• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ancillaries

303055622lr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys usually use for ancillaries? R.C.? Ugl? Pharma grade from foreign countries"? Just wondering what guys are doing. Ive been using a R.C. site for the last year but seems like the consistency has changed and its questionable. Mainly interested in decent aromataize inhibitors. Thanks for any input.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

What do you guys usually use for ancillaries? R.C.? Ugl? Pharma grade from foreign countries"? Just wondering what guys are doing. Ive been using a R.C. site for the last year but seems like the consistency has changed and its questionable. Mainly interested in decent aromataize inhibitors. Thanks for any input.

Hey man check out this forum brand. MA Research. We have lab tested high quality products.
MA-Research_logo128.png

https://www.maresearchchems.com/

My discount code is "WES15" at checkout for 15% off all orders. With Echeck secure checkout. Any specific questions let me know!!

I only trust pharma grade or ruiproducts.com I use Rui 90% ofbthe time and have been using them for about 4 years now. I’ve ran bloods on the adex aramasin letro Pramipexole and nolvadex and clomid when I used to cycle. It’s 100% quality every time and I can feel confident I’m not getting a bad batch since every single one is made in a lab and tested. I’ve referred several people to Rui and all have been highly satisfied with the product and the best part is you can pay with a cc and have your pack a couple days later. They have a 30% off sale gone on rn and I just stocked up on more adex, prami, and letro.

I only trust pharma grade or ruiproducts.com I use Rui 90% ofbthe time and have been using them for about 4 years now. I’ve ran bloods on the adex aramasin letro Pramipexole and nolvadex and clomid when I used to cycle. It’s 100% quality every time and I can feel confident I’m not getting a bad batch since every single one is made in a lab and tested. I’ve referred several people to Rui and all have been highly satisfied with the product and the best part is you can pay with a cc and have your pack a couple days later. They have a 30% off sale gone on rn and I just stocked up on more adex, prami, and letro.
How exactly are you running bloods on Clomid and Nolva?

I typically use either quality raws or foreign pharma for AIs and caber. Nolva is rarely faked and cheap so whatever I feel is the one to go with. It comes down more to the trustworthiness of the source than it does the type

AIPCT.com has been good to me. Fast as fuck and Indian pharma seems to work good. I also used DQ's aromasin on my first few cycles and it got me e2 in check.

lol, seems beyond crude
I mean yea I guess technically there is no way to tell about pct but then again if they weren’t real no way I would have recovered in 6 weeks without them being real. The arimidex is what I’m currently using and always use because I prefer it over aramasin and I just had bloods pulled about a month ago and my estrogen was on the lower end of normal.

IML Gear Cream!
I mean yea I guess technically there is no way to tell about pct but then again if they weren’t real no way I would have recovered in 6 weeks without them being real. The arimidex is what I’m currently using and always use because I prefer it over aramasin and I just had bloods pulled about a month ago and my estrogen was on the lower end of normal.
My first 10 cycles I never used any SERM and always recovered. Its really not a way to prove a med.

My first 10 cycles I never used any SERM and always recovered. Its really not a way to prove a med.
i disagree. I know the ai are all good that can definitely be proven by bloods and there’s definitely an argument for the serms as well

i disagree. I know the ai are all good that can definitely be proven by bloods and there’s definitely an argument for the serms as well
I disagree with that lol. I used high dosed clomid and nolva after my first cycle and never recovered at all. So it could go either way, but there's no way to prove it's good with labs. The only way I know if nolva is good is if it brings my gyno down

I disagree with that lol. I used high dosed clomid and nolva after my first cycle and never recovered at all. So it could go either way, but there's no way to prove it's good with labs. The only way I know if nolva is good is if it brings my gyno down
Bring gyno down and makes my thoughts an emotional rollercoaster!

Back