• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The cat is out of the bag gentlemen

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, it finally happened. After about a year of hiding my use from my girlfriend she finally caught me red handed. All of the sides and constant pinning of short esters were what did me in. I had been preloading pins and hiding them in my sock drawer and when she found them I tried to make up a bullshit story about “oral peptides” and that I wasn’t actually injecting anything. I even went as far as unscrewing a luer lock and squirting 2cc’s of TPP/NPP/MastP in my mouth to prove a point. But in the end, I came clean. She told me that once I finished this cycle, it was either her or the gear. And honestly... idk what I want. I made it up in my mind a long time ago that I wanted to live 30 years as a wolf, instead of 70 years as a sheep. Anyone else gone through this before? Any advice?

As a divorced 41 year old, I’m going to give you advice that, if you don’t follow it, I promise you’ll regret it when you’re my age and married.

Anyone that gives you an ultimatum between them and something you enjoy doing needs to be kept to the curb.

It’s fine for her or anyone to question it. But once you explain it, it should be enough. I guarantee if you give that up for her, the next ultimatum will be her or your friends, her or your job or her or your family.

Women get worse once they marry you. Way worse. Their inner control monster pops out. And what’s worse is they’ll somehow justify everything they do. So if your gf is telling you now what you can and can’t do, it only gets worse. I’m willing to bet several other guys will chime in and give the same advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^Jut tell us how you really feel ^^^^Damn,,,he is so right...I'm in a fucked up relationship...but that's another thread...Option one looks good ,,,I'd cut the sex off,and tell her it's because you quit...Or say fuck it...get a dog...they are easier to deal with....HEY GET A WOLF HYBRID...chicks love that shit...Problem solved.........

I'm really sorry that you have to deal with this brother. Woman can be fickle bitches, and if you are actually reflecting on pros and cons of something you love vs a human, that human is probably going to be the one to go. Your pins are lower matainance, don't talk back, and give you the same security as a super model would. I've been going through a breakup for a few months now, and it always gets easier. My issue was the Co-dependent patterns which caused a lack of anything to escape to. That has all changed. I have a feeling I know what you will do.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It’s crazy man... she acknowledges the fact that I can’t keep my hands off of her because of the gear and she loves it. But then she blames everything I do on steroids. If I argue with her... roids. If I have a bad day at work... roids. Like I love this girl but I don’t know if she’s “the one” and I’m not gunna live my life in scrutiny by someone who has no idea what she’s talking about.

It’s crazy man... she acknowledges the fact that I can’t keep my hands off of her because of the gear and she loves it. But then she blames everything I do on steroids. If I argue with her... roids. If I have a bad day at work... roids. Like I love this girl but I don’t know if she’s “the one” and I’m not gunna live my life in scrutiny by someone who has no idea what she’s talking about.
Sounds like she has a level of ignorance towards gear coupled with immaturity.

i think maybe you should have a discussion with her about it. she more then likely has the wrong impression about gear. some people look at it like your some kind of needle junkie shooting up drugs into you vein. really has a terrible stigma about it to some folks. It can be hard to sway peoples opinions about things like this on the other hand, society has its way of creating a bad stigma for a lot of things people just dont fully understand. But i have to agree with valencia on this one, anyone that would give you an ultimatum like that is not right for you.

There are a lot of different options and none of them are easy. To me, ending a relationship is the most difficult thing a human can do and the most difficult one to endure. You've becoming addicted to this girl and now she is trying to bring you down a peg because she doesn't agree with a life choice. That's going to cause a resentment on your part and the issues will continue to escalate. You sit her down and honestly tell her, your having me pick someone I wanted my life with vs what helps me be me. If she can't understand your connection with the body. It's her loss.

IML Gear Cream!
This whole thing is a slippery slope. Granted you wanna me able to trust who your with. Most of the girls I dated couldn’t care less. They liked how I looked and they say how hard I worked in the gym. They understood that to have what they wanted there were things on my end I had to do. But I also don’t drink, don’t smoke, don’t do recreational drugs.

The woman I married, i had known for 15 years. When it came time to divorce, all I was on was testosterone. TRT. Doctor prescribed. Well wouldn’t you know when we were going through our divorce she tried to make me out to be a raging, crazy steroid using monster.

Gentlemen, the level of ignorance on this topic is insane. I have that bitch bragging about driving drunk with my kids in the car on tape, but because i “use steroids” I had to fight for unsupervised visits with my daughters. I’ve never been arrested, never once was violent. As a matter of fact, SHE was far more violent than I ever was. Again, I also don’t drink and don’t smoke. I pull down about 130k a year between my job and my business. I’m a family man. But damn, that court had me pinned down as a junkie.

