it..

Mine finally joined the gym, and shes no longer listening to her coworkers and there latest fad diets.. let's see how long this lasts

Lol it’s a horrible situation. I put it off as long as I possibly could told her she didn’t need to on and on, I just knew that was going to happen. I even offered to pay for a diet coach.

But they all want better skin, hair, and nails. GH is the better persuasive factor
LOL.... that would be an expensive option.

In post #14 somewhere in that incoherent rant I mentioned jealousy..

In Post #19 heavy mentioned all women want to lose weight..

Both of these references should remain synonymous with you. there's a lot of correlation with the both of them in fact they're almost one in the same..

I noticed my woman gets a bit more unsupportive with my lifestyle when I'm looking at my prime time during my blast, ironically enough that is when women also let their gears begin to spin.. in 6 seconds you may not think of anything, but during those 6 seconds your woman went to the end of her thoughts and back and this includes hypothetical situations & scenarios that didn't even happen yet..

Women are emotional beings, they will emotionally attached themselves to any situation and for them it's very real, but for us man we think that's batshit crazy..

She's emotionally attaching herself the hypothetical situations that didn't even happen yet, and they are already panning out in her head over and over again, supported by a preconceived notion.

Give her some time to digest this, and approached it from a different angle..there will not be any specific appropriate time because it's a loaded fucking gun.. you just need to be on your toes and prepared and be on point with all of your responses.. and it wouldn't hurt to at least first hear her side and reasoning that supports why she feels this way?
Some very good points by Vision here^....whenever I get serious about my diet, and I begin getting in shape, my wife decides to cook homemade banana bread, brings home pizza for me, cheese pastry, everything that she knows is tempting to me. When I'm serious about training and intensity is high during a gear cycle, I don't give into her attempts. But it amazes me how jealous she is.

The sad thing is that she knows that she can work out with me, and that I always welcome her to do so. If she would place the focus and effort into getting herself in better shape, that she usually places into trying to get me to abandon my good eating habits, it would be a whole lot more successful and productive for her. But that jealousy thang takes over her. When I'm trainning hard and being strict with my diet, she even becomes angry when I wear cologne. She starts accusing me of trying to attract other women!! Even though it's the cologne that she told me that she likes me to wear, and she has even bought it for me in the past!!!

That was a good call on your part man.

So this post resonated with me and problems I am having with my gf... reading these posts made me see you guys get the same shit I do on using gear. Blame, blame, blame.

I decided to send this thread to my gf (she reads all my shit on here anyway stalking me half the time) so maybe she would get some insight about how I feel and so she could see the parroting of her words with those of your gfs too.

Her response? You guys are all low life drug addicts.

Back to the drawing board. Thought maybe I would break thru...

So this post resonated with me and problems I am having with my gf... reading these posts made me see you guys get the same shit I do on using gear. Blame, blame, blame.

I decided to send this thread to my gf (she reads all my shit on here anyway stalking me half the time) so maybe she would get some insight about how I feel and so she could see the parroting of her words with those of your gfs too.

Her response? You guys are all low life drug addicts.

Back to the drawing board. Thought maybe I would break thru...

Well that comment out of her mouth doesn't define Who We Are it's just defines who she is... Tell her to stop acting poopy..

Well that comment out of her mouth doesn't define Who We Are it's just defines who she is... Tell her to stop acting poopy..

In her brain, I am an addict. Same as if I were using Heroin.

Why? Bc I won't stop and bc she thinks it changes me.

Sorry, meant CAN"T stop.

In her brain, I am an addict. Same as if I were using Heroin.

Why? Bc I won't stop and bc she thinks it changes me.

Sorry, meant CAN"T stop.

In all of my years whether it's in construction, talk at the bar, a talk with the homeowner having a bro moment on the side, or just chit-chat with other dudes in the gym and what not, I hear overwhelming stories of women making ultimatums and threats or even having full-blown temper tantrums and meltdowns if the man doesn't do something as requested.. there's even some Alpha motherfukers that I rolled with who would have to pass something up whether it's getting together or something just to avoid his woman from being problematic... If women want to change us, go find a man that already possesses these qualities, why date/marry a man and try to disassemble him and rebuild him back up to her liking much like a Mexican does to a fucking bicycle or a pickup truck?!?!? Now they no longer have the original dude, they now have a dude built up with modifications and alterations...

Shit... treat me like a person not a fucking El Camino...

In all of my years whether it's in construction, talk at the bar, a talk with the homeowner having a bro moment on the side, or just chit-chat with other dudes in the gym and what not, I hear overwhelming stories of women making ultimatums and threats or even having full-blown temper tantrums and meltdowns if the man doesn't do something as requested.. there's even some Alpha motherfukers that I rolled with who would have to pass something up whether it's getting together or something just to avoid his woman from being problematic... If women want to change us, go find a man that already possesses these qualities, why date/marry a man and try to disassemble him and rebuild him back up to her liking much like a Mexican does to a fucking bicycle or a pickup truck?!?!? Now they no longer have the original dude, they now have a dude built up with modifications and alterations...

Shit... treat me like a person not a fucking El Camino...

This is actually the cause for many divorces.

Instead of celebrating the "differences" btw us, they try to change us. It is by design.

It may be that the woman senses the possibility in that "man" to change him. Once they are dug in, they start the process.

I think it is okay to be different but not so different that you aren't compatible.

Me and gf were more compatible and now we fight over stupid shit. Of course, it's always my fault and the steroids.

She is ready to move out and I am about ready to let her... even tho it will mean going through some bullshit short term. And going out and trying to meet ppl again can suck.

IDK.

This is actually the cause for many divorces.

Instead of celebrating the "differences" btw us, they try to change us. It is by design.

It may be that the woman senses the possibility in that "man" to change him. Once they are dug in, they start the process.

I think it is okay to be different but not so different that you aren't compatible.

Me and gf were more compatible and now we fight over stupid shit. Of course, it's always my fault and the steroids.

She is ready to move out and I am about ready to let her... even tho it will mean going through some bullshit short term. And going out and trying to meet ppl again can suck.

IDK.

i hear ya bud...

men fall in love with woman as they are but they change.
women fall in love with who a man could be, but they don’t always make that change.

Back