• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

There is hope for dad's.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally have primary custody of my daughter after years of her mother moving her all over the country.

Long story short,

She's 12. Had never been to the same school for an entire year until November 2017 when she moved in with us while her mom was getting her own place that took until August 2018.

Mom just recently decided to move to Dallas and my daughter wanted to stay here. After a lot of back and forth mom decided she would let her.

Happy days.

At the age of 12, how much can they "weigh" in on where they want to live and stay? I mean in a court of law.

At some point they are old enough to decide. IDK

Congrats man, that is great news. I'm happy for you. No father should be separated from their kid. The system is simply too cruel to dads

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thats awesome, today you really don't hear of stories that turn out like that. Congrats

Finally have primary custody of my daughter after years of her mother moving her all over the country.

Long story short,

She's 12. Had never been to the same school for an entire year until November 2017 when she moved in with us while her mom was getting her own place that took until August 2018.

Mom just recently decided to move to Dallas and my daughter wanted to stay here. After a lot of back and forth mom decided she would let her.

Happy days.

really nice for both of you... good luck !!

Congratulations brother. I know it's been a battle. How's your daughter doing? I hope she's not fucked up from all the bullshit...

Congratulations Monte

At the age of 12, how much can they "weigh" in on where they want to live and stay? I mean in a court of law.

At some point they are old enough to decide. IDK
The judge will listen to the child in closed quarters and what their reason for staying is and take it into account.

We're not going through a judge hopefully. Going to see if a mediator can take care of it but, mom is gone and daughter is here. Done deal either way.

IML Gear Cream!
Congratulations brother. I know it's been a battle. How's your daughter doing? I hope she's not fucked up from all the bullshit...
No she's very happy now. The biggest reason she chose to stay is for the stability, in her own words.

Love her to death Brother... they grow up spoo fast...

Congratulations to both your daughter and you!!! Daughters are the best my man:winkfinger:

Congrats Monte, and your daughter should now have a stable home and school life for a change. Continue being a GREAT dad to her and she will reciprocate in great ways!

Congratulations Monte. Not sure the situation, but I would get full legal custody of her now if I were you. You know the momma will miss that 850 a month and roll back around to get her sooner or later.

Definitely don't want to rain on your mood, but strike fast and strike hard buddy.

Congratulations Monte. Not sure the situation, but I would get full legal custody of her now if I were you. You know the momma will miss that 850 a month and roll back around to get her sooner or later.

Definitely don't want to rain on your mood, but strike fast and strike hard buddy.
Getting full custody is a huge battle in itself and not sure if Monte is ready for that yet.

Get Shredded!
Monte's already the primary. No way mom gets primary reversed unless dad screws up royally...

Mindless,

I understand. At any rate, congrats again and enjoy. Nice way to start 2019 Monte.

If you wore a tinfoil hat, 2019 added together equals 12. Your daughters age.

Mindless,

I understand. At any rate, congrats again and enjoy. Nice way to start 2019 Monte.

If you wore a tinfoil hat, 2019 added together equals 12. Your daughters age.
Naw not trying to take a swipe at you but yes this is actually a very good thing and numerology has its surprises too lol.

Legally, I gained full/primary custody after 6 months of her living with me. The lawyer I talked with called it some kind of abandonment.

I don't want mom not to see her, she's not a bad person or has any drug problems. Just can't stay in one place.

Legally, I gained full/primary custody after 6 months of her living with me. The lawyer I talked with called it some kind of abandonment.

I don't want mom not to see her, she's not a bad person or has any drug problems. Just can't stay in one place.

Kramer vs Kramer

Don’t give her one inch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations my friend I am super happy for you!

I'm going through the same shit man and can't wait for that to happen!
Rooting for you big guy and hope you get it locked down :)

Much deserved Brother. Shes lucky to have a Dad willing to fight for her. Congrats man.

Back