• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥Trestolone Play Time🔥

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok....pinned 50mg of Trest on Thursday and 200mg of Test on Friday.

I'm going to pin Trest @50mg EOD.

I'm debating on how much if any additional Test to pin. I haven't been this low on Test in many many years😢

I have plenty of Aromasin on hand to combat the E2 rise with the Trest.

I'll run this for a good while to see how I like it. I'll post some feedback every now and then to share my two cents.

❤️
L

Following..(ment) is the next thing I want to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subbed. Interested in how it works for ya.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

2nd pin of Trest....50mg. The oil flows so well. The Mig840/MCT split freaking rocks. No pip.

Waiting for the E2 to creep up...I'm ready...bring it Trest!

L

Following
Let us know what your going to run your aromasin at with this compound...
Thx

2nd pin of Trest....50mg. The oil flows so well. The Mig840/MCT split freaking rocks. No pip.

L

Following
Let us know what your going to run your aromasin at with this compound...
Thx
If you keep test at 200mg wk (recommended), and trest at 50md EOD,, 12.5mg of aromasin should suffice. But I know you.... you will bump the test, and probably bump trest to 75mg EOD. No problem with that. It's the way we are wired, lol. But if so 25mg ED of aromasin is in your future. If that still doesn't do the trick arimidex will. Of course my suggestions are starting points. Subbed for sure

JD!!!

My thoughts exactly. What I may do is bump the Test to 300mg or so and pin it SQ. This will slow the conversion of E2 and still keep my Test at a solid level.

Good to hear from you JD.

Hope things are getting better.
L

If you keep test at 200mg wk (recommended), and trest at 50md EOD,, 12.5mg of aromasin should suffice. But I know you.... you will bump the test, and probably bump trest to 75mg EOD. No problem with that. It's the way we are wired, lol. But if so 25mg ED of aromasin is in your future. If that still doesn't do the trick arimidex will. Of course my suggestions are starting points. Subbed for sure

IML Gear Cream!

L

Tell me more, L. The trest has a base of mct and mig mixed?

JD!!!

My thoughts exactly. What I may do is bump the Test to 300mg or so and pin it SQ. This will slow the conversion of E2 and still keep my Test at a solid level.

Good to hear from you JD.

Hope things are getting better.
L

I really wouldn't go past 250mg test. Give the trest a chance to work. Initial studies concluded you don't need test at all, but I'm not buying that. I think Monte tried no test with trest... no go.

Things have improved, thank you for asking brother.

You're gonna enjoy it.

I'm doing something similar. Last time i did some tinkering and found what I could and couldn't get away with.

This time we make big strides.

My pleasure

I really wouldn't go past 250mg test. Give the trest a chance to work. Initial studies concluded you don't need test at all, but I'm not buying that. I think Monte tried no test with trest... no go.

Things have improved, thank you for asking brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro...appreciate it.

You're gonna enjoy it.

I'm doing something similar. Last time i did some tinkering and found what I could and couldn't get away with.

This time we make big strides.

Get Shredded!
Not from personal experience as ive yet to try trest due to the fears of the estrogens

Sooo from what ive gathered trest aromatizes differently towards an elthelated or methylated estrogen and not the same type that can be battled with just masin or dex,

Ive seen people have to use letro, tamo, and a few other items all at the same time due to trest's aromitizion

Now on another note, what kind of results are u looken to achieve, will it increase aggression, etc....? Does it offer a calming effect?

Do tell as id love to try it, got my aar liquid trest from a few yrs agao i have been hoarding

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Most of my contacts are able to control E2 with Aromasin or Arimidex. This is highly dependent on dose as well as how much Test you use. Trest has a variety of uses and from what I've been told, creates a nice sense of well being.

QUOTE=j2048b;1474800]Not from personal experience as ive yet to try trest due to the fears of the estrogens

Sooo from what ive gathered trest aromatizes differently towards an elthelated or methylated estrogen and not the same type that can be battled with just masin or dex,

Ive seen people have to use letro, tamo, and a few other items all at the same time due to trest's aromitizion

Now on another note, what kind of results are u looken to achieve, will it increase aggression, etc....? Does it offer a calming effect?

Do tell as id love to try it, got my aar liquid trest from a few yrs agao i have been hoarding

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Ok my brethren....update.

I pinned 400mg of Test yesterday SQ....1 pin @200mg in left ab and 1 pin @200mg in right ab. I'm pinning SQ to slow the E2 conversion of Test and hey....I love Test ok! I pinned 50mg of Trest this am. This is my 3rd pin of Trest. I also took 10mg of Aromasin to get in my system as my E2 should start kicking hard from the Trest. Nothing really noticeable at this point other than I feel good and dang it, I look good too....at least my wife says so.

BTW, make a difference in someone's life today. You never know how much a smile or some positive words will impact a person. Can you smell what the rock is cooking?😂

L

I’d really love to try trest. But the stories of the aromatization are holding me back.

Had to a catch a plane this am and will be traveling for a few days. With that said, I went ahead and pinned another 50mg of Trest and 200mg of Test. I have a great sense of well-being...whether it's Trest or placebo, I'm not sure at this point. I can't say enough about how this oil flows. No pip as of 5 pins.

Back