• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Serum Results On Ace Blacktops

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So here are the results from Serum Test on Ace's Blacktops test administered 3 hours after injecting 10iu's while fasting

Blacktop Serum Results.jpg

This was IM with a 25g 1" pin....and you know this number could conceivably be higher based on the fact that I have no exact idea when my serum peak is. The medically accepted window for GH Serum Peak after injection is 4 to 6 hours plus or minus an hour, so technically this number might not actually be the peak this number could very well be higher at peak. :)

I'm actually thinking about doing my own little test to see if in fact my peak number occurs later than 3 hours. I might order another test and do this again next week at the 4 hour window just to see if there is indeed a different result

23 is not bad for black tops imo been using there blues with success thanks for the labs i assume the blues would yield little better

I have run the top of the line Blue tops ($179) and have been very pleased. I do not call them pharm, but they are one of the best (actually the best) Chinese generic I have ever run.

Has anyone run both? I have heard good things about the blacks. Are the blues worth the extra money?

- - - Updated - - -

23 is not bad for black tops imo been using there blues with success thanks for the labs i assume the blues would yield little better

Good question!

I have run the top of the line Blue tops ($179) and have been very pleased. I do not call them pharm, but they are one of the best (actually the best) Chinese generic I have ever run.

Has anyone run both? I have heard good things about the blacks. Are the blues worth the extra money?

- - - Updated - - -

Good question!

The Acetropins are real pharma quality. I get a LOT of emails saying this is the best GH available, it's worth double the price.

The serum numbers are not a good indication of GH strength - I've seen numbers from 11-65 from the same GH, same protocol, same person. This is documented on another board.

Cheers,
Bones

Last edited:
The Acetropins are real pharma quality. I get a LOT of emails saying this is the best GH available, it's worth double the price.

Cheers,
Bones
\

Bones are the Aceptropins the Blues that everyone is mentioning?

That is a good serum number. Has anybody done IGF-1 numbers on these? I looked but maybe I did not look carefully enough?

IML Gear Cream!
That is a good serum number. Has anybody done IGF-1 numbers on these? I looked but maybe I did not look carefully enough?

There are numbers on other forums, I forget if anyone posted here on ASF. More important is the Janoshik testing.

Bones

\

Bones are the Aceptropins the Blues that everyone is mentioning?

Yes, I ran them for my last show. They are excellent. I am starting in on the blacks next week (I am dealing with bronchitis this week). The blacks do not mix as well (I used some before I got sick) and I should be getting some GF-1 labs in months. IGF1 is a much better measure than serum GH.

I should have bought more of the blacktops. The price is ridiculous (good ridiculous)

Back