• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Look!! So excite!

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Woke up from a nap to a beautiful thing today. Can’t wait to consume all of this. Well, the primo won’t be for a bit, but the rest is going to be used in an upcoming cycle. I just placed another order the other day for the rest of what I need. That should be here soon. Thank PSL for providing this community with phenomenal products and coming through with delivery every time without issue.
f4104857dc5bb5fb60080279e7e4ed86.jpg

whats the plan with the Sten Sherk?

Holy crap..a killer cycle in the making!

whats the plan with the Sten Sherk?

Right now I’m running the sten with test and trest but soon will switch the trest for parabolon and add in the var and winny. I’m also running 3iu of gh eod and 6mg of cjc-1295 with dac every 6 days.

IML Gear Cream!
Soon we shall see the rise of the Sherkinator!

Looks like fun kill it bro!
I’ll be running something similar on my nest blast’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come tax refund time I may get stuff like this and having some fun for a change :)

Right now I’m running the sten with test and trest but soon will switch the trest for parabolon and add in the var and winny. I’m also running 3iu of gh eod and 6mg of cjc-1295 with dac every 6 days.
would you say Trest is a 'wet' compound and Sten a 'dry' compound ?

im pretty sure not a lot of people have ran this 2 together , im curious to hear how you like them ? and what are your goals right now...

Nice td shrek... keep us posted with your sten results. I’m 10 day's in so far and starting to see some changes already.

would you say Trest is a 'wet' compound and Sten a 'dry' compound ?

im pretty sure not a lot of people have ran this 2 together , im curious to hear how you like them ? and what are your goals right now...

That’s a fair assessment of the two. I stay fairly dry, even on things like dbol, deca and drool. I’ve ran trest a number of times before and don’t hold too much water with it. I like the combo of sten and trest which is why I started getting curious about sten and parabolon. I said I was done with tren, but I have to get first hand experience with that combo lol. My goals right now is to build back up where I use to be without injury or probing my current problematic injuries and then shed the little excess bf I have that I typically never carry. As of this very second, I’m not too concerned which direction my bf goes. I have an very high metabolism and can lean out very quickly. I typically never started cutting during a prep until I was about 6 weeks out.

Looks looks so perty!

Woke up from a nap to a beautiful thing today. Can’t wait to consume all of this. Well, the primo won’t be for a bit, but the rest is going to be used in an upcoming cycle. I just placed another order the other day for the rest of what I need. That should be here soon. Thank PSL for providing this community with phenomenal products and coming through with delivery every time without issue.
f4104857dc5bb5fb60080279e7e4ed86.jpg

Thats a strong looking TD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back