In the end, I’m currently extremely happy with the divorce, I see my kids often and I’m looking to get them half time soon. But just be careful with who you let in. If you don’t think your potential wife isn’t keeping tabs on everything you do “just in case” you’re fooling yourselves. Never, ever trust a woman. Might sound harsh, but they always think 3 steps ahead. Men think with their hearts, women think with their villain brains. Just be smart.

Yeah bro, I’ve known my wife since I was 15...

never trust anyone , especially not a scorned woman.

The grass is greener and it’s all your fault. Get used to it.

im reading “the guide to being a divorced dad”

read it before you decide to get married and have kids

Quit the gear, quit the gym, quit enjoying life, and resent her for it, she’ll fuck around on you with some other dude, you’ll get divorced, then you’ll be right back to where you are now.

Good luck bud

😂 I appreciate your bluntness

Don't allow any human being to hold you hostage because of a preconceived notion..ask her to give you three legitimate reasons why you should stop! (At the same time do some reflecting and look at your personal inventory)
Ask her how would she feel if you gave her an ultimatum to stop doing something or you're going to leave..
It's not like you're out on the street corner sucking dick to get Gear..
at the same time I think we can all appreciate her concerns if it is about your health in the end..
However in a healthy relationship there needs to be clarity and understanding with mutual respect that is 50/50.. relationships do not function when someone dictates or makes threats about leaving if you don't do as they say (this is within reason, alcohol or drug use that could affect someone's behavior is a different story)..
If the compounds you are using is affecting your mood, and the integrity of your relationship with communication and possibly sexually, then she does have a leg to stand on..

Ask yourself this - what does she add to your life that is more than an added bonus, what does she bring to the table that you find unique and amazingly different from all of your other past relationships? if you ultimately can say, that she is your queen and your biggest advocate and supporter than you very well may want to consider hanging PED's for the meantime just to see where you and her go..PED's will always be here, but a unique companion is far and few in-between..

If This truly did not affect her prior to her discovery, if there was nothing with what you were doing had any effect on her and I mean literally nothing, than tell her that she's making her own clear conscience decision and she needs to be held accountable for any decision she makes.. don't let her manipulate or dictate you..

But at the same time what lead her on to this covert operation to seek out the truth.. is it jealousy? is there any underlying issue that is affecting your relationship that you're failing to recognize? Is she genuinely concern for your? Or was she just being a snooping nosey bitch?

Bear in mind when couples are younger they could be passive and understanding with certain things, but as you get older some behaviors and habits get old real quick.. people grow and their mindsets change..My wife is more about the quality of life and wants to live, some things lose their novelty and aren't cute anymore..she supported my way of life for almost 14 years, it would be selfish if I ask her to do the same for 14 more.. there comes a trade-off with give or take..

She will come running back when she sees you aren't touching her anymore and reconsider. My relationship ended, in large part because I wasn't sleeping with her because of my low libido and our relationship lacked serious intimacy. Now that I'm on testosterone, my libido is out of control and I wish I could be with her. Woman are so God damn difficult.

It’s never the crime, but the cover up that gets you busted.

Well, it finally happened. After about a year of hiding my use from my girlfriend she finally caught me red handed. Anyone else gone through this before? Any advice?

Don’t get into a relationship where you feel you need to lie or hide. My wife knows what I do, checks out my posts and loves Montego’s instant pot thread. She thinks the whole UGL is shady, is concerned, but wants me to be safe.

The whole hiding stuff sucks. I still try to be discreet, but she’s walked in after my shower to finish getting ready and I have a pin in my glute.

LowT

All chicks want to lose weight and tighten up. tell her she needs to come to the gym and a small dose of var with diet and exercise will give her a dream body. Basically bring her over to the dark side.

Hey bud V and Heavy are dead on...the chick I'm with now loves me on mild gear,not Tren(Vision),,,and once she tried a little,it changed her perspective,,,totally....You got a tough call,brother....she said when this cycle is over...who said it ever has to be over???just kidding...

If she’s in the least bit willing to discuss, buy/rent the movie bigger stronger faster, which is a documentary about steroid use. Watch that with her and then ask what questions you can answer for her. May help her open her mind up.

