• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥Enjoy this little nugget from the past!🔥

She nailed it! Such talent.... that song makes me want to go sling some of that heavy ass weight around.

No doubt...so let it be written...so
let it be done!✊

She nailed it! Such talent.... that song makes me want to go sling some of that heavy ass weight around.

Hell yeah this was on my playlist for gym tunes a couple weeks ago....love me some 90's rock..... this young lady is killin it.....her other vids are awesome too.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah...the girl is talented!

Damn you ldog. You get me in the YouTube rabbit hole with these videos. These young ladies seem to be drumming machines. Seen a lot doing it lately, their timing is fantastic.

It's goood stuff.

QUOTE=CSOReaper;1474238]Damn you ldog. You get me in the YouTube rabbit hole with these videos. These young ladies seem to be drumming machines. Seen a lot doing it lately, their timing is fantastic.[/QUOTE]

IML Gear Cream!
NICE.

she did this one for the VETS.

Man, this gal makes it look sooo easy.

Back