• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔨 Another Auction From PCS 🔨

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You´re bidding on $300 store credit.

Rules:

- No reserve
- First bid is $10
- Increments are whole dollars up to $10
- Auction ends Friday, Jan 18th, 6pm EST. Highest bid by 5:59pm wins.

hf_118744_bids.jpg

it is not my birthday, but I gladly give myself a present
So 37

although tonight I will sleep at the fotofish

35 and this time bro the auction end on my birthday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn stunt not again bro, wth leave some of the auctions for some of us, u professional auctioner guy. Also Happy Early Birthday bud but in all respect you this auctions is mine hopefully u got the last one. Lol

This one is yours, buddy. :clapping:

Hopefully allex its marked in my calender and my alarms set. I really want this one . i want to use the auction towards my next bulk cycle. I really want to use ur products for it, ive been being let down lately quality wise with some other sponsors bro.my last cycle was like a year ago with advanced with wound up being a scammer and i really didnt feel shit from it but didnt waste money on bloods just did pct and chalked it up. But ready to get back on some gear.

Lol this one yours I have 2 coupon codes to use:)

Damn stunt not again bro, wth leave some of the auctions for some of us, u professional auctioner guy. Also Happy Early Birthday bud but in all respect you this auctions is mine hopefully u got the last one. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one ends today is just a few hours. I foresee great savings for the lucky highest bidder.

Back