As a divorced 41 year old, I’m going to give you advice that, if you don’t follow it, I promise you’ll regret it when you’re my age and married. Anyone that gives you an ultimatum between them and something you enjoy doing needs to be kept to the curb. It’s fine for her or anyone to question it. But once you explain it, it should be enough. I guarantee if you give that up for her, the next ultimatum will be her or your friends, her or your job or her or your family. Women get worse once they marry you. Way worse. Their inner control monster pops out. And what’s worse is they’ll somehow justify everything they do. So if your gf is telling you now what you can and can’t do, it only gets worse. I’m willing to bet several other guys will chime in and give the same advice. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amen!

Get Shredded!
OP sorry about my rant.. its just a touchy subject and I seen many gets get in a pickle because of the power of pussy manipulating them.. Just reflect and be open minded on why she's saying this vrs is it a demand that's reasonable or selfish..

I talked with my wife before I started using gear . She was completely against it since I’m already an asshole. It took a little taking to. We found out what the concerns were and addressed them and but after a while she is cool with it . I have been with her almost 20 years and keeping secrets is no way to have a relationship. She would also never give me an ultimatum like that we wouldn’t be together if she did .

Her saying to finish off your cycle and than choose seems like she is pissed and is willing to talk and not just grab her stuff and split so to me is a good sign that if you do want to keep her than you had better start your argument .

We should all neg your ass for not posting up pics of her so we can decide if she is even worth keeping . Good luck man

^^^^yes picks...asshole + gear= super a-hole.............

As a divorced 41 year old, I’m going to give you advice that, if you don’t follow it, I promise you’ll regret it when you’re my age and married.

Anyone that gives you an ultimatum between them and something you enjoy doing needs to be kept to the curb.

It’s fine for her or anyone to question it. But once you explain it, it should be enough. I guarantee if you give that up for her, the next ultimatum will be her or your friends, her or your job or her or your family.

Women get worse once they marry you. Way worse. Their inner control monster pops out. And what’s worse is they’ll somehow justify everything they do. So if your gf is telling you now what you can and can’t do, it only gets worse. I’m willing to bet several other guys will chime in and give the same advice.

I have to say I agree with this. Every woman that's given me an ultimatum like that I've shown the door to, period. Its never going to get any better, it'll only get worse from here. She'll question everything you do from here on. Hence why I don't agree with the whole lying about gear use thing. Find a girl that'll do it with you lol

Clean your house, leave her, start back up when the drama dies down. If this ultimatum works, more and more will follow.

Believe me brother you’re just askin to join a club you want no part of being a member of. Millions of guys have gone through this. Living with their girl she’s dictating what they can and can’t do they are not quite sure if she’s the one. But guys for whatever reason prefer the easy rout and stick with what they have instead of the harder way of finding the right one. Be it 2,5,10,15 years down the road they curse the day they ever met their soon to be ex wives.

Build her a mansion buy her a new truck and boat 3 race horses and a nice wad of walkin around money, give it all to her and walk away. It’s much cheaper on the bank accounts and 1000x easier on the sanity.

OP sorry about my rant.. its just a touchy subject and I seen many gets get in a pickle because of the power of pussy manipulating them.. Just reflect and be open minded on why she's saying this vrs is it a demand that's reasonable or selfish..
Very good points, as usual V.
All chicks want to lose weight and tighten up. tell her she needs to come to the gym and a small dose of var with diet and exercise will give her a dream body. Basically bring her over to the dark side.
You sound like me lol

My fiancee just said "entice her with some GH first. Tell her how her skin and nails and hair will be all nice again, no woman can say no to that!" Lol so I guess start with that if coercion/conversion is the route you want to try lol. Her next comment was "well there's the door, bitch"

She also just made a good point. If she hasn't known thus far, what's so bad about it? How has it negatively affected your relationship?

if you're not sure if she's "the one" just ask yourself, can you live without her? trust your 1st gut feeling. if the answer is no you can't live without her, go from there. if you can live without her, go from there lol. I'm married and my wife caught me red handed. didnt give me an ultimatum but was heart broken I lied to her, and that sucked for me. now I keep her informed as to what and when I cycle. she's isn't happy about it but also doesn't mind the fact I fuck her stupid on gear lol btw every guy should ask themselves that when deciding who he wants to be with forever, not just in OP's situation. hope this helped or was at least amusing.

She also just made a good point. If she hasn't known thus far, what's so bad about it? How has it negatively affected your relationship?

Exactly how has it negatively affect the relationship.. it's not like she knew about it when she signed up for everything.. if things in the relationship are deteriorating and it could be a correlation with gear use then she is entitled to have the thought process she does.. she deserves to know what she's up against.. now on the other hand if she didn't know and there was no reason to speculate and she was being a snooping bitch and then gave him the ultimatum that's a different story..

